Lulu Letty: Sponsor Spotlight: Parapluie

Sponsor Spotlight: Parapluie

The gorgeous prints at Parapluie allow you to enter a whimsical world filled with imagination, fashion and drama. Last year when I first stumbled upon Calla's work I was completely drawn to her Silent Film prints which so perfectly capture the essence of that era. Parapluie

Parapluie
...
Cole and I are back home again. I swear it seems like every weekend we're back at my parent's. Things should be calm for a bit and I'm hoping to even have a shop update this week!!

Check back tomorrow for a new photo shoot!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Mandark  – (November 14, 2010 at 7:28 PM)  

These are lovely. I want one now. :)

HereWeGoAJen  – (November 14, 2010 at 7:33 PM)  

I am glad you are home!

The prints are lovely.

Rosa&Carlotta  – (November 15, 2010 at 12:47 AM)  

I like the fist set! It's beautiful!
.
check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

petit fournil de paris  – (November 15, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

Welcome home again.
I hope you had a beautiful time.
And the prints are gorgeous; Especially the one at the bottom left.:)
petit-fournil-de-paris@hotmail.de
Lovely regards,

xx, Jana from petit fournil de paris

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP