Lulu Letty: Holiday Look No.8: Bonnie Get Your Gun

Holiday Look No.8: Bonnie Get Your Gun

Holiday Look No.8: Bonnie Get Your Gun
Holiday Look No.8: Bonnie Get Your Gun
Holiday Look No.8: Bonnie Get Your Gun
Well, I was going to post this later, but I just couldn't wait! Ha. This is my new favorite shoot and very Bonnie and Clyde inspired. I hope none of you are offended by the gun- it's only used for skeet shooting, hand on my heart. Anyways, I found this dress at The Salvation Army for a few bucks and fell in love. My mom says I look like my grandma when I wear it, but I don't consider that a bad thing. Grandma chic is where it's at. Ever since I bobbed my hair, I've been wanting to do a little Bonnie-esque shoot. Finding this dress just pulled it all together. Now if only I was blonde...
Holiday Look No.8: Bonnie Get Your Gun
Holiday Look No.8: Bonnie Get Your Gun
Holiday Look No.8: Bonnie Get Your Gun
Holiday Look No.8: Bonnie Get Your Gun
Holiday Look No.8: Bonnie Get Your Gun

Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Vintage dress: thrifted
Beret: American Apparel
Socks: Madewell
Blimey oxfords: Seychelles
Vintage belt: from mom when she was a teenager
...
Happy early Hump Day!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Sara  – (December 22, 2010 at 2:43 AM)  

Hey wow that is incredible! I've heard from my sis sometimes I look like Bonnie.. :D This is very cool outfit and great pics :)

Happy christmas!
-Sara
autumn, coffee and inspiration

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP