Lulu Letty: Tumblr Outfit No. 46

Tumblr Outfit No. 46

10.27.10
10.27.10- a new jacket ready for a trip to my fave eatery on tumblr.

...
This has been one of my favorite albums of the late summer/fall. It will be my next LP purchase...


New photo shoot tomorrow...

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

elanor, missing-lovebirds  – (October 27, 2010 at 7:35 PM)  

GREAT jacket! so cute.
and i love arcade fire! the suburbs is amazing.

xx elanor

Michal  – (October 27, 2010 at 9:37 PM)  

Such an awesome jacket! Also, your hair looks great! (: That album has been one of my favorites as of late too.

Rosa&Carlotta  – (October 28, 2010 at 4:30 AM)  

Beautiful outfit picture :)
And I love that song!

check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

Alice  – (October 28, 2010 at 7:48 AM)  

I'm so in love with your new jacket and flats. Great Outfit! You look lovely. xx, Alice :)

Shallow Mallow  – (October 28, 2010 at 9:00 AM)  

Love the look :)

Arcade Fire was plugged into my ears this summer a lot too - right now I am infatuated with The Black Keys but The Suburbs are about due for another round the clock listening marathon..

Emma  – (October 28, 2010 at 9:56 AM)  

I'm loving The Suburbs too, hopefully I'l get to see them live in December. My favourite song from the album is Sprawl II

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP