Lulu Letty: Sponsor Spotlight: ModCloth

Sponsor Spotlight: ModCloth

Gorgeous faux fur coats, lovely dresses and fun heels- ModCloth will have you looking stunning while the temperatures drop... ModCloth

...
I'm back home again! We had crazy high winds and tornado warnings today that delayed my departure. Cole's interview this morning went so well that he already heard back about round two interviews which will now be tomorrow!

New photo shoot tomorrow with a surprise guest!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

HereWeGoAJen  – (October 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM)  

Yes, but what if the temperatures refuse to drop?

Good job, Cole!

Lexie, Little Boat  – (October 26, 2010 at 7:37 PM)  

congrats, cole! i love the top heels ... so cute!

nancy : The Sway Report  – (October 26, 2010 at 9:12 PM)  

Modcloth sure does know how to do vintage-style clothing. Adorable items, all of them. Glad to hear all is well! Go Cole, go!

x
nancy

New Post:
Paloma Vintage Giveaway!

Jay  – (October 26, 2010 at 10:47 PM)  

ModCloth always has the best stuff :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

Vicki  – (October 27, 2010 at 9:27 AM)  

great sponsor spotlight!! LOVE modcloth is only shipping to the uk wasnt so dear :( looking forward to the photoshoot tomo!!

Justice Pirate  – (October 27, 2010 at 9:52 AM)  

it had been so long since I bought anything from them, so now I have done so (just got it yesterday). I wish they had items more in my price range or I'd buy more and more from them.

Alice  – (October 27, 2010 at 12:57 PM)  

Oh I'm so in love with the Reverie Rendezvous heels. LOVE MODCLOTH! xx, Alice :)

Bad Taste Toast  – (October 27, 2010 at 2:57 PM)  

I love ModCloth! I wish the shipping to Europe wasn't that expensive...

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP