Lulu Letty: Margaret Howell S/S 2011

Margaret Howell S/S 2011

I absolutely love British designer, Margaret Howell. Her designs are always so clean and classic, with a hint of masculinity and a dash of modern minimalism. Just my cup of tea.Margaret Howell S/S 2011 Margaret Howell S/S 2011 Margaret Howell S/S 2011 Margaret Howell S/S 2011 Margaret Howell S/S 2011 Margaret Howell S/S 2011

Photo Credits: the fashion spot
...
What is your favorite collection for S/S 2011?

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Siubhan  – (September 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM)  

It's beyond beautiful, isn't it! I adore Margaret Howell too - she always manages to create my favourite collection. The loafers are interesting - I like them I think.

Alice  – (September 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM)  

Wow! Her collection is breathtaking.
Especially the 4th and last one is stunning! You're right it's a little bit meanswear inspired. I love that!
Ps: Thank you sooo.. much for the lovely feedback! I'm very glad you like the Post. I really enjoy reading your Blog. Thanks for inspiring me again and again!:)
xx, Alice from bells and whistles.

Louise  – (September 28, 2010 at 12:14 PM)  

I really like how everything in her collection is slightly oversized. Very chic and comfortable and elegant. I just want to snatch the dresses and hats from my computer screen!

HereWeGoAJen  – (September 28, 2010 at 1:46 PM)  

I really like that blue striped fabric.

Sophie  – (September 28, 2010 at 2:45 PM)  

Wow, this collection is gorgeous. I love the Blue striped dress, the neck line is just perfect and I love the change of direction in the stripes.

If you have the time I would love it if you could stop by my brand new blog! xo

http://www.pearls-and-timepieces.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP