Lulu Letty: My Wednesday

My Wednesday

Bits and pieces of yesterday. What you don't see is me spending part of my day doing hours of blog work before rushing up north because that's not interesting.
My Wednesday
I awoke to a beautifully cool breeze blowing through my window.
My Wednesday
Banana and chocolate Cherrios.
My Wednesday
I dislike doing the dishes, but it gives me time to think.
My Wednesday
My bag packed for the trip along with my vintage hat.
My Wednesday
We bought a bike rack so Millie could join us.
My Wednesday
Wellie gets very excited when we go to the cottage.
My Wednesday
Crazy beautiful clouds at sunset.
My Wednesday
A storm was rolling in with an hour left to go.

...

A daily tumblr outfit later.

Yours,
Maria Sig 2
rss ll

Gracie  – (August 26, 2010 at 5:58 PM)  

Oooh how lovely - I love that photo of your window it's beautiful!

Dustjacket Attic  – (August 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM)  

I just loved this, thank you Maria....is that Wellie's excited look, he's just too adorable.
xoxo

Jenni Wells  – (August 26, 2010 at 6:41 PM)  

What a sweet little post. The pictures look wonderful. Have a great time at the cottage!

Amara –   – (August 26, 2010 at 6:56 PM)  

Hello,
I am not a blogger but a blog lover and reader, and I absolutely adore your blog! These photos depict a lovely looking sort of day!!! Do you live on a lake? It looks like there is one outside of your window.

Amara –   – (August 26, 2010 at 6:56 PM)  

Hello,
I am not a blogger but a blog lover and reader, and I absolutely adore your blog! These photos depict a lovely looking sort of day!!! Do you live on a lake? It looks like there is one outside of your window.

Marinka  – (August 26, 2010 at 7:15 PM)  

those photos are amazing I love them!

HereWeGoAJen  – (August 26, 2010 at 7:36 PM)  

How are the chocolate and banana cheerios? They sound horrible, but I don't think you are crazy, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Mel  – (August 26, 2010 at 9:17 PM)  

CHOCOLATE CHEERIOS!!! I'm going to go get some now :)

ilsteviewonder  – (August 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM)  

sweet cool post! I lve your bowl of cheerios i love plain ones :D

The Beautiful and Glammed  – (August 27, 2010 at 9:17 AM)  

just love your photography, really beautiful!
Great blog, we'll definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy.

Happy Friday :) xx

One Girl  – (August 27, 2010 at 9:57 AM)  

I love that that is Wellie's excited face. :) He's cute

Rio  – (August 27, 2010 at 12:39 PM)  

Beautiful shots! I love the first one, and of course the one of your pup! ;)
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP