Lulu Letty: Tumblr Outfit No. 49

Tumblr Outfit No. 49

11.11.10
11.11.10- a morning spent with Cole on tumblr. He's off to his final interview in Chicago!

...
Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Matchless Vision  – (November 11, 2010 at 2:16 PM)  

Great outfit! I love the boots with the florals. Good luck to Cole! I really hope this works out for the both of you!!!

Meg  – (November 11, 2010 at 2:52 PM)  

The dress is adorable! And the whole outfit really suits you! :)

Christy  – (November 11, 2010 at 3:01 PM)  

That looks like a really versatile dress. Also i'm still really digging the red hair :)

eleanor  – (November 11, 2010 at 3:15 PM)  

Yay - it's my favourite dress! Love this little outfit (and the fact that your new hair gives your outfits a whole different vibe!)

X

Kellie W.  – (November 11, 2010 at 4:32 PM)  

What a pretty dress! And good luck to Cole, I hope it goes well! :)

Kristin  – (November 11, 2010 at 7:03 PM)  

your hair looks great! love it!

HereWeGoAJen  – (November 11, 2010 at 7:25 PM)  

Cute! You look like you should go to a bistro. ;)

Regina  – (November 11, 2010 at 8:08 PM)  

The new hair color looks so great in these pics! Very cute outfit.

Anna G  – (November 11, 2010 at 9:30 PM)  

That's so awesome. Wait, are you moving to Chicago? If you do, I want to visit. :)

Shallow Mallow  – (November 12, 2010 at 5:36 AM)  

Love the flower print :) The black accents really lift the colour, especially love the black beret with your new hair :)

Everybody 's taunting me showcasing their berets and mine are stuck in the mail! Woe is me ;)

Marja  – (November 12, 2010 at 7:15 AM)  

That dress is so pretty,the flower print is simply amazing!
I just found your blog and i really like it! Im following you now too!!

Please follow me?!

Marja<3

Kristina  – (November 12, 2010 at 8:14 AM)  

I love you skirt (or dress)...? It looks fantastic! Where did you bought it?

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE  – (November 12, 2010 at 10:00 AM)  

Cute! I hope the interview went well. xo.

Lexie, Little Boat  – (November 12, 2010 at 10:50 AM)  

i might have overlooked this, but if cole lands this job, does that mean you'll be relocating?

Louder Than Silence  – (November 12, 2010 at 10:57 AM)  

So cute Maria, your new hair gives the outfit a new spin - love! And speaking of hair, you're making me want to go book an appointment at the hairdressers...decisions decisions!

Sally x

D  – (November 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM)  

LOVE the dress!

http://www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

eagle-eye-cherry  – (November 12, 2010 at 1:52 PM)  

Hi, today I looked over all your posts and I liked all I saw. If you agree, I would like to post on my blog an article about you. I am waiting for your answer. thank's

iris loves fashion  – (November 12, 2010 at 8:26 PM)  

hi maria! how are you dear? I didn't know that you are redhead now! :Dyou are always so beautiful.
i love the colours of this dress!

Mici Milovaného  – (November 13, 2010 at 6:16 AM)  

dear maria, I want to use one of your pics in my "autumn inspiration" post, hope you won't mind it!

best wishes for Cole!

Alice  – (November 13, 2010 at 7:48 AM)  

Yay, you're reach 2000 readers! Congratulations! But you deserve many, many more. The whole world should follow your Blog! I always love your Posts. :*
Oh and what a lovely dress! Great Photos! xx, Alice :)

aubsent-from-tx  – (November 13, 2010 at 11:36 AM)  

I am accepting and even embracing this return of the 90's. You do it well :) thanks for the inspiration

http://aubsent-from-tx.livejournal.com/

eagle-eye-cherry  – (November 13, 2010 at 1:35 PM)  

As I promised, I published a post about you. In order to see it come visit my blog, I hope you will like what i wrote about you.

Laia  – (November 14, 2010 at 3:49 PM)  

it's so strange to see you as a redhead! you look great :)

raghu  – (November 15, 2010 at 12:38 AM)  

Love this little place (and the fact that his new hair gives her a very different clothes!
Salou

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP