Lulu Letty: Sponsor Spotlight: Crafty Crow Vintage

Sponsor Spotlight: Crafty Crow Vintage

The holidays are quickly approaching and Crafty Crow Vintage has just what you need for a classic holiday look... Crafty Crow Vintage

Crafty Crow Vintage
...
Sorry for the lack of posts around here. I'm spending lots of quality time with my big sis before she leaves tomorrow!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Alice  – (October 23, 2010 at 3:24 PM)  

I've missed you!:* Wish you a lovely residual time with you sister. Oh and the items you choose from Crafty Crow Vintage are adorable! I'm so in love with the 50's pearly coat. xx, Alice :)

Emma  – (October 23, 2010 at 4:58 PM)  

Glad to hear you're enjoying spending time with your sister! Sisters are the best!

Jenny  – (October 23, 2010 at 6:24 PM)  

I love the cheeta coat! One of your outfits inspired me...if you want to check out the post its here:

http://fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com/2010/10/we-hardily-knew-ye.html

enjoy the rest of your sisters visit! I miss my brother so much - im in montreal and he is in toronto...it will be nice when he visits and id probably take a break from the ol' blog too!

Jenny  – (October 23, 2010 at 6:24 PM)  

I love the cheeta coat! One of your outfits inspired me...if you want to check out the post its here:

http://fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com/2010/10/we-hardily-knew-ye.html

enjoy the rest of your sisters visit! I miss my brother so much - im in montreal and he is in toronto...it will be nice when he visits and id probably take a break from the ol' blog too!

HereWeGoAJen  – (October 23, 2010 at 6:56 PM)  

I love the second coat. And if I had only a white dog, I'd get it. :) The way it stands now, I need a gray coat.

Justice Pirate  – (October 23, 2010 at 7:35 PM)  

always always loved this shop. nothing is ever in my size though. I guess that's the curse of a small waist and small breasts combined.

Kristin, Golden Hearts Loves Vintage  – (October 23, 2010 at 8:56 PM)  

how pretty. i make sure to remember them when I shop around for myself. i like them shoes.

Penny Dreadful  – (October 24, 2010 at 8:53 AM)  

Those 40s heels are fabulous. Have a great time with your sis x

http://pennydreadfulvintage.blogspot.com/

FoofandFaff  – (October 24, 2010 at 10:59 AM)  

love those pink shoes, so pretty! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP