Lulu Letty: Etsy Shop: Anchors Aweigh

Etsy Shop: Anchors Aweigh

Lulu Letty Vintage

Lulu Letty Vintage
Lulu Letty Vintage
Lulu Letty Vintage
...
Hope you guys like the first of many Etsy shop listings!!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

decimal shoes  – (October 27, 2011 at 8:42 PM)  

cute outfit :D
I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP