Lulu Letty: This is not a test

This is not a test

This is not a test
Cole, Wellie, Pip, Maisy and I are now at my parents' for the rest of the week. After packing up the car, driving to Royal Oak, and then unpacking the car, we decided to do a quick shoot at Maxwell park. Also, this coming Tuesday, Cole and I will be seeing The National in concert! Anyone else going to that concert at the Royal Oak Music Theatre?
This is not a test
This is not a test
This is not a test
This is not a test
Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Blue dress: ModCloth
Straw boater: Urban Outfitters
Jeffrey Campbell oxfords and Wear Wolf necklace: c/o ModCloth

anchor
Thank you so much for all the really kind comments on the last few posts! I'm so glad you all like my new JC boots. I swear I want to cuddle with them in bed. ;)

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Solanah  – (July 28, 2010 at 11:11 PM)  

Oohhhhhh. Those shoes...

Whole outfit is darling, but the shoes!

xoxo
Solanah

vixenvintage.blogspot.com

Eli  – (July 28, 2010 at 11:12 PM)  

wow these photos came out great!

Megan –   – (July 28, 2010 at 11:21 PM)  

Oh gosh, I absolutely LOVE your outfit. It's so sweet...I would wear it in a heart beat (though everything you wear is great).
I love The National, you're so lucky! I wish I could see them.

Quiet Eyes  – (July 28, 2010 at 11:25 PM)  

I love every piece in this outfit. I really like the hat, too. :]

http://quieteyeshaley.blogspot.com/

Marina J. Gonçalves  – (July 28, 2010 at 11:31 PM)  

wow, those shoes are amazing! I love oxford shoes. You're adorable, Maria :)

xx,
Marina J.G.

Paislea Elyse  – (July 28, 2010 at 11:43 PM)  

i need those shoes!!!! they're perfect!!

http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

Dustjacket Attic  – (July 28, 2010 at 11:44 PM)  

Oh I love the first picture, it reminds me of Anne of Green Gables. It just gorgeous.

Have a fun time at your parents with your little tribe of four footed sweeties.
xxxx

Taylor B.  – (July 29, 2010 at 12:28 AM)  

Have a wonderful time! A new location always calls for great photo op's. I hope the weekend is long for you.

callyrabbit  – (July 29, 2010 at 12:33 AM)  

oh! those shoes! everything is very pretty =) its always good to visit home, have fun at your parents'
x

b.  – (July 29, 2010 at 12:33 AM)  

The bodice on that dress! O.O Just gorgeous...

xox,
b. of Depict This!

Mel  – (July 29, 2010 at 12:56 AM)  

Such a beautiful dress, Maria! And those shoes are so perfect too! Haha love your post title, it's definitely one of my favorite She and Him songs!

Anthea  – (July 29, 2010 at 1:59 AM)  

So pretty as usual! I love the whole outfit!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Shelby  – (July 29, 2010 at 2:18 AM)  

this is the best outfit ever. have fun at the national. they are seriously one of my favorite bands ever.

Sara  – (July 29, 2010 at 2:31 AM)  

Oww I have always wanted that kind of shoooes! You look darling :)

-Sara

jungleworldcitizen  – (July 29, 2010 at 2:50 AM)  

The boots are beautiful, but these Oxfords are gorgeous!

Meg!  – (July 29, 2010 at 3:11 AM)  

Omg I love your shoes! Of COURSE they are Jeffrey Campbell. ;) They suit your style so well, it's like he made them for you.

Pappelschnee  – (July 29, 2010 at 3:28 AM)  

The National=One of the Bands I have to see before I die. Love them :) Have fun at the concert!

Anaïs  – (July 29, 2010 at 4:17 AM)  

I really like how you laced your shoes.

Lulu and the Locket  – (July 29, 2010 at 4:30 AM)  

loveeee your hat and dress! You're an adorable country gal! xx

Kate  – (July 29, 2010 at 4:33 AM)  

Oh, oh, I saw & thought of you - Jimmy Eat World are playing in Royal Oak at the theatre in October! Hopefully they'll come to England swiftly afterwards.

Eunice  – (July 29, 2010 at 6:43 AM)  

what a darling dress Maria! :)


heyfancypants.blogspot.com

Sarah  – (July 29, 2010 at 7:38 AM)  

oh you're so lucky! I had the chance to see the national live last year but for various reasons I've missed it :( I really regret it.

have fun!!!

Indigo  – (July 29, 2010 at 7:51 AM)  

those shoes are adorable!!! xxx

Justice Pirate  – (July 29, 2010 at 8:17 AM)  

Very lovely dress. How are you doing?

Justice Pirate  – (July 29, 2010 at 8:17 AM)  

and I'm with Solonah on the shoes!

Camilla  – (July 29, 2010 at 8:43 AM)  

so very pretty!
and I'm making that strawberry ice cream, using the recipe you posted now :)

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

jamilah  – (July 29, 2010 at 8:58 AM)  

love this outfit, maria! the dress is just soo adorable! love it! have fun at the concert and in royal oak...
xo
~jamilah~

Cecilia  – (July 29, 2010 at 8:58 AM)  

Those shoes are sold out :( Oh well probably for the best... I love the National! Wish I was going, have fun!

Cecilia

ceciliainlace.tumblr.com

Michelle Elaine  – (July 29, 2010 at 9:28 AM)  

i really like the action shot - do more please :)

hey hopefully you've voted if you haven't please do! http://tinyurl.com/22mcx84 and vote for your fave (hehe fingers crossed that it's fvncy) pass it on!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Q's Daydream  – (July 29, 2010 at 9:47 AM)  

Love this! and I agree, the shoes are wonderful!

Kristin  – (July 29, 2010 at 10:27 AM)  

I must go see if that dress is for sale. It is SO darling!

DearBeatrice  – (July 29, 2010 at 10:43 AM)  

So cute and casual! I love dresses with oxfords. I'm so jealous you're going to see the National!!! Have fun! ^.^
P.S. your dress will be finished on Sat!

rhiannon  – (July 29, 2010 at 11:32 AM)  

What a perfect little summer park-going outfit!

Sara Lynn  – (July 29, 2010 at 11:43 AM)  

Hey Maria! Yay your in my town :D You look really cute! I wanted to go but funds are low :(

HereWeGoAJen  – (July 29, 2010 at 11:55 AM)  

I would like a picture of you cuddling the boots in bed.

Rosie  – (July 29, 2010 at 12:31 PM)  

Great shoes! Have fun with the rents and the concert!

Teresa  – (July 29, 2010 at 2:35 PM)  

...And so and now I'm sorry I missed you. I had a secret meeting in the basement of my brain. It went the dull and wicked ordinary way...

I wish I was coming but I'm saving up for Interpol and Jimmy Eat World! *woot* :D

...Didn't anybody tell you how to gracefully disappear in a room?

♥ Teresa ♥

sweetdisposition  – (July 29, 2010 at 4:08 PM)  

lusting after those shoes for sure! how do you always manage to look so effortlessly put together and ladylike? it's actually kind of ridiculous. beautiful as usual. :]

Velvet  – (July 29, 2010 at 4:35 PM)  

Wonderful outfit! I adore your makeup and love the shoes.

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE  – (July 29, 2010 at 4:48 PM)  

Look like so cute and kind of like you're up to something peeking around the corner of that tree. :)

Graham I. Haynes  – (July 29, 2010 at 5:21 PM)  

It's been so long since I've had time to blog browse, I nearly forgot how amazing your posts are! The shoes are my favorite part, right after your cute expressions.

Christy  – (July 29, 2010 at 5:47 PM)  

I'm in love with your shoes. If I owned them I would want to pair them with all things blue so I'm loving your dress choice.

The first picture is super cute.

Christy of Dress Rehearsal

Puck Litaay  – (July 29, 2010 at 5:57 PM)  

the shoes are so cute
http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

Little Monarch  – (July 29, 2010 at 6:32 PM)  

i need a straw boater. especially if it will make me look as cute as you. have fun at The National!

Keira  – (July 29, 2010 at 6:50 PM)  

Maria, this outfit is heaven! So classic and feminine, all the things that I love and wish women still dressed like every day :)

Monica Thom  – (July 29, 2010 at 7:23 PM)  

I love love love The National and was trying to make it back to Michigan for the concert, but work calls.

My boyfriend went to college with one of the guys in the band so we get to be VIPs every time they come to DC, which is amazing since they are such a great band and awesome guys too!

Have fun!

--Monica

Isabella  – (July 29, 2010 at 8:36 PM)  

I love this. That dress is unbelievable, it flatters you very well. Also I love hats like that I own one myself! You always have the most amazing photos. I am an avid reader!

http://isabellasfashion.blogspot.com

Becca Jane  – (July 29, 2010 at 9:38 PM)  

I love every single thing about this outfit! So so great, perfect dress, and I love that hat!

Josephine  – (July 29, 2010 at 10:46 PM)  

I love everything about the outfit!
wonderful again!

Lexie, Little Boat  – (July 29, 2010 at 10:58 PM)  

can i borrow that hat when i go on my vacation this winter (a hawaiian cruise!)? i am so over searching for one and yours looks perfect! ;)

Spam  – (July 30, 2010 at 11:35 AM)  

There's just something about blue along with stripes or polka-dots that is magically appealing. Lovely dress!

My boyfriend is jealous that you'll be watching The National live. It's his favorite band. (I'm jealous you watched She&him live...it's MY favorite. XD)

ABI  – (July 31, 2010 at 11:37 AM)  

the outfit is lovely,
i adore the shoes <3

abzlamode.blogspot.com

x

Pixie  – (August 2, 2010 at 10:08 AM)  

Absolutely adore your outfits.. definitely following! :-)

Can't wait to see more of your posts,

thecharmingthings.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP