Lulu Letty: Laced with Poison

Laced with Poison

Laced with Poison Laced with Poison Laced with Poison
Some of you might remember a similar version of this look from a few months back. There is something about this lace romper that compels me to wear it with dot tights and my black felt hat. This time however I amped it up a bit with my JC platforms and wine matte lipstick. This outfit makes me feel very Stevie Nicks.
Laced with Poison Laced with Poison Laced with Poison

Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Retrospective romper and Make a Wishbone necklace: c/o ModCloth
Tights: Target
Splendid platforms: Jeffrey Campbell
Vintage Coach purse:  eBay
Black hat: Urban Outfitters
Lipstick: Revlon, Wine Not
...
How was everyone's weekend? Do anything fun?

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Kate Maggie  – (September 26, 2010 at 11:15 PM)  

This is seriously the most perfect outfit! im in love with everything..eep, I always get so jealous of everyone when I see them wearing those JC shoes. They are so lovely...I could never pull them off though. hope your weekend was fabulous. x

Jenni  – (September 26, 2010 at 11:25 PM)  

This romper is incredible! You look totally amazing. I love the shoes.

The Velvet Bow  – (September 26, 2010 at 11:30 PM)  

Once again I am lusting over your JC's, they look so good on you! This outfit is fantastic, right down to that magical shade of lipstick. You have me wanting to try it out!

.Alyspank  – (September 26, 2010 at 11:52 PM)  

I dare you to post pictures of you not looking completely gorgeous. I triple dog dare you- only because I don't think it's physically possible.

This look is, for lack of a better word, fabulous.

-Weezy

http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

Rio  – (September 26, 2010 at 11:58 PM)  

I am loving the lace trend, and your dress is perfect because the black keeps the lace from being too sweet and girly! Also, your Jeffrey Campbells are to die for! ;)
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

b.  – (September 27, 2010 at 12:22 AM)  

Amazing outfit, I love the hat and the tights. The backdrop for your shoot is perfect too. ^__^

xox,
bonita of Depict This!

curious constellation  – (September 27, 2010 at 1:34 AM)  

I love the winding path that goes off behind you. It adds so much depth to the photo.

bestie  – (September 27, 2010 at 3:09 AM)  

Stevie Nicks indeed! <3

Ahh. I just love that you can wear both pretty/girly and "vampy" outfits -- and wear them well! You look phenomenal.

Chloe Trayner  – (September 27, 2010 at 3:51 AM)  

I don't blame you for reworking this because it's a look that works so well! You look very rocker but chic at the same time, lovely photos as well.

Tonia  – (September 27, 2010 at 4:59 AM)  

Rocking that inner goth - LOVE it!

Wangari M.  – (September 27, 2010 at 5:17 AM)  

I loove this outfit!
You look absolutely stunning, you are defintely the reason I've started to wear more lipstick.

Dial V for Vintage  – (September 27, 2010 at 5:29 AM)  

Beautiful outfit, I love the lipstick! :)

Alice  – (September 27, 2010 at 6:47 AM)  

Your right! it seams like this super cute lace romper and dot tights were meant for each other.
I love the Pictures. In some way mystical and occult. Amazing! And the lipstick-color is great. Ps: What did you think about the Post on my Blog I dedicate to you? I would be glad to get your feedback!:)
xx, Alice from bells and whistles.

Louder Than Silence  – (September 27, 2010 at 6:50 AM)  

Love this, the different textures add interest and the tan accessories really lift the look - win!
Sally x

http://wearelouderthansilence.blogspot.com/

anni  – (September 27, 2010 at 6:58 AM)  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit !

Venn  – (September 27, 2010 at 7:36 AM)  

adorablee!!! i lovee lovee thiss!

xoxo

Justice Pirate  – (September 27, 2010 at 7:38 AM)  

Does it sound odd at all that I think this is an awesome outfit to wear to a funeral? It is beautiful.

nancy : The Sway Report  – (September 27, 2010 at 8:31 AM)  

Oh man! This outfit has that "je ne sais quoi" that makes everyone gasp with delight. You probably felt that you were in the groove with this outfit!

It works. Perfectly. A little classic, a little rock and roll.

xx
nancy


palomavintage.etsy.com

northwest is best  – (September 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM)  

You look fabulous my dear! But I refuse to believe those shoes are anything other than uncomfortable for a walk in the woods. I'm concerned about your toes!

Lisette  – (September 27, 2010 at 12:19 PM)  

I love your thights! I want to get a pair like those for months!
x Lizz

One Girl  – (September 27, 2010 at 2:21 PM)  

LOVELY Maria. I have been looking for a hat like that in the back of my mind wherever I go

eleanor  – (September 27, 2010 at 2:57 PM)  

Ah, I am so in love with this entire outfit! I've always wished I had those platforms.

X

Emma  – (September 27, 2010 at 3:16 PM)  

Loving this autumnal look, I'm a big fan of black lace and anything that makes you feel like Stevie Nicks is a good thing!

Amber Blue Bird  – (September 27, 2010 at 3:32 PM)  

the look is very Stevie, a little goth but very pretty

Estefany  – (September 27, 2010 at 5:05 PM)  

What a cute outfit! I love the whole black on brown look! The shoes are gorgeous as well.

Have a nice week!

Alyse  – (September 27, 2010 at 9:11 PM)  

This is head to toe perfection.

Sarah with an "h"  – (September 28, 2010 at 10:51 AM)  

I love this look you've got goin' on, Maria! And you've inspired me to try some darker shades of lipstick. It looks great on you!

:o)Sarah
http://restlessromantic.blogspot.com/

Beatrice  – (September 28, 2010 at 11:09 AM)  

so beautiful Maria!! I love this outfit! That shade of dark lipstick looks amazing on you! I'm so tempted to try a dark shade ^.^

sPam  – (September 28, 2010 at 6:26 PM)  

I love it! You look so mysterious and all with the colors and especially the lipstick! And that tiny satchel is just too adorable for my life!

*For some odd reason my blog list can't seem to connect to your blog so I don't know when you update :(

sPam of frou-frou

Dustjacket Attic  – (September 29, 2010 at 4:06 AM)  

I was just saying to myself.."very Fleetwood Mac". Then read your line...I agree. Very cool and sexy.
xoxo

Amy  – (September 29, 2010 at 1:01 PM)  

LOVE the lace playsuit. At first I thought it was a very short dress, to which I still would have said, good on ya.

x Amy

Kristin  – (October 2, 2010 at 5:13 PM)  

very cute bag!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/atasteofthis

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP