Lulu Letty: Sponsor Spotlight: Poetrie

Sponsor Spotlight: Poetrie

I am so looking forward to the cold weather and all the upcoming holiday parties. Poetrie has many lovely pieces just perfect for celebrating that I can already see the mistletoe and taste the eggnog...
Poetrie

Poetrie
...
My sister's flight was delayed so she stayed another day and I'm still at my parent's. Cole's back home and has another interview at 8am tomorrow, so fingers crossed please!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

HereWeGoAJen  – (October 24, 2010 at 8:29 PM)  

My fingers are crossed!

I love that plaid skirt!

nancy : The Sway Report  – (October 24, 2010 at 8:51 PM)  

The clothes from Poetrie are so adorable. Patrick and I are planning a Halloween party next weekend to actually have an excuse to dress up!

Glad to hear you had fun with your sister! Times with sisters pass too quickly, don't they?

xo
nancy

palomavintage.etsy.com

Midwest Mayhem  – (October 24, 2010 at 9:24 PM)  

I love the dress on the lower left, but I have to say that I am not looking forward to the cold weather!

Tonia  – (October 24, 2010 at 11:43 PM)  

Oof, the cape and the lace dress are to die for! Fingers AND toes crossed!

Penny Dreadful  – (October 25, 2010 at 7:45 AM)  

The Black Widow blouse is lovely (and the name is fab!)

http://pennydreadfulvintage.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP