Lulu Letty: A leopard can't change its spots

A leopard can't change its spots

A leopard can't change its spots
A leopard can't change its spots
A leopard can't change its spots
I found these amazing vintage suede leopard shorts on Etsy and just had to have them. I love that they're a bit rubbed and faded in areas, adding a unique effect. Plus, their rusty orange shade is spot on for fall. ;)
A leopard can't change its spots
A leopard can't change its spots
A leopard can't change its spots
A leopard can't change its spots
A leopard can't change its spots
A leopard can't change its spots
Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling.
Vintage suede shorts: Etsy
Vintage blouse: thrifted
Bradley boots: Jeffrey Campbell

...
My internet is ridiculously horribly slow up here. Grrr. It took me way (Way) too long to do this post. Plus, I can't even get onto Etsy to link back to the shop I bought my shorts from. Double Grrr.

Yours,

Maria Sig 2


Archives  – (August 27, 2010 at 2:11 PM)  

oh my gosh i LOVE those shorts!!!

Amber Blue Bird  – (August 27, 2010 at 2:34 PM)  

Cute shorts and I love those boots. I am in the market for a new pair of brown boots for fall.

Becca Jane  – (August 27, 2010 at 2:38 PM)  

Loving the shorts - they look perfect for fall.

Janelle  – (August 27, 2010 at 2:43 PM)  

those are great! i want to touch them.

Signe  – (August 27, 2010 at 3:04 PM)  

Amazing boots and shorts :)

Velvet  – (August 27, 2010 at 3:22 PM)  

Gorgeous pics!

My boyfriend took me a photo some time ago with the same flower in my ear haha.

Have a wonderful weekend.

HereWeGoAJen  – (August 27, 2010 at 4:13 PM)  

Very cute! It's a really nice subtle leopard pattern too, not overwhelming like some are.

styleeast  – (August 27, 2010 at 4:15 PM)  

I've just found your blog, it's so pretty and this is a stunning selection of photos. These shorts are a major find. Gorgeous x

Vanessa  – (August 27, 2010 at 6:26 PM)  

Hi! I have a new etsy shop. Come check it out:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/screensirenscloset
:)
Vanessa xxx

MONKEYFACE  – (August 27, 2010 at 7:21 PM)  

I can't figure out if that is a flower or a barrette, because it looks too perfect in your hair to be either one!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Traveller  – (August 27, 2010 at 8:45 PM)  

I feel your internet pain. Mine makes a point of disappearing entirely several times a day! Lovely look, by the way!

Christy  – (August 28, 2010 at 12:34 AM)  

I love those shorts. They're so unusual but awesome.


Christy of Dress Rehearsal

Rio  – (August 28, 2010 at 12:52 AM)  

Those shorts were an awesome find! Great early Fall look! :)
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

Venn  – (August 28, 2010 at 5:25 AM)  

im lovingggggg ur shorttt n plus pairing them with those shoes is justt amazingg!!

xoxo

genevieve, sandbox romance  – (August 28, 2010 at 12:40 PM)  

Your hair your hair your hair! I just love it. And the shorts, which look awesome. Is it really creepy that I badly want to feel them?

The M word  – (August 28, 2010 at 4:50 PM)  

I thinkI've said this before but I heart your boots, so cute.

Jo  – (August 28, 2010 at 7:43 PM)  

totally worth the time, you look adorable :)

Jo
http://500daysof-jo.blogspot.com/

ilsteviewonder  – (August 28, 2010 at 9:53 PM)  

those shorts and boots! oh gosh! lve! :D

samantha  – (August 29, 2010 at 1:51 AM)  

I really love how different your style is from most people you see on the streets. These shorts are amazing! As usual, the lovely background consisting of pretty flowers and wilderness is quite romantic.

Little Monarch  – (August 29, 2010 at 3:34 AM)  

hello Maria! I love your shorts they are so unique - never seen anything like them. hope you had a great weekend.

The Velvet Bow  – (August 29, 2010 at 5:41 AM)  

These are such a knock out find! I've only recently gotten into Etsy but I am head over heels in love already. So many unique things to be found!

Morgan and Lua  – (August 30, 2010 at 11:01 PM)  

Oh hey Maria. Love this. Can we take our dogs for a walk here and then head over to the local pub for a few?
Because that sounds ideal.

Love the outfit. Those shorts are a great find.

www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

Justice Pirate  – (August 31, 2010 at 5:41 PM)  

lovely outfit. the last photo is beautiful. I keep hearing about this Jeffrey Campbell but never really knew who he was. obviously a designer right? I'm really out of it with such things.

avalonne lou summers  – (September 6, 2010 at 3:38 AM)  

Of course I love these, because I love the colors and you look really good in shorts! :) Pretty flowers! I should do some shoots in the wilderness sometime!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP