Lulu Letty: iPhone Photos: Bonfire

iPhone Photos: Bonfire

Last night's bonfire was so wonderful...
iPhone Photos
iPhone Photos
iPhone Photos
iPhone Photos
iPhone Photos
On an unrelated topic, check out the photo garland I made. All the photos are from City Light Photography.iPhone Photos

...
Sadly, I won't be doing a shop update this week, some things came up. Boo. But since I have half of it done, I will definitely have it ready for next week.

TGIF!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Not a Paper Cup  – (September 17, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

I miss bonfires...can we rewind 10 years? ;)

Rosie  – (September 17, 2010 at 11:57 AM)  

I looove fires! And who would have thought iphones could take such neat photos?!

Louise  – (September 17, 2010 at 12:02 PM)  

Bonfires are so much fun! Do you have a good recipe for hot toddies?

Sidewalk Chalk  – (September 17, 2010 at 12:39 PM)  

I love bonfires, aww. The best part is coming home and realizing your clothes and hair smell like woodchips and smoke.

Amber Blue Bird  – (September 17, 2010 at 12:52 PM)  

Pretty photo garland. I plan on having a campfire in my backyard tonight!

HereWeGoAJen  – (September 17, 2010 at 1:06 PM)  

Marshmallows! And chocolate bars!

CAITLIN  – (September 17, 2010 at 1:58 PM)  

i love bonfires! i can't believe i haven't made one yet this year--they're absolutely perfect when it gets colder. when i was in high school my friends and i were all broke and could never afford to do anything (and we were goodygoody so we didn't drink) so we would have bonfire parties every weekend--i miss those days! they were so simple & innocent! :)

Jenni Wells  – (September 17, 2010 at 2:08 PM)  

bonfires really make this time of year special!

Mo  – (September 17, 2010 at 5:26 PM)  

aaa bonfires..i miss America...

Little Ocean Annie  – (September 17, 2010 at 6:01 PM)  

I love that photo garland! what a great idea, one I just might have to steal..
You look really gorgeous in that last picture. I love the plaid and the fire in your glasses!

xoxo

Laura  – (September 17, 2010 at 8:15 PM)  

I really like that last photo. It looks all "cozy-ish" with the paper horses and all..
oh and I didn't comment on the previous post now cause I wasn't sure if you'd see it or not, but I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE the pictures in that! The plaid/eyeliner/pale skin all looks so autumn-ish and perfect! :D

Alice  – (September 18, 2010 at 2:39 AM)  

I love bonfires! It can be so cozy.
Oh and I'm so in love with the last picture of you. You have to wear your eyeglasses more often. You're looking downright gorgeous! xx, Alice from bells and whistles :)

Frankie  – (September 18, 2010 at 3:30 AM)  

I love bonfires, they are so autumnal!

sofi moukidou  – (September 18, 2010 at 5:51 AM)  

hey! i just found your blog! i really love it!!! i follow you right now! i would like to invite you to visit my blog and follow if you want so! see you there! kisses!

Christina  – (September 18, 2010 at 10:37 AM)  

Wow, wie gut du einfach aussiehst! Mehr kann man echt nicht sagen. *-*
Und dein Blog ist bezaubernd; muss ihn gleich mal verfolgen. ;>

Wenn du Lust & Zeit hast, schau mal vorbei:


_________________________________
http://christinakey.blogspot.com/
_________________________________



Thanks!
XX

Little Monarch  – (September 18, 2010 at 11:37 PM)  

bonfire! hurrah! is Cole smoking a cigar??

Louise  – (September 19, 2010 at 3:41 AM)  

Looks fantastic! I love bonfires this time of year

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP