Lulu Letty: Making Me Blush

Making Me Blush

Making Me Blush
Making Me Blush
This is Tieka's skirt and another Delightful Dozen swap! I don't normally wear a lot of pink or pencil skirts, but this was pretty fun to style! I felt it called for a prim school girl look with the western bow tie and bowler hat.

I loved the cement railroad marker post...47 miles to Detroit!
Making Me Blush
Making Me Blush
Making Me Blush
Making Me Blush
Making Me Blush
Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Making Me Blush skirt: ModCloth, via the Delightful Dozen
Peter pan blouse: thrifted
Vintage western bow tie: ebay
Wear Wolf necklace: c/o of ModCloth
Black clogs: Jeffrey Campbell

anchor
How was everyone's weekend? It's a little crazy here with three dogs, but also very silly. Maisy and Pip run in circles chasing each other for hours. I don't know where they get their energy.

The winner of the Passport Smiles Vintage Giveaway is Jenni, of Where Was My Consciousness! Thank you so much to everyone that entered and a big Thank You to my lovely sponsor, Sarah!

Don't forget- all Passport Smiles Vintage clothing is currently 20% off till the end of July (this offer excludes shoes, accessories and sale items)!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Rose  – (July 25, 2010 at 11:13 PM)  

I love the skirt!
But then again I love anything pink :)

Rose

Kate Russell  – (July 25, 2010 at 11:15 PM)  

You are lovely. I love your blog.

x
Kate

Brianna  – (July 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM)  

Very pretty skirt--the perfect, different color for it!

Miss Soggy Smog  – (July 25, 2010 at 11:46 PM)  

Maria,
That has to be the absolute cutest combination of items. The bow tie, the hat, the shoes, the skirt and your beautiful face!!!!! I love the one of you walking (balancing extremely gracefully) on the steel track! So great!

Cheers,
Miss Smog

curious constellation  – (July 26, 2010 at 12:10 AM)  

That is such a pretty shade of pink & love the little necklace you have on.

Meg!  – (July 26, 2010 at 12:36 AM)  

I love how you've styled that skirt! It suits you quite well, I think.

Luchie  – (July 26, 2010 at 1:20 AM)  

aww the skirt is so pretty!! I love it, and great photos as always :)

Haley  – (July 26, 2010 at 2:04 AM)  

I love the lighting in the photos. I am loving the skirt too!

http://hisforhaley.blogspot.com

Anniina  – (July 26, 2010 at 2:15 AM)  

I love this outfit, the skirt is lovely and so is the blouse. The lighting in the photos is very beautiful. I have a hat like that, but I probably wouldn't have thought of combining it with something girly. So, I have to thank you for inspiration!

 – (July 26, 2010 at 2:30 AM)  

I adore this outfit! That skirt is lovely.

PLASTIC LETTERS

Jana and Vanessa  – (July 26, 2010 at 2:50 AM)  

Really nice outfit and stunning pictures!
Check out our new TV SHOW for MySpace, we are always searching for inspiring styles/looks!
All the best
Midnight Couture Girls

Leia  – (July 26, 2010 at 3:31 AM)  

You look lovely in pink! Very pretty look!

Leia

Alice  – (July 26, 2010 at 3:46 AM)  

Pretty in Pink !
You look stunning :)

Regina –   – (July 26, 2010 at 4:01 AM)  

What an amazing photo shoot! Such perfect weather, perfect outfit. Love the bow-hat-combination.

Kate  – (July 26, 2010 at 4:42 AM)  

The style of the skirt & the colour suit you both so well! I love the simple pairing with white. You've worn it well.

Sahakiel  – (July 26, 2010 at 4:48 AM)  

Wow, this is a gorgeous outfit, Maria; and the color of the skirt is beautiful! Everybody says that this pink fits on me, but I see myself so pale that sometimes I don't know...

Btw, the hat is sooooo cute, I'm searching for one like that for a long time!

I guess that your weekend was crazy with the little dogs, but also so funny.

Xoxo,

Libs

Carina  – (July 26, 2010 at 4:49 AM)  

Pretty coloured skirt! I've been looking for something like this :)

Wangari M.  – (July 26, 2010 at 5:01 AM)  

Loved how you styled the skirt, and although youd don't wear a lot of pink I think it suits you.

Velvet  – (July 26, 2010 at 5:20 AM)  

Gorgeous outfit. You are very skilful with the eyeliner!

XX

Laia  – (July 26, 2010 at 6:14 AM)  

awww this outfit is so cute! You look great in the last picture. I noticed a couple of days ago that your hair is much longer now! And I must say that I really like how it looks on you, are you sure you're going to donate it??? haha

kisses!

Justice Pirate  – (July 26, 2010 at 6:15 AM)  

Love the outfit. that necklace is so sweet too.
this weekend I went camping and had a great time!!

Giovanna ♥  – (July 26, 2010 at 6:24 AM)  

Such a lovely skirt and style María :) I love the color!
xoxo
Giovanna
Boho Market by Giovanna

Emmie  – (July 26, 2010 at 7:15 AM)  

I really like the skirt on you, very different look!

-Emma

olgreenneyes.blogspot.com

sweetersalt.com  – (July 26, 2010 at 7:17 AM)  

I'm definitely not a pink person, but I've been feeling it this year. Love this skirt - super precious.

HereWeGoAJen  – (July 26, 2010 at 7:24 AM)  

Very cute skirt! It's a very flattering length on you too.

Bea  – (July 26, 2010 at 7:43 AM)  

It's fun to see you in pastel pink-but you definitely styled it to still be very you.

I like how you tied the look together with all the black accessories. And you always have great shoot locations :)

B from A plus B

Among the Honey Bees  – (July 26, 2010 at 7:46 AM)  

Hi! Just thought I'd post a little note, I love the bow tie! That's the best bit for me! It sets the outfit perfectly xx

十十f十  – (July 26, 2010 at 8:44 AM)  

i like this look and it suits you alot.

Dress up scientist  – (July 26, 2010 at 8:56 AM)  

You look lovely as usual! You seem so comfortable walking along the train tracks... it would make me nervous, especially with those heels.

Rosie  – (July 26, 2010 at 9:21 AM)  

This is just plain adorable! I love the bowtie!

Q's Daydream  – (July 26, 2010 at 9:42 AM)  

Awesome pics!!!! I love everything about the outfit too!
Your hair is getting so long :o)

Jessica  – (July 26, 2010 at 9:42 AM)  

Oooooh, this is so darn pretty and chic! You looked like you just stepped right out of a magazine. Lovely.

Lulu and the Locket  – (July 26, 2010 at 9:44 AM)  

Maria, you are so cute darling and so little - I love your clothes and your photographs! I especially love your hat! x

Daphne  – (July 26, 2010 at 10:06 AM)  

the bowtie is perfect. And you look so leggy and happy!
xox

Rosalie  – (July 26, 2010 at 10:07 AM)  

I LOVE this outfit! I wish I'd got this skirt when it was in stock as it's so cute. I love the combination of the pink skirt and chunky black shoes. I also love bowties. You look like an adorable girl-version of Charlie Chaplin!

Josephine  – (July 26, 2010 at 10:46 AM)  

ooo I want to find a pink pencil skirt now!

jamilah  – (July 26, 2010 at 10:54 AM)  

I love pencil skirts! They're so sexy & stylish... I love how you put the outfit together... you look fabulous!
xo
~jamilah~

ilsteviewonder  – (July 26, 2010 at 11:03 AM)  

awesome skirt! i love the color and your platforms are so cute! I always wanted a photo on the railroad tracks! very inspiring shoot! :)

Miki's scrapbook  – (July 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM)  

Oh, you should definitely wear pink and pecil skirts more often! This is probably my very outfit you've wron ever! You look awesome!

Hug!

Miki.

Sara  – (July 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM)  

Aww how adooorable blouse! I like all of these photos :>

-Sara

Autumn, coffee and inspiration

Camilla  – (July 26, 2010 at 12:42 PM)  

the colour of that skirt suits you wonderfully :)

x

Missy M  – (July 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM)  

i love your outfit! your a beautiful model! i wish i was brave enough to go in front of the camera!

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

avalonne lou summers  – (July 26, 2010 at 1:50 PM)  

Well blush pink definitely suits you! This makes such an adorable school uniform! Love the setting too. Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Adiel  – (July 26, 2010 at 2:55 PM)  

What an adorable outfit! Love it!

Koko  – (July 26, 2010 at 3:37 PM)  

Such a perfect outfit! I normally don't wear pink either but that skirt is too adorable.

Koko  – (July 26, 2010 at 3:37 PM)  

Such a perfect outfit! I normally don't wear pink either but that skirt is too adorable.

Ashley  – (July 26, 2010 at 4:29 PM)  

I'm loving your Jeffrey Campbells! And the way the sun is shining in these pics, so pretty! :)

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

claire (jazzpad.)  – (July 26, 2010 at 5:01 PM)  

Though most of the attention here is on your hat and clothes (which are, in their own rights, lovely) it's your hair which catching my eye! You beaut ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

Kate  – (July 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM)  

I love the skirt and your necklace, I never normally go for pink thing! x

Andrea  – (July 26, 2010 at 5:42 PM)  

Pink looks great on you Maria!!....you should really wear it more often.

http://maxandchichi.blogspot.com/

Ella Masters  – (July 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM)  

I would really love it if you got involved with my give away over on my blog...im loving yours :)

xxx
http://www.ellamasters.com/

Caitlyn, Bees with Feathers  – (July 26, 2010 at 7:11 PM)  

Hah you think 3 dogs is crazy? I have 4! It's like a stampede everytime they run into the house. (But I love them all so!) I really love this pink on you, since you so rarely wear it! And your shoes are soo nice. I'm starting to love these Jeffrey Campbells a lot.

sweetdisposition  – (July 26, 2010 at 7:16 PM)  

whaaat? i love this outfit so much. you definitely made this skirt you, it's just you with a twist- a pink twist. :]

...One Girl  – (July 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM)  

You look great in pink! Classic as always....

katrina  – (July 26, 2010 at 10:08 PM)  

you look completely and utterly darling.

Lucy, Dear Fish  – (July 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM)  

I am so into pink lately, and I love the way you styled this. You look great in pencil skirts, you should wear them more often!

Teresa  – (July 27, 2010 at 6:40 PM)  

Love your pink skirt!!! :D

Btw, I hope Maisy is feeling better. *huggles*

♥ Teresa ♥

grace  – (July 28, 2010 at 10:47 PM)  

i love that last picture. you look so pretty.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP