Lulu Letty: Clothes Horse

Clothes Horse

Clothes Horse
Clothes Horse
While I'm no horsewoman, I couldn't help saying hello to this adorable horse! Isn't she wonderful. I was a little nervous approaching her, but she was as sweet as can be and kept following us around. I think she really wanted to be on my blog. Clothes Horse
Clothes Horse
Clothes Horse
Clothes Horse
As you can see, I'm sporting a few new things. Part of the wonderful surprise package from Spotted Moth was this fun beret with giant pom pom and this awesome ombré handbag! I can see myself using these all winter long. Another wonderful new addition to my wardrobe is this 60's inspired swing coat. I feel so Mad Men when I wear it. And last, my aunt surprised me the other day with a gorgeous pair of vintage Ferragamo boots. I seriously squealed when they actually fit me! Clothes Horse
Clothes Horse

Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Swing coat and lace dress: F21
Chunky Pom Pom beret and Doctor Doctor bag: c/o Spotted Moth
Tights: Target
Vintage Ferragamo boots: from aunt
...
Chosen by random.org, the winner of the Slubird Vintage purse giveaway is Lizz, of By Lizz. A big Thank You to my lovely sponsor Sarah Louise and thank you to everyone that entered.

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

SarahAnn  – (October 27, 2010 at 3:11 PM)  

I love this look. Your style, but especially your autumn style, just has this classic, lady like appeal that I adore!

Kate  – (October 27, 2010 at 3:24 PM)  

Aw yes the horse is adorable (and I'm not even a 'horse' person either!) Love your coat, perfect autumn outfit! x

Alyse  – (October 27, 2010 at 3:26 PM)  

You have such a flair for vintage. I am constantly amazed how you can wear this style of clothing and never looked dated. And the lipstick with the hat! Lovely, lovely, lovely. This is a really inspiring outfit. I'm considering a similar hat for winter now.

Romance Is Boring  – (October 27, 2010 at 3:28 PM)  

love this, you look so beautiful! :)

romance-is-boring.blogspot.com


xx

Shallow Mallow  – (October 27, 2010 at 3:31 PM)  

Love your outfit. The beret is just brill and your coat is a-mazing!
Such sweet photos too :)

nancy : The Sway Report  – (October 27, 2010 at 3:54 PM)  

Ah, gorgeous outfit! I love how even though its just red, grey, and black, the textures and colors practically jump out of the picture!

x
nancy

New Post: Paloma Vintage Giveaway!

Josefina  – (October 27, 2010 at 4:25 PM)  

I love the red details of this outfit :)
Kisses,
Jose
notasyrutas.blogspot.com

CocoCherie  – (October 27, 2010 at 4:26 PM)  

The close up picture of your face with "her", the horse's face behind you is beautiful! Your outfit looks amazing on you. I really love all of the pieces to it!

Amber Blue Bird  – (October 27, 2010 at 4:27 PM)  

well those are some snazzy boots dear!

Michal  – (October 27, 2010 at 4:39 PM)  

What a beautiful horse! I love the first picture. All of your new things are wonderful, but I especially love the boots & purse! xx

megannielsen  – (October 27, 2010 at 4:46 PM)  

Oh my goodness Maria, I think this might be one of my favourite outifts of yours! Everything is perfect, that coat, the hat - oh my gosh the boots!!! I want an aunt who finds me vintage ferragamos! XOXO

HannaElise  – (October 27, 2010 at 4:48 PM)  

The horse is gorgeous! Lovin' that jacket and the hat. Also, those boots are just divine!


Teeny Owl

sweetdisposition  – (October 27, 2010 at 4:57 PM)  

that jacket is so gorgeous and i love the third photo of you, impeccable! :]

elanor, missing-lovebirds  – (October 27, 2010 at 5:28 PM)  

i love love love this post. (horses are great incorporation to photo shoots!)

you look adorable, maria!

xx elanor

natalia  – (October 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM)  

Oh my lord, I totally want one of those bags. Also, I'm jealous of the boots! What a lovely surprise. :D

Annnnd the horse just makes the whole shoot sheer magic, really.

nat // juxta-posing.tumblr.com

flapperborntoolate  – (October 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM)  

I love this look, especially the beautiful hat and coat! And the horse is such a beauty.

Kate Maggie  – (October 27, 2010 at 6:40 PM)  

Ah! This post made me so happy, I love everything. I am not too into horses, but I always find them so beautiful. This hat is perfect - and so are those gorgeous boots! And that coat..your making me want to come home right now to be in the cold!! x

LuLu  – (October 27, 2010 at 6:50 PM)  

Adorable! =) Love your red hat! :D


http://luluandthestyle.blogspot.com/

Mandy  – (October 27, 2010 at 7:34 PM)  

Aw, your outfit definitely matches the horse, or the horse definitely matches your outfit...

HereWeGoAJen  – (October 27, 2010 at 7:49 PM)  

My first thought was "oh, look, Maria got a horse. Wait a minute..."

emily+fashion  – (October 27, 2010 at 7:51 PM)  

The outfit is incredible, the makeup is so fresh and feminine, and the setting is beautiful. I am just loving everything about this!

xoxo,
E+F
emilyplusfashion.blogspot.com

Morgan and Lua  – (October 27, 2010 at 10:44 PM)  

A beautiful outfit and a few horse pictures, well Maria I think you just outdid yourself. Your eyeliner is perfect too, I'll never know how you girls do it.

Wonderful! See you tomorrow :)
www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

Jay  – (October 27, 2010 at 10:56 PM)  

you look so cute!! :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

.Alyspank  – (October 27, 2010 at 11:25 PM)  

Your makeup looks perfect in these photos!

http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

Matchless Vision  – (October 28, 2010 at 12:03 AM)  

Maria, these photos are beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

the Citizen Rosebud  – (October 28, 2010 at 12:37 AM)  

Fantaatic outfit, and photos. I like how chic and outdoorsy you look. And if those boots were in my size I would totally ask to borrow them.

Passport Smiles  – (October 28, 2010 at 1:14 AM)  

It's funny you're no horsewoman, because you style is very equestrian-esque {which is darling}. I would of squealed if these boots fit me too! Such a beautiful outfit.

Passport Smiles.

Penny Dreadful  – (October 28, 2010 at 2:19 AM)  

Love the red beret, I want one of these for myself now

http://pennydreadfulvintage.blogspot.com/

Alice  – (October 28, 2010 at 7:30 AM)  

Oh what a wonderful shoot! I'm no horsewoman too but she's such a beauty! I love the 4th Photo. :) Your Outfit is simply perfect! Love the Swing coat and your 'new' Ferragamo boots. xx, Alice :)

Justice Pirate  – (October 28, 2010 at 7:39 AM)  

I love horses. I did an outfit shoot with a horse in July. They are such sweet creatures. I've always been a horse lover though.

Your boots and beret suit you perfectly and I love all the shots.

Regina  – (October 28, 2010 at 8:01 AM)  

This might be my favourite post of yours so far. The outfit is just stunning. Love the red details.

Paige  – (October 28, 2010 at 9:45 AM)  

#1 Yesterday, I definitely tried to copy how you do your eye liner and it took me about 10 minutes of correcting my liquid eye liner mess!

#2 I love your red beret! I cannot wait for it to get cold enough for me to wear my own.


Paige (:

Emma  – (October 28, 2010 at 9:53 AM)  

The ferragamo boots are gorgeous, how lovely of your aunt! Love the coat, I love the shape of swing coats. Cute hat too!

Kristina  – (October 28, 2010 at 12:24 PM)  

You look beuatiful, like a school girl, also elegant and classic, love your make-up

Miki's scrapbook  – (October 28, 2010 at 4:43 PM)  

Awesome pictures, Maria! Love your putfit and the scenery!

Elettra  – (October 29, 2010 at 7:23 AM)  

bellissimo blog, complimenti!
se ti va iscriviti al mio, io farò lo stesso:
http://langolodelleincompreseedelledisperate.blogspot.com
a presto

MarieBayArea  – (October 30, 2010 at 12:12 AM)  

stunning photos. such luscious fall foliage. that horse is so pretty. you really scored a cool jacket from f21-lucky gal you!

Lisette  – (October 30, 2010 at 3:06 AM)  

Love it! I'm so lucky winning the purse!
x Lizz

Courtney  – (November 5, 2010 at 4:03 PM)  

OH, I love that coat! I was going to buy it, but it sold out so quick! :(
*snaps fingers*

Cute photos!

Dustjacket Attic  – (November 7, 2010 at 8:31 PM)  

This has to be one of my fave's....it's like the photo's from the 1950's. You must tell me what photo package you used on it...the colors are so perfect and your outfit is Gorgeous...I'm putting a shot up on my sidebar for the look of the day.
xoxoxo

Anonymous –   – (January 10, 2012 at 1:45 AM)  

I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure. pain relief

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP