Lulu Letty: iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill

iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill

iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill iPhone Photos: Parshallville Cider Mill

Photos by me and Cole taken with iPhone app ShakeIt.
...
Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Siubhan  – (September 25, 2010 at 4:02 PM)  

A cider mill? How fantastic. I live in the spiritual home of cider - good old south west of England, but I've never been to one. I have however been looking at boots for autumn all this week, and I must say, yours are second to none! I hope it was a fun trip.

Ashley, Lions Lace Lattes  – (September 25, 2010 at 4:13 PM)  

I love all these photos. Looks like so much fun. :)

Away with the fairy's  – (September 25, 2010 at 4:21 PM)  

Ive just fallen in love with these photos! each and every one is so beautiful!

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

Alyse  – (September 25, 2010 at 4:36 PM)  

I want to move to Michigan! The scenery is so beautiful.

nancy : The Sway Report  – (September 25, 2010 at 5:25 PM)  

Oh my... These photos are senselessly beautiful. All of a sudden I have an extreme hankering for apple juice or cider.

Maria... your glasses are ... to die for. Great post.

xx
nancy


palomavintage.etsy.com

weekendfashionista  – (September 25, 2010 at 6:38 PM)  

Stunning photos. Love them. Just wish I could be there to sip the cider with you!

Only joking;)

BaronessVonVintage  – (September 25, 2010 at 7:32 PM)  

how cool! I live near tons of apple orchards but have yet to locate a cider mill around here. This inspires me to keep looking! LOVE your boots!

Michal  – (September 25, 2010 at 9:02 PM)  

These photos are great! I love when you wear your glasses. Adorable! (:

xx
Michal

http://a-north-country-girl.blogspot.com

sewseas  – (September 25, 2010 at 9:12 PM)  

Mmm Apple Cider! I can't believe I still haven't had any yet this season! I adore the picture on the bridge. You both are so lovely.

MONKEYFACE  – (September 25, 2010 at 9:23 PM)  

Eek, ShakeIt is awesome (and yes I obey everytime someone says the name of that app)! These photos are so retro and tranquil.

Alice  – (September 26, 2010 at 3:25 AM)  

Oh wow.. These Photos charm me!:)
What a beautiful setting. And I love the 11th Photo! You're looking so arresting. Your eyes, your lips and your hair - Perfection!!! Oh and you're wearing your glasses... Horray :D! I love how you're looking at this Photos.. SO NATURAL!:) I think thats the right word... natural. xx, Alice from bells and whistles.
Ps: I dedicate a Post on my Blog to you. Take a Look--->
http://bells-and-whistles-by-alice.blogspot.com/2010/09/tea-with-lulu-letty-taste.html

Hope you like it!:)

Midwest Mayhem  – (September 26, 2010 at 4:57 AM)  

These are so amazing, I love the instant feel of nostalgia, even though the photos are new. Cider mills are one of the few things that I really truly missed about living in Michigan, I'm going to drag Jon to 100 of them this fall!

Frankie  – (September 26, 2010 at 7:04 AM)  

Those are such lovely photos! I love your quilted jacket!

Jenni Wells  – (September 26, 2010 at 9:31 AM)  

wow, I can't believe these were taken with a phone! They look so good.

www.jenniwells.blogspot.com

Taylor B.  – (September 26, 2010 at 6:36 PM)  

Beautiful place! Where is it located?

Dustjacket Attic  – (September 29, 2010 at 4:08 AM)  

Oh too funny, this reminds me of my post today!
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP