Lulu Letty: A Victorian Bouquet Picnic

A Victorian Bouquet Picnic

A Victorian Bouquet Picnic
A Victorian Bouquet Picnic
A Victorian Bouquet Picnic
A Victorian Bouquet Picnic

It's been awhile since Cole and I went on a picnic. Our usual lake spot was overrun by a child's birthday party, but we found a new secluded spot where we drove our Jeep to the edge of a field and found a lovely old tree to rest beneath. Jimmy Johns was on the menu and was quite delicious!
A Victorian Bouquet Picnic
A Victorian Bouquet Picnic
A Victorian Bouquet Picnic
A Victorian Bouquet Picnic
A Victorian Bouquet Picnic
A Victorian Bouquet Picnic
Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Vintage blazer, blouse and Bass nubucks: thrifted
Shorts: Forever 21
Purse: ASOS
Tights: Target


...

Cole and I watched Manhattan Murder Mystery last night, which happened to be the inspiration for this shoot.

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Miki's scrapbook  – (September 13, 2010 at 9:20 AM)  

Nice pictures! I haven't had a picnic for years ... 15 or more, probably! Can you believe that, ha?! The food wrapping looks good, I wish I could eat that right now, hehe.

Have a great week, Maria!

Miki.

Melmo  – (September 13, 2010 at 9:41 AM)  

I love the fotos. you look so pretty. Hach I simply adore picnics. There is nothing better than enjoying the nature with some friends ore the loved one, relax and eat some delicious things :D

Siubhan Tait  – (September 13, 2010 at 9:47 AM)  

Beautiful colours! The top picture has the look of a 19th century postcard about it – the kind that is coloured by hand after it is taken.

I love the colours in your tweed jacket, and those tights! Ribbed grey tights are probably my favourite thing about autumn and winter. Looks like a very pretty autumn picnic.

Archives  – (September 13, 2010 at 10:33 AM)  

i LOVE your hair like this! so cute.

genevieve, sandbox romance  – (September 13, 2010 at 10:38 AM)  

Oh goodness, I LOVE your outfit. The jacket is perfectly perfect, the shoes fabulous, and the tights add just the right touch. The photos are adorable, as well. Picnics are just the best.

phoebe  – (September 13, 2010 at 10:54 AM)  

you have the loveliest hair! x

miss orange  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:01 AM)  

nice pic=) and i love your necklace and jacket=)

the girl in the bowler hat  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:04 AM)  

Gosh, you look ever so pretty! And I love your outfit as usual, the necklace you're wearing is gorgeous.

xxxx

Ms. Chyme  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM)  

The love is so nice to have a picnic. Glad u had fun.

Hen  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:41 AM)  

Cute outfit!

Hope you enjoyed the picnic :)

Btw I love how you do your eyeliner!

Hen xo

Carys  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:45 AM)  

I love your outfit, that blazer is so nice!! You've reminded me how much I love picnics!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Trishna  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:54 AM)  

These photos were beautiful Maria, I loved how you captured the little details, managed to say warm and still look very glamorous in these photos.

Love from Toronto, Canada

MONKEYFACE  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:55 AM)  

I love Manhattan Murder Mystery! I'd like to French pastry myself to death, right now. ;) Pics are gorgeous as usual!

Christy  – (September 13, 2010 at 12:12 PM)  

You pull off menswear inspired clothing like no one else! And I love how you've added a bit of femininity with the pretty necklace and winged eyeliner. So chic!

Alice  – (September 13, 2010 at 12:26 PM)  

These Pictures are stunning! :) Love your Victorian Bouquet necklace. Redraven Studios is amazing. xx, Alice.

Louise  – (September 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM)  

Ooh, don't you look dapper! Jimmy Chips look very exciting. Ps Poirot snap :) x

Rio  – (September 13, 2010 at 12:58 PM)  

Love your textured tights! I've been wanting a similar pair for a while, and I might just have to go get them now! ;)
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

HereWeGoAJen  – (September 13, 2010 at 1:03 PM)  

I'm jealous of your weather. It was in the high nineties here this weekend.

Justice Pirate  – (September 13, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

aww what a nice time! It always seems so sweet when you do these types of entries of your time spent with Cole. I don't think enough couples do that.

I love the necklace. I almost bought that one for my friend, and decided not to do a belt buckle and went with a different necklace. I hope she'll love it and I think she will. Thanks again for holding the giveaway.

vintage birdy ♥  – (September 13, 2010 at 3:10 PM)  

amazing photographs! love your outfit and that cute little satchel. :D oh and that necklace too!

Love,
vintage-birdy.blogspot.com
{no, it's not about birds}

Natalie  – (September 13, 2010 at 5:05 PM)  

wow! you are absolutely beautiful! and i love your outfit so much. it's very fall! the photography is great as well :) i'ma be followin!

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Regina  – (September 13, 2010 at 5:42 PM)  

Looks like a nice little picnic. You're a sweet couple. And love your outfit as always. The blazer is amazing!

Mamushka Marie  – (September 13, 2010 at 5:47 PM)  

cute! love your tights - an autumn perfect ensemble!

Louise  – (September 13, 2010 at 6:02 PM)  

Maria, I am always jealous of your hair!

Gracie  – (September 13, 2010 at 7:47 PM)  

Oooh! I'm loving the fall look, and that necklace is just beautiful! I've never heard of Jimmy Johns food but i want it!!!

bestie  – (September 13, 2010 at 9:00 PM)  

My word, you are gorgeous! That smiling photo of you is my favorite yet. <3 and your outfit is so inspiring! I wish we had fall here...

Dustjacket Attic  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:07 PM)  

I love every single thing about these photographs...great job. The coloring and vistas are just beautiful...oh and so are you two of course :)
xoxo
ps must check out Manhattan, love mysteries.

Pretty Shiny Sparkly  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:16 PM)  

Oh my god I am obsessed with Jimmy Johns!!!! I get the Slim 5 every time...heaven!

Kristin  – (September 13, 2010 at 11:56 PM)  

Do ya'll live in a constant state of romance? It sure seems like you do!

Bryce  – (September 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM)  

I love this outfit!

Aaaand, I just moved into a Jimmy Johns populated area and have been dying to try it. Now I have to!

petit fournil de paris  – (September 19, 2010 at 1:50 PM)  

Wow, love your photos.
So amazing! (:
It would be great if you take a look at my blog.

xx Jana, by petit fournil de paris.

Anonymous –   – (April 13, 2013 at 10:28 PM)  

It is Miuccia [url=http://www.furworld.ru/ ]мех [/url] and Patrizio Bertelli who discover the secret of Prada and invent the first black nylon Prada handbag on this planet which opens the successful and beneficial door of celebrated handbag brand. Prada Handbags is renowned for its glamorous. Every woman wants a Prada handbag which shows the fashion and the way of life. Prada store sells cheap Prada, including Prada purses and Prada handbags. [url=http://www.furworld.ru/ ]шубы от производителя [/url] is the greatest method to buy a bag of top quality and best designed. With the growth and development of Prada, a lot more [url=http://www.furworld.ru/ ]меховая фабрика [/url] are established. Purchasing Prada handbags and Prada wallets in [url=http://www.furworld.ru/ ]шубу [/url] can help you save quite a few cash and time. [url=http://www.furworld.ru/ ]мех [/url] is the one other good option for you. [url=http://www.furworld.ru/ ]мех [/url] will never disappoint you.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP