Lulu Letty: Before and After

Before and After

Here's a sneak peek...
Before and After red hair color
Mind you my red isn't as bright as the picture looks, but it's pretty out there. So far I like it, but it's going to take some getting used to. ;)

...
Yours,
Maria Sig 2

archives  – (November 5, 2010 at 4:16 PM)  

WOW - i LOVE it!!!!! looks amazing, maria!!!

cb  – (November 5, 2010 at 4:18 PM)  

yayayayayay! i love it!! what did you end up using? i used the loreal high lights for dark hair! i love it!! so glad you went with the red!

xo,
cb

Sofia Prado  – (November 5, 2010 at 4:37 PM)  

Your hair looks fabulous! It really makes me want to do something different with mine.

Julia  – (November 5, 2010 at 4:38 PM)  

Ah, Maria! It looks so wonderful. It flatters your skin tone so much! But then again, so does the brunette color, so you can't really go wrong! It's definitely going to be weird at first! I hope you take some proper photos soon. :)

TrophyBoutique  – (November 5, 2010 at 4:48 PM)  

Love it! Way to go! You probably wont recognize yourself in the mirror for a few days...I love that feeling.

Sidewalk Chalk  – (November 5, 2010 at 4:58 PM)  

Whoa, Maria -- it's beautiful! I loved your hair before too, but you definitely rock the red so well. I hope this is a welcome change in your life! :)

CocoCherie  – (November 5, 2010 at 5:07 PM)  

Your new red haircolor REALLY makes your eyes stand out!

sweetdisposition  – (November 5, 2010 at 5:14 PM)  

oh wow! i love it! i was having a hard time imagining what you'd look like as a redhead, but i love love love it. :]

Regina  – (November 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM)  

It looks so pretty! I'm sure you'll get used to it sooner than soonest. And once a redhead you can just try different tones until you find the one you want.

Regina  – (November 5, 2010 at 6:35 PM)  

Also, I can't believe you posted a picture from My so called life on your tumblr the other day, because I was just thinking that you look a bit like Angela in the new hair color. =) But maybe that's because I thought about the show earlier today.

Manu  – (November 5, 2010 at 6:39 PM)  

Oh I really like it!You'll get used to it within no time!
Welcome redhead ;)

Angie D  – (November 5, 2010 at 6:45 PM)  

Oh my gosh I LOVE IT!!! It is SO you :)

HereWeGoAJen  – (November 5, 2010 at 7:00 PM)  

Wow! Awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Emma  – (November 5, 2010 at 7:03 PM)  

LOVE it Maria! It's so strange at first isn't it? I get glimpses of myself in the mirrors at work and think it's someone else! I'm loving it more every day though, it's very liberating!

Louise  – (November 5, 2010 at 7:33 PM)  

Yes Yes and YES! I love this! I am going red soon, too! Can't wait!

augustlovers  – (November 5, 2010 at 8:30 PM)  

I love it! I havent been to visit your blog for a little while & I forgot how beautifully inspiring it was :) xx

SomeoneLikeYou  – (November 5, 2010 at 8:39 PM)  

It look wonderful just like I knew it would! :)

Michal  – (November 5, 2010 at 8:39 PM)  

Oh my goodness, it's AWESOME! It looks soo good Maria! xx

Lovely Day Lost  – (November 5, 2010 at 9:18 PM)  

wow really bright red, you look great in both but your eyes really pop with the red looks lovely and fun

Lovely Day Lost  – (November 5, 2010 at 9:24 PM)  

oh and P.S. you may already know but in case you don’t invest in a good shampoo for red heads to help sustain that wonderful vibrant color because im a red head and it fades fast onces again you hair looks fabulous

Stephanie  – (November 5, 2010 at 10:35 PM)  

Oooh. Can't wait to see it in your fashion photos. Tres chic ;)

I died my hair very red once, but I was trying to be like Angela in My So-Called Life. haha.

Lexie, Little Boat  – (November 5, 2010 at 10:47 PM)  

oooooo! i love the red! bold move, maria!

Vanessa  – (November 5, 2010 at 11:05 PM)  

It looks amazing! I was just showing my husband a picture of some luxurious red hair that I'm thinking of going for. Make sure you find some shampoo for color treated hair (especially red). Pureology, Wella, and Graham Webb have great products but can be a bit pricey.


www.looselips-sinkships.com

missb@dragonflyvintage  – (November 5, 2010 at 11:37 PM)  

gorgeous! and perfect for fall! enjoy it!

bettye

Ana Iris  – (November 6, 2010 at 1:11 AM)  

It looks amazing! It compliments your complexion so well! I too have been meaning to make a dramatic change to my dull hair, you are quite an inspiration!

<3
Iris

Tonia  – (November 6, 2010 at 1:39 AM)  

Wow! That is freaking awesome! Haven't had much time for blog commenting recently, but just wanted to say that I think you are doing exactly the right thing changing your hair. And it looks amazing!

Shelby  – (November 6, 2010 at 1:41 AM)  

wow! that is such a change. i have never dyed my hair before - so kudos to you!

Mici Milovaného  – (November 6, 2010 at 4:26 AM)  

I totally adore your new hair!! you totally rocked it!

Alice  – (November 6, 2010 at 4:48 AM)  

Oh the colour looks absolutely lovely! So bright and shiny. Suits you very well! Cannot wait for your next Outfit-post. xx, Alice :)

Signe  – (November 6, 2010 at 6:09 AM)  

Lovely! I adore red hair :)

Vicki  – (November 6, 2010 at 6:19 AM)  

YAY!!! love your red hair my dear!!! being red is the best isnt it!? :) im naturslly blonde but dye mine a redy/ginger colour.

the girl in the bowler hat  – (November 6, 2010 at 7:15 AM)  

I really really really love it! It suits you loads, totally your colour! :)

xxxx

Victoria / Justice Pirate  – (November 6, 2010 at 7:40 AM)  

so my question to you is . . do you like it???

Funny how I was red for so long and went to brunette and you were brunette going to red. hehe.

hotsymalone  – (November 6, 2010 at 11:40 AM)  

Quite Stunning Maria! I wonder if you will find that there are certain colors you don't wear now? I used to be that red a number of years ago and found that I had to alter some of my makeup choices as well as clothing colors. Can't wait for more photos with the new do!

Shallow Mallow  – (November 6, 2010 at 2:13 PM)  

Ooooooh! Amazing change :) You look great!

Pink Stilettos  – (November 6, 2010 at 2:23 PM)  

Absolutely love your hair! And great blog too :) xoxo

www.pink-stilettos.info

Jenni Wells  – (November 6, 2010 at 3:01 PM)  

I a big supporter of going red. it looks great on you

Sarah with an "h"  – (November 6, 2010 at 4:25 PM)  

I like it! Reminds me of Rebecca's hair (Clothes Horse). Nice change.:)

:o)Sarah
http://www.restlessromantic.blogspot.com/

Midwest Mayhem  – (November 6, 2010 at 5:33 PM)  

So bright and vibrant! It looks great! Welcome to the red head club.

Flora  – (November 6, 2010 at 6:32 PM)  

WOW! I love it! I've always wanted to have red hair, it's part of my childhood obsession with the little mermaid haha
xoxo

Mia  – (November 6, 2010 at 8:08 PM)  

Pretty! looks really great on you! :)

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

Rio  – (November 7, 2010 at 1:10 AM)  

Ahhhh I love it so much! It's so vibrant and awesome! I'm having major hair envy right now! ;) I'm so glad you went for such a bold color, and it looks amazing!
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

Amber Blue Bird  – (November 7, 2010 at 5:23 AM)  

oh wow I love it, it really brings out your eyes.

Miki's scrapbook  – (November 8, 2010 at 3:44 AM)  

Congrats on your new hair, Maria! It looks amazing! And congrats on this new beginning and renewal! :)

Miki.

styleatelier  – (November 17, 2010 at 12:48 AM)  

Oh, wow! I feel like you could be a different person! Looks great!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP