Lulu Letty: Sunday Pumpkins

Sunday Pumpkins

A little family fun carving pumpkins...
Sunday Pumpkins
Sunday Pumpkins
Sunday Pumpkins
Sunday Pumpkins
Sunday Pumpkins
Sunday Pumpkins
Sunday Pumpkins
Sunday Pumpkins
Just for fun- here's an old photo my mom found of me with short hair. Cole took this in the winter of our freshman year in college in 2000. Notice that I'm wearing an engagement ring...
Sunday Pumpkins

...
Thanks for the crossed fingers! Cole's interview went well today, but he still has another one tomorrow and one on Thursday!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

flapperborntoolate  – (October 25, 2010 at 7:16 PM)  

Looks like you had fun. You look very sweet in that old picture! I can't believe you and Cole found each other when you were so young. You are very lucky!

Kenziefaith  – (October 25, 2010 at 7:22 PM)  

This looks so fun! I love carving pumpkins :)

KF x

HereWeGoAJen  – (October 25, 2010 at 7:36 PM)  

Very nice pumpkins! We haven't carved yet this year, I don't know if we will. Actually, I only have the tiny pumpkins so I'd have to get one for carving.

JellyBelly  – (October 25, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

What great pumpkins!! You've inspired me to carve the big guy we have on our front porch!

Lexie, Little Boat  – (October 25, 2010 at 8:48 PM)  

these pictures are lovely! did you edit these or are they film?

Mandy  – (October 25, 2010 at 8:53 PM)  

I <3 <3 <3 carving pumpkins! I didn't get to have my annual pumpkin carving this year, so I will have to vicariously live through yours!

Q's Daydream  – (October 25, 2010 at 9:33 PM)  

Oh my goodness! I LOVEEEEE your hair short!

Michal  – (October 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM)  

This looks like so much fun!! I love carving pumpkins. (: Also, that old picture of you is super cute! x

Meghan  – (October 25, 2010 at 10:49 PM)  

Those pumpkins are so cute and so are the dogs!

Diana  – (October 26, 2010 at 3:03 AM)  

lovely family activity!Those pumpkins look amazing!!! :)

Tonia  – (October 26, 2010 at 3:14 AM)  

Great pumpkins! And thank you for the blog comments - so glad you liked what I chose (isn't the hat A.Maz.Ing) - had such trouble choosing what to get! Thanks again for arranging the giveaway!

northwest is best  – (October 26, 2010 at 4:27 AM)  

Great photos! What a fun weekend. I know you've probably heard this before, but... you look so different with short hair! Very cute.

Miki's scrapbook  – (October 26, 2010 at 6:44 AM)  

Awe, it's nice to see you had a fun weekend! Hope you post more pictures with your big sister :).

You lookes awesome with short hair, Maria!

Best luck to Cole!

Miki.

Louder Than Silence  – (October 26, 2010 at 7:16 AM)  

Aww this looks like so much fun Maria! Hope you had fun with your big sis.

Sally x
Louder Than Silence

Justice Pirate  – (October 26, 2010 at 7:37 AM)  

aww you were cute even in 2000. haha. but then again I even remember your high school yearbook photos you posted, so I knew that as it was (you graduated in 1999, right? My hubby graduated in 2001, me in 2002...but I should have in 2001, stupid cut-off date being two days after my bday).

Love the pumpkin carving shots. doggies make me so happy too. I should photograph my dog more. She's photographically neglected.

Flora  – (October 26, 2010 at 9:21 AM)  

beautiful pictures! It looks like such fun, unfortunately most people celebrate Halloween where I live although when I was little I used to go asking for candy through the neighborhood, but we got anything from money to marmalade except candy haha.

bubbs...  – (October 26, 2010 at 9:22 AM)  

Awww...this looks so fun! I LOVE the frankenstein face (I hope that's what it is!) etched into the pumpkin closest to the right.

bubbs...

www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

Penny Dreadful  – (October 26, 2010 at 9:45 AM)  

This looks like so much fun - I've never carved a pumpkin, boo!

http://pennydreadfulvintage.blogspot.com/

Penny Dreadful  – (October 26, 2010 at 9:46 AM)  

This looks like so much fun - I've never carved a pumpkin, boo!

http://pennydreadfulvintage.blogspot.com/

Jenni Wells  – (October 26, 2010 at 10:05 AM)  

this looks like a blast! I still haven't done any pumpkin carving but it's not too late yet!

finding a job is so stressful! best of luck to him

Alice  – (October 26, 2010 at 10:31 AM)  

Haha! Looks like a lot of fun. Oh and your pumpkins are very eerie (and cute ;D)! Love the old Photo. I think it's so nice that you share it with us. xx, Alice :)

Rosa&Carlotta  – (October 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM)  

these pictures are adorable! what great pumpkins you have ;)


xx
Check out our fashion illustrations at Illustrated-Moodboard.com ! = )




.

Amber Blue Bird  – (October 26, 2010 at 12:50 PM)  

you have such a cute little family. My pumpkins are craving a carving

Jenny  – (October 26, 2010 at 1:22 PM)  

i love those pups! awww! looks like this was a cozy day!

fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

Em  – (October 26, 2010 at 1:35 PM)  

I'm so glad that your husband's interviews are going well--that can be so stressful. The pix are fun--especially love the puppy children--The pug's expression is simply too cute.

Shallow Mallow  – (October 26, 2010 at 2:51 PM)  

Seeing that photo of you from 200 I have no doubt there is a portrait in your attic. ;)

Those pumpkins look brilliant :)

naomemandeflores  – (October 26, 2010 at 3:29 PM)  

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful day! The dog's pics are awesome!


Camila F.

FoofandFaff  – (October 26, 2010 at 3:35 PM)  

This looks like so much fun, maybe the UK will catch on to Halloween one day :)

Lovely Day Lost  – (October 26, 2010 at 3:40 PM)  

pumkin carving is always such fun and i hope the next inview goes just as well or better

Elsa  – (October 26, 2010 at 4:20 PM)  

Halloween makes me dreaming, because in France, it isn't a traditional day... of course, you can find pumpkins and skulls in stores but no one celebrates not really Halloween. I think that the halloween's mood must be very awesome !

Morgan and Lua  – (October 26, 2010 at 10:15 PM)  

So nice to see pictures of your family and the pups! The leaves look gorgeous there and the pumpkins came out great. Very cute that you and your mom are both sporting stripes! Your short hair look great too!!

Kelly  – (October 27, 2010 at 3:53 AM)  

This is a good collection of family pictures. I really like your seven pictures which is very cute. This pictures express your enjoyable weekends. Its really fun!
Sprinkler Repair

xoaria  – (October 27, 2010 at 11:50 AM)  

What a beautiful family. :] Pumpkin carving is so much more fun with loved ones~. And such adorable dogs! I hope you had alot of fun!

Lisa  – (November 3, 2010 at 11:33 PM)  

I really like your family fun. I know that to spend time with family in weekends Its great enjoyment. I like all pictures of your enjoyable moment. Thanks for sharing.
Security Print

Alaina  – (November 15, 2010 at 11:06 PM)  

I think that great fun is to spend time with family in weekends. After busy scheduled It is very great thing to enjoyment. I feel that you guys have great fun in weekends. It is very memorable moments in life. Cool stuff!
Cheap Web Design

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP