Lulu Letty: strings of tension waiting to be struck

strings of tension waiting to be struck

In the last few weeks, I've been quite happily spending my Christmas money!
What's New
I bought all the Dear Creatures pieces on sale- the bottom three are from Swirl.com and the camp dress is from 80's Purple. The cape coat is from Topshop, the oxfords are from F21 and the blouse is from ModCloth.

...
Now, if only they would get here super duper fast!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Amber Rose, Laughing With Broken Eyes  – (January 24, 2011 at 4:33 PM)  

Oh I can't wait to see you in that Dear Creatures dress! It was sold out by the time I checked for it!

Is it creepy that I exclaimed "That's what Zooey wore in the cotton commercial!" ? Well, I am a creeper.

Lovely choices darling! Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP