Lulu Letty: A Harvest Picnic by Dear Creatures

A Harvest Picnic by Dear Creatures

A Harvest Picnic by Dear Creatures A Harvest Picnic by Dear Creatures A Harvest Picnic by Dear Creatures
I'm so very excited to show you my new Dear Creatures Blossom dress! Isn't it so pretty with the scallop details down the placket and the faint gray striped fabric. I've had my eye on it ever since this fall inspiration post.

Aside from showcasing my new dress, I also need your help. The Delightful Dozen is putting together a fun project which we're all submitting photos for and I need to pick one of the horizontal photos from this post, but I can't decide which one. So if you would be ever so kind as to tell me which horizontal photo (the first, fourth or fifth) is your favorite, I would be so very grateful! I'm leaning towards the first since it shows the dress the best, Cole likes the fifth, but I would really love to know what you think. A Harvest Picnic by Dear Creatures A Harvest Picnic by Dear Creatures A Harvest Picnic by Dear Creatures A Harvest Picnic by Dear Creatures

Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Watch the Waves tunic: Dear Creatures, c/o ModCloth
Western bow tie: ebay
Tights: Target
Two-tone oxfords: Etsy, Vintage Shoe Love
...
Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Hanna  – (September 28, 2010 at 11:07 PM)  

You're right about the first showing the dress best, but my vote is for the fifth! That dress is great and you wear it really well.

Tonia  – (September 28, 2010 at 11:23 PM)  

The 5th is a great photo: sweet and cheeky, but if you're wanting to show the dress, I'd probably opt for photo 4. Isn't it fantastic that its chilly enough for the black tights to come out again?!

Little Sparrow  – (September 28, 2010 at 11:33 PM)  

What a lovely wee shoot!

The first :)

x

elanor, missing-lovebirds  – (September 28, 2010 at 11:37 PM)  

this reminds me so much of october-november. :) love it! and those shoess...ahhh! beautiess.

i think the 1st would be best to show off your outfit, probably.

xx elanor

Taylor B.  – (September 29, 2010 at 12:37 AM)  

I've gotta go with the man this time. I like the 5th photo. It really shows Fall well and the dress, too.

Annie, Time Enough for Drums  – (September 29, 2010 at 12:41 AM)  

Definitely the fifth! These photos are incredible, btw!

Monika  – (September 29, 2010 at 2:30 AM)  

Such an adorable creature YOU are, Maria! Definitely the fifth one gets my vote; it depicts everything the best way it can ;)

Vicki  – (September 29, 2010 at 3:18 AM)  

LOVE this dress!! love how you've set up these photos with a cute picnic bkground! so whimsical! love these shots! :) x

Louise  – (September 29, 2010 at 3:30 AM)  

Oh it's so cute! You look lovely, love your corn! I agree that the first picture is best as you can see the scallop detail most clearly xx

little l  – (September 29, 2010 at 4:01 AM)  

Beautiful dress! I think you should choose the 1st, as you said, it shows the dress off beautifully.
x

Dustjacket Attic  – (September 29, 2010 at 4:03 AM)  

The first shows the detail linking the tights and ribbon in best.

All just gorgeous, especially with your cheeky smile.
xoxo

northwest is best  – (September 29, 2010 at 4:58 AM)  

What a cute dress! I think my favourite is the first photo. No, I definitely know my favourite is the first.

Alice  – (September 29, 2010 at 5:15 AM)  

Oooh..my..Goooosh! These Photos are more than words can say! Sooo.. gorgeous. I really enjoy looking at them!:)
The dress looks perfect on you! You look angelic. Oh I love the dress! It's a real vision. You darling of fortune! I drive at it!;) The scallop deatails are stunning..
xx, Alice from bells and whistles :)
Ps: It's really hard to decide but I would choose the second one! :)

The Velvet Bow  – (September 29, 2010 at 6:05 AM)  

What a delightful dress! Scalloped edges are my favourite.

Poison Oak  – (September 29, 2010 at 6:06 AM)  

I might have to go with yo' man. The fifth is very nice!

500 days of Jo  – (September 29, 2010 at 6:47 AM)  

I love the fourth, you look so natural :)

Erin  – (September 29, 2010 at 7:25 AM)  

I like the fourth the most, with your leg just slight up behind you! So adorable!

Venn  – (September 29, 2010 at 7:45 AM)  

i love the dress ,, n loving the scalloped detail! i choose the fifth picturs!

xoxo

idée_géniale  – (September 29, 2010 at 8:17 AM)  

I'd go with the fifth pic. hehe, kind of tricky since I know what these will be for. i don't think you need to show off the outfit so much.
It's more about the picture, wouldn't you think?

Angie D  – (September 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM)  

I love the fifth! So cheeky :)

I LOVE that dress! drool.

Starr Crow  – (September 29, 2010 at 8:55 AM)  

hands down, 5th! it's beautiful and perfect for the project ;) I love your new dress too. I've always wanted a Dear Creatures piece.

I'm not going to be able to take my photos in time@ .... I need to talk to Teika!

Bryce  – (September 29, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

I just love everything Dear Creatures.

The fifth, it's adorable.

Danielle  – (September 29, 2010 at 10:06 AM)  

Oooooh, I've been eying that dress for awhile now. Dear Creatures has such a wonderful fall collection!

-Danielle
http://daniellemsolomon.blogspot.com

Samantha  – (September 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM)  

The first picture is stunning.
I vote #1!

Alice  – (September 29, 2010 at 10:19 AM)  

Oh I'm sorry.. I mean the 5th one.
Rats!;)
xx, Alice from bells and whistles.

Louise  – (September 29, 2010 at 11:06 AM)  

I'm with Cole on this one. And my heart skipped a beat when I saw that dress! Exquisite.

HannaElise  – (September 29, 2010 at 11:11 AM)  

I really like the fifth picture! It's so lovely.

One Girl  – (September 29, 2010 at 11:11 AM)  

I like the 5th. It's so serene and dreamy

KT  – (September 29, 2010 at 11:13 AM)  

The last picture, the close-up of your face and the pumpkin, is totally adorable. Such a great shot. - Katy

green gable  – (September 29, 2010 at 11:31 AM)  

Love your dress! So pretty--I love your style!

Michal  – (September 29, 2010 at 11:36 AM)  

I agree with Cole, I think the fifth's my favorite! That dress is perfect for you. (:

xx
Michal

Miki's scrapbook  – (September 29, 2010 at 11:42 AM)  

Awesome dress, Maria! I love the fifth one, but it's ture, you can't see the details of the dress, so I'll choose number 1.

Hug!

Miki.

nancy : The Sway Report  – (September 29, 2010 at 12:36 PM)  

I know you said 1st, 4th, or 5th, but I think the 2nd shows off the dress best! It caught my eye the most out of all of them.

However, if its for Delightful Dozen maybe you should go with the 5th?

Good luck choosing. :)
nancy

HereWeGoAJen  – (September 29, 2010 at 12:47 PM)  

I think I agree with Cole. But there's no wrong answer here, they are all great.

Rhiannon  – (September 29, 2010 at 12:52 PM)  

Aww, the dress looks adorable on you! I almost got that from Modcloth but I wasn't sure about the length or how it would look. But I bet it wouldn't be as cute on me as on you!

Also, one more vote for photo 4!

Amber Blue Bird  – (September 29, 2010 at 1:41 PM)  

Im going with numero uno (number one) :)

Hen  – (September 29, 2010 at 1:41 PM)  

That outfit is gorgeous!
I love your blog.
I think the first picture :)

Teenage Daydreams <3

bashful bobcat  – (September 29, 2010 at 1:44 PM)  

5th definitely! You can still see the dress and it is a much more dynamic photo!

red | hongyi  – (September 29, 2010 at 1:54 PM)  

gosh, ur photos are beautiful...so dreamy and vintage looking. and my, arent u a cutie!

costra y ampolla  – (September 29, 2010 at 2:23 PM)  

This is adorable!!! love your shoes and make up!!

www.costrayampolla.blogspot.com

Sidewalk Chalk  – (September 29, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

Beautiful outfit! My vote is for the one where you're doing the little leg kick -- so fun!

agirlastyle.com  – (September 29, 2010 at 3:31 PM)  

Such a sweet shoot, and I LOVE this dress on you!!

Also wondering if you'd mind linking me on your blogroll (I've listed you as one of my favourites)?

Briony xx

Kate Maggie  – (September 29, 2010 at 4:46 PM)  

This dress is seriously perfect on you. I love scalloped edges! And these photos are all so amazing...I want to be in fall weather! :( I love the color of your pictures always - they look so good all the time! Good job Cole! Hope you're having a great week lady! x

Kate Maggie  – (September 29, 2010 at 4:48 PM)  

Oh, I forgot to add, number four! It shows everything so well and its cute and fun. I digg it!

Morgan and Lua  – (September 30, 2010 at 9:53 AM)  

Ah! I love this outfit I wish I would have commented in time to help you pick a photo.

I love the colors in these pictures, and I think the muted blue of the dress is great for fall. The pop of the red lips really makes me wish I could/knew how to wear lipstick!
www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

Justice Pirate  – (September 30, 2010 at 10:24 AM)  

What an adorable outfit. I love all the maize!

Diana, Songs and Fairy Tales  – (October 2, 2010 at 8:23 AM)  

Wow, your hair is growing sooo fast!
You look so cuuute in that dress, really..like it was made for you. And I love how you paired it with oxfords.
Just like you, I love Dear Creatures..their clothes are simple and stunning at the same time. If they weren't so expensive, I'd order them all without a second thought!

Love, Diana
Songs and Fairy Tales

Kristin  – (October 2, 2010 at 5:10 PM)  

Everything looks great, the dress suits you well.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/atasteofthis

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP