Lulu Letty: Melie Bianco loves Dear Creatures

Melie Bianco loves Dear Creatures

Melie Bianco loves Dear Creatures
When I first heard the news a month back, I thought it was too good to be true, but here you have it- two of my favorite brands joining forces to create some of the most perfect handbags ever! Melie Bianco and Dear Creatures have melded together to make dreams come true. I can't decide yet which is my favorite but I know there will be several MB bags on my Christmas wish list!! The above two bags, Melissa and Bianca, are part of the collaboration due out in December and the rest are Melie Bianco bags, many of which are already available online, styled with Dear Creatures clothes.
Melie Bianco loves Dear Creatures
Melie Bianco loves Dear Creatures
Melie Bianco loves Dear Creatures

...
New outfit post tomorrow!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP