Lulu Letty: Road Trip with Band of Thrifters

Road Trip with Band of Thrifters

Band of Thrifters
Oh boy have I been a busy beaver! Sadly that's my only real excuse for such a long blog silence (well that and Cole, my camera man, was gone for a week and I'm useless without him). I'm still painting away in my house, which is coming along quite nicely (you can find photos on instagram lulu_letty), and getting ready for my very exciting collaboration with my friends John & Amanda! This weekend, Feb 10-11, is the launch of our pop-up shop and brand, Band of Thrifters. You'll be able to find impeccable vintage for men, women, children and your home! Come for music and drinks from 6 to 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday we'll be there from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. having a grand ol' time!

I hope that all my friends and readers in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas will be able to stop by and say Hi!
Road Trip with Band of Thrifters
Road Trip with Band of Thrifters
Road Trip with Band of Thrifters
Road Trip with Band of Thrifters

Photos by me. Styling by me, John & Amanda.

To see the rest of the photos, visit our blog!
...
Be sure to check back tomorrow for a long-delayed outfit post!!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Anonymous –   – (June 4, 2013 at 4:14 AM)  

propecia online propeciasideeffects.com - propecia 0.5mg side effects

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP