Lulu Letty: Halloween Cat

Halloween Cat

A little Friday fun...
Halloween Cat
Halloween Cat
Halloween Cat
Halloween Cat
Halloween Cat

Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Black babydoll: Erin Fetherston for Target
Tights and belt: Target
Cat mask: ebay
Cat tail: borrowed from mom
Crochet collar: Super Duper Things, Etsy
Clogs: F21
...
Going to a Halloween party tonight- can't decide if I want to be an aviator or a cat! Remember last year's post where Cole and I dressed up as Tom and Summer! My hair was so short that I had to wear extensions.

Happy Weekend!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

cb  – (October 29, 2010 at 2:16 PM)  

you look adorable! i have those very same f21 clogs and so surprised how comfy they are to walk in.

have fun tonight!

xo,
cb

Alice  – (October 29, 2010 at 2:20 PM)  

You're the loveliest Halloween Cat ever! And your dress goes perfect with the beautiful crochet collar! Wish you a lot of fun at the Halloween party. xx, Alice :)

jamilah  – (October 29, 2010 at 2:35 PM)  

OH-- MY-- GOODNESS!! THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! Love it, Maria! You look gorgeous!! Love the dress... the hair... the clogs... everything! Love it!

LuLu  – (October 29, 2010 at 2:37 PM)  

Beautiful pics! =)


http://luluandthestyle.blogspot.com/

Brinny  – (October 29, 2010 at 2:44 PM)  

Love this outfit, the cat parts are perfect for it! & your shoes are adorable :D

xx

The Wife.  – (October 29, 2010 at 2:44 PM)  

sorry I will miss seeing you tonight! Kevin will be there!

.Alyspank  – (October 29, 2010 at 3:03 PM)  

I think I adore every single outfit you post on here. You always look soo beautiful! This look is just as cute as can be!

As for your party tonight, go for the aviator! That way you have another great Halloween outfit post for Sunday!

-Weezy

http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

Miki's scrapbook  – (October 29, 2010 at 3:17 PM)  

You make a cute kitty! Awe, with a tail and everything! I think you should go as a cat! Love the mask.

Have fun at the party, Maria!

Miki.

nancy : The Sway Report  – (October 29, 2010 at 3:17 PM)  

Cats are such an easy and adorable costume. I love your interpretation, 'tis lovely! Let us know how you decide to dress up! Both costumes are pretty stellar.

xx
nancy

pleasecheck out the Paloma Vintage Giveaway!

Michal  – (October 29, 2010 at 3:29 PM)  

hehe you look so cute! I love your clogs.

Jenny  – (October 29, 2010 at 3:31 PM)  

looking amazing maria!!! i just put up a halloween themed post - so much fun to do!

fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

Kate  – (October 29, 2010 at 3:34 PM)  

So cute - really love your shoes too! Hope you have a good halloween! x

Eli  – (October 29, 2010 at 3:43 PM)  

so cute! I've been a cat a few years for halloween, but yours take the cutest spot!

Jenni  – (October 29, 2010 at 4:00 PM)  

This is too cute! I love your mask!

Victoria / Justice Pirate  – (October 29, 2010 at 4:54 PM)  

I suddenly feel like watching classic Batman. hehehehe. Lovely as can be!!

Amber Blue Bird  – (October 29, 2010 at 5:41 PM)  

Both costumes would look lovely on you but I thing I am digging the cat outfit...maybe its the clogs that are making me sway

Flora  – (October 29, 2010 at 6:00 PM)  

you looked adorable! You should really wear this for the party. I wish halloween was celebrated where I live, it looks so much fun!

Monika  – (October 29, 2010 at 6:59 PM)  

BE THE CAT!! I Looooove it xoxo

HereWeGoAJen  – (October 29, 2010 at 7:15 PM)  

My little sister and her black cat vote that you dress up as a black cat. In fact, they vote that everyone dresses up as a black cat.

Marinka  – (October 29, 2010 at 8:22 PM)  

I like the cat costume it looks dreamy

elizabeth  – (October 29, 2010 at 11:11 PM)  

very pretty! i love your outfit!

MarieBayArea  – (October 30, 2010 at 12:10 AM)  

you look absolutely doll-like. love you!

Manu  – (October 30, 2010 at 4:32 AM)  

Beautiful! I really love the combination and the mask is gorgeous!

Siubhan  – (October 30, 2010 at 5:06 AM)  

How can you choose between them! That's the best Hallowe'en cat outfit I've seen in a while - your mask is great. I do love the aviator look though...

(Just looked back at your Tom and Summer outfits too - so good!)

cait harri  – (October 30, 2010 at 5:13 AM)  

Very cute. I have this dress too, you've just inspired me to dig it out of my wardrobe and my polkadot tights too.

the girl in the bowler hat  – (October 30, 2010 at 7:49 AM)  

You look really lovely as a cat! I love the outfit, the collar is gorgeous :)

xxxx

Angie D  – (October 30, 2010 at 8:49 AM)  

That cat mask is amazing! You look so great!

I vote cat, though the aviator look you rocked was equally amazing!

Zel  – (October 30, 2010 at 9:09 AM)  

You make the most adorable cat! so cute!

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE  – (October 30, 2010 at 11:57 AM)  

Aww, this is so adorable, Maria! You make a very pretty kitty. xo.

Louise  – (October 30, 2010 at 12:59 PM)  

I have that exact same cat mask! Spooky... Love the collar with that dress x

jess  – (October 30, 2010 at 3:30 PM)  

This is a cute look. I love the mask.

kat.  – (October 31, 2010 at 3:08 AM)  

what a great and cute costume! I love cats and I'm going to dress up like a little horror cat as well :))

Kristina  – (October 31, 2010 at 9:31 AM)  

Beuafiful..you look pretty as the cat, and amazing dress :)

Jay  – (October 31, 2010 at 4:13 PM)  

This is so cute! love it :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

LyddieGal  – (October 31, 2010 at 11:58 PM)  

So cute, I love the whiskers on the cat mask!

Chic on the Cheap

Shallow Mallow  – (November 1, 2010 at 8:18 AM)  

Love it :) Those heels are amazing!

Jennifer  – (November 1, 2010 at 1:27 PM)  

Oooh you look so purrrty. (hehe bad cat pun) I have that same dress sitting in my closet that I have never worn. I think I need to get it out and figure out how to look as adorable as you!
--jenloveskev

Amy  – (November 5, 2010 at 8:40 AM)  

Love your kitty mask! Somehow the dress is perfect for the costume.

Courtney  – (November 5, 2010 at 3:59 PM)  

So adorable! I love that dress!

Dustjacket Attic  – (November 7, 2010 at 8:27 PM)  

Oh purfect Miss Kitty ... the vintage photo effect and rounded corners are just right for this shoot.
xxxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP