Lulu Letty: Tumblr Outfit No. 27

Tumblr Outfit No. 27

09.18.10
09.18.10- homemade pizza dinner at my parents' on tumblr.

...
Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Hen  – (September 19, 2010 at 12:01 PM)  

Gorgeous!
Love the blouse, the shorts and the necklace!
The whole outfit is really nice :)
Hen
http://teenagedaydreams.blogspot.com/
xo

HereWeGoAJen  – (September 19, 2010 at 12:25 PM)  

I love homemade pizza! I've got some artichoke hearts and hearts of palm in the fridge, I ought to make some homemade pizza for us tonight.

Alice  – (September 19, 2010 at 12:28 PM)  

Love your Scotch Necklace. I WANT IT TOO! ;) *jealous*. Great Look! xx, Alice from bells and whistles. Ps: I would be glad (& honoured) if you take a look at my newest Outfit-post.

Siubhan Tait  – (September 19, 2010 at 1:57 PM)  

Is that a necklace? It's amazingly unusual, and if it means 'Scottish' then I love how American it is! Perhaps it just refers to whisky though... which, actually, is just as amazing.

x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP