Lulu Letty: Tumblr Outfit No. 35

Tumblr Outfit No. 35

09.29.10
09.29.10- No Cole means iffy indoor photos on tumblr. Sorry.

...
I can't tell you how much your sweet comments and lovely feedback meant to me today!! Each one made my heart smile. It was a close race, but photo #5 is the winner!!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Louise  – (September 29, 2010 at 6:36 PM)  

I can tell I'm going to like this one....

Kate Maggie  – (September 29, 2010 at 7:34 PM)  

The perfect outfit! I love plaid so much - especially with black shorts and white tights! Ah, Maria, you always blow me away with your amazing creations! Glad to hear about number five..what a good photo!! x

nancy : The Sway Report  – (September 29, 2010 at 9:36 PM)  

Sometimes indoor photos are the best one can do! I didn't find these iffy. :) They were great. I love those tights. I can see them worn in 1,000,000 different ways. Especially with sweet shorts and dresses.

bon soir!

nancy : The Sway Report  – (September 29, 2010 at 9:36 PM)  

Sometimes indoor photos are the best one can do! I didn't find these iffy. :) They were great. I love those tights. I can see them worn in 1,000,000 different ways. Especially with sweet shorts and dresses.

bon soir!

tuanyia  – (September 30, 2010 at 6:47 AM)  

awwe very sweet outfit! i love your shorts. x


www.ingnue.blogspot.com

Alice  – (September 30, 2010 at 9:29 AM)  

Iffy? Now way!:) I love these Photos.
What a stunning Outfit! Ouuh I want you Penny loafers.. and your shorts... AAAAND the blouse .. oh oh oh and your tights! I want everything!!! I want your closet! You lucky girl! ;)
xx, Alice from bells and whistles.

Angie D  – (October 1, 2010 at 7:38 AM)  

Oooh, I love it!

The last picture is cute :)
I LOVE your wallpaper (?). I don't know what it is but I dig it!

Tiffany  – (October 3, 2010 at 8:59 AM)  

i love this post and i love your blog!!! i'm putting you on my page too! (:
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP