Lulu Letty: Lilydale, Part II

Lilydale, Part II

Lilydale, Part II
Lilydale, Part II
Whew, it's taken me a week to get these photos posted! I've been quite busy recently taking care of an exciting endeavor for Cole and I and if you follow my instagram (lulu_letty) you probably already know what I'm talking about. Mums the word for now. ;) This weekend is Cole's birthday. My old man turns 32!!! I can't believe this will be the 12th birthday we've celebrated together as a couple and how old that makes me feel!! Ha. Love you forever, Darling!!
Lilydale, Part II
Lilydale, Part II
Lilydale, Part II
Lilydale, Part II
Lilydale, Part II

Photos by me & Cole. Thanks, darling!
Midi dress and straw boater: UO
Sandals: c/o ModCloth
Sunglasses: Chloe
Watch: J.Crew
...
Here's the first shoot I did in Lilydale last November.

Happy Weekend!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP