Lulu Letty: Tumblr Outfit No. 32

Tumblr Outfit No. 32

09.24.10 09.24.10- off to dinner and a movie on tumblr.

...
Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Natalie  – (September 24, 2010 at 7:40 PM)  

cute! i want ur sweater :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

HereWeGoAJen  – (September 24, 2010 at 7:51 PM)  

Dinner and a movie sounds good! Where did you go?

ALICE / HOT WINTER  – (September 24, 2010 at 8:18 PM)  

I LOVE that sweater! enjoy your date :)

xx
alice/HOT WINTER

Alice  – (September 25, 2010 at 2:48 AM)  

I know the sweater from another Outfit-post, and...
I LOVE HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN! ;)
The Outfit is beautiful as always! :)
Ps: I want to thank you for all the cute feedbacks! I'm so glad that you like my comments!:)
with a peck from your biggest fan,
Alice from bells and whistles :)

Cat  – (September 25, 2010 at 9:18 AM)  

I adore that sweater! It is so cozy and chic looking (perfect for a dinner and movie, no?). Your shop looks fantastic, btw! Have a lovely weekend! xo Cat

Hen  – (September 25, 2010 at 1:23 PM)  

I love this outfit!
That cardigan is so cute with the duck pattern!
And I love the bag :)
Hen
http://teenagedaydreams.blogspot.com/
xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP