Lulu Letty: Fall Outfit Preview

Fall Outfit Preview

Fall Outfit Preview
Fall Outfit Preview
Maisy and Wellie were being so funny. While I was attempting to take these photos with my tripod and remote, they thought I was holding treats in my hand. Nope, sorry dogs, just the remote. Poor little Pip was in his crate, so he missed out on the action.
Fall Outfit Preview
Fall Outfit Preview
I'm sporting my new Jeffrey Campbell Bradley boots. They are going to be my wardrobe workhorse this fall and winter. I bought them a whole size too big so I can wear them with thick boot socks and woolly tights. I love how they look so much like a pair of hiking boots my mom used to wear in the 90's. Hopefully she still has them.
Fall Outfit Preview
Photos by me.
Vintage cream blouse: thrifted
Vintage wool trousers: thrifted
Brown fedora: Dolce Moda
Bradley brown boots: Jeffrey Campbell, Revolve Clothing

anchor
On Wednesday you'll see me wear my boots in a more summer style.

Anyone else being weird like me and buying fall/winter footwear?

Happy Tuesday!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

cb  – (July 26, 2010 at 11:34 PM)  

those are some awesome boots! i have been looking for a pair like that! super super cute!

xo,
cb

Brianna  – (July 26, 2010 at 11:47 PM)  

Ha :) the dogs are so adorable!

And I have been dreaming about fall clothes even though I do not want fall (or winter especially) to come.

~Bri

Mel  – (July 26, 2010 at 11:58 PM)  

Haha I just bought a pair of boots just like that from the Nordstrom sale! Your fall outfit is adorable! Can't wait for autumn to arrive (although weather-wise, it's been pretty cold here).

Solanah  – (July 27, 2010 at 12:13 AM)  

Aww! I love the added doggieness!

Cute way to show off boots too!

xoxo
Solanah
vixenvintage.blogspot.com

curious constellation  – (July 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM)  

The doggies are so cute! & those shoes are fantastic!

Gayle  – (July 27, 2010 at 1:04 AM)  

Im crazy about your shoes and wallpaper. Such contrasts in genre!

-Gayle
Visit my blog!
www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

avalonne lou summers  – (July 27, 2010 at 1:08 AM)  

You have the best pants, you really do. I love the fall. I was just looking at Style.com for fall inspiration!!! 3 words Dries van Noten!!! :) Your dogs are too adorable! Bless them :)

Tonia  – (July 27, 2010 at 2:39 AM)  

Can't wait for it: two of my birthday presents were shoes/boots that I'll only be able to wear once the colder weather rocks around!
Loving the dogs!

Dustjacket Attic  – (July 27, 2010 at 3:53 AM)  

Oh good job Wellie, guarding those gorgeous boots.

They will be so fab for fall, good job to get them now while you still can. Leave it too late and :(
xxx

Bea  – (July 27, 2010 at 4:16 AM)  

The boots are so sturdy and cool looking. I like the metal things where the laces loop (Yup, I don't know the word for that).

And your puppies are always so cute! Second to the last photo is hilarious.

B from A plus B

bestie  – (July 27, 2010 at 4:46 AM)  

Wellie is so cute I almost didn't pay attention to the boots! Haha. But yeah, they're pretty awesome. <3

v a m p i r e  – (July 27, 2010 at 5:00 AM)  

awwww, they are so adorable , im gonna kidnap all of them from you

amanda lynn?  – (July 27, 2010 at 6:12 AM)  

i havwn't been buying winter shoes but i've been searching for a good pair. im quite broke these days so im being extra picky before i decide on a pair. but i absolutely love these boots!

amanda lynn?  – (July 27, 2010 at 6:12 AM)  

i havwn't been buying winter shoes but i've been searching for a good pair. im quite broke these days so im being extra picky before i decide on a pair. but i absolutely love these boots!

Christy  – (July 27, 2010 at 6:39 AM)  

This post makes me even more excited for Fall to arrive! And the dogs are just the sweetest; they wanted their moment in the style blog spotlight, too. ;)

b.  – (July 27, 2010 at 6:47 AM)  

Ha! That's what my husky does too ~ "Hi Mom! I'm pretty too, take piccy~tures of mmeeee!!!" *bounce lick wag*

Love those boots, they are really sweet.

xox,
b. of Depict This!

sweetersalt.com  – (July 27, 2010 at 7:25 AM)  

ohmagoodness! do you have a pug? love pugs - so precious!

Angie D  – (July 27, 2010 at 7:32 AM)  

I never stop looking for shoes, no matter the season! Haha!

I LOVE this look. And I adore that you rolled your pants above the boots, truly unique and cute!

Cute doggies...and I ache for your wallpaper!

HereWeGoAJen  – (July 27, 2010 at 7:35 AM)  

They are both sitting so nice too, so I hope they got a treat. :)

Velvet  – (July 27, 2010 at 7:59 AM)  

I love your dogs ^^. The trousers are very beautiful, I like them.

I think that winter purchases now are a bit strange too, but sometimes I've got the feeling that the best and more cute pieces come in te pre-fall collections.

Nico  – (July 27, 2010 at 8:35 AM)  

awwww your lil pups are toooooo cuteeeee <3 i love those boots and great outfit!

Regina –   – (July 27, 2010 at 9:42 AM)  

Haha, the dogs are so sweet! Love the boots.

Morgan and Lua  – (July 27, 2010 at 10:11 AM)  

Of course! I feel like I'm cheating on summer.

I just picked up some heeled boots as well. I like the chunky look of yours. Great for walking around town in the fall and winter while keeping your feet nice and toasty. I could definitely see them in a mountain town, on the walk back to the cabin for a night by the fire.

Ok, enough cheating on summer for now! I have to think of some more easy breezy things to wear, haha

www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

danielle  – (July 27, 2010 at 10:25 AM)  

great pictures, such cute dogs! And I love Jeffrey Campbell, makes makes shoes.

koralee  – (July 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM)  

Hi sweet one...I have not visited for a while..miss you and all your loveliness...yes...please Bring ON THE FALL!!!!!

Camilla  – (July 27, 2010 at 11:19 AM)  

what awesome boots, this look is lovely.

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Camilla  – (July 27, 2010 at 11:19 AM)  

what awesome boots, this look is lovely.

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Emmie  – (July 27, 2010 at 11:23 AM)  

I've also been buying autumn/winter boots!

Love Wellie and Pip! Your boots are great!

Kris  – (July 27, 2010 at 11:41 AM)  

So fall, so Annie Hall, I love it!!

I have some earrings up for grabs on my blog. Check it out!

http://tinyurl.com/2vollfw

Indigo  – (July 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM)  

that looks super cute! I love those boots! xxx

Rhiannon  – (July 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM)  

Oooh, I love the boots with the trousers! And it's amazing how vintage they look!

Nadege –   – (July 27, 2010 at 12:27 PM)  

These boots are great!
I, too, have eyes for F/W collections only, almost since the beginning of sales time here...

DearBeatrice  – (July 27, 2010 at 12:29 PM)  

aww wellie and maisy are soooooo cute! poor little guys thought they were getting treats hehehee ^.^
your new boots are so amazing! I'm not buying fall/winter shoes, but started buying clothing! It's hard not to where I work since I can get my hands on the entire fall collection and holiday!

Sarah Yvonne  – (July 27, 2010 at 12:29 PM)  

What cute photos with the puppies! I keep being drawn to the fall clothing in my wardrobe. Unfortunately, with temperatures in the high 90s I can't even layer a little bit. Oh well, too soon I will be in London and will have to layer to survive!

Sarah Yvonne

Ros  – (July 27, 2010 at 12:44 PM)  

Coool shoes! I love the funny gap between the boots and your pants :D

Haley  – (July 27, 2010 at 1:02 PM)  

Love the shoes! The dogs are so cute!

http://hisforhaley.blogspot.com

Little Woman  – (July 27, 2010 at 1:30 PM)  

You're not weird, in fact I just bought a pair of boots the other day, and they ended up being on sale!

Page  – (July 27, 2010 at 1:53 PM)  

love the trousers! :)
page

Miki's scrapbook  – (July 27, 2010 at 2:11 PM)  

I like you outfit and Maisy and Wellie, too! They should be here more often ;-).

Hug!

Miki.

...One Girl  – (July 27, 2010 at 2:13 PM)  

Sweet puppies! They thought you had a treat! That's cute.
I love the trousers. Fall is NOT my favorite but by the time it gets here maybe I will be feeling it...
Thanks for sharing!

Maja  – (July 27, 2010 at 2:58 PM)  

Great outfit!
Your blog is awesome, I have to follow.
And your pug is the best :)

♥ Maja
http://verveforsplay.blogspot.com

julia louise  – (July 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM)  

Love the shirt :-) Don't like the tousers so much, but yeah. Hehe.
Kisses.
† http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

Kelly  – (July 27, 2010 at 3:55 PM)  

Ahhh that first photo is TOO adorable! Haha. Love the outfit and those shoes are amazing! I'm jealous!

-Kelly
Sequins & Shadows

Catherine - The Girl In The Paper Dress  – (July 27, 2010 at 4:41 PM)  

I love the whole outfit. Makes me yearn for fall. And your dogs are super adorable, they go perfectly with the outfit :)

The Girl in the Paper Dress

Teresa  – (July 27, 2010 at 6:39 PM)  

Your doggies are sooo cute! They look so adorable in the photos! They really thought you were holding treats! Wellie really looked like he couldn't help himself! Hehehe! So cute! I love your boots! :)

♥ Teresa ♥

Laia  – (July 27, 2010 at 6:53 PM)  

Not yet but I've already seen a pair of heeled sandals at Zara I'd like to get for next fall. I've been trying to do the sandals in winter for a couple of years without success, hope this year is the one!

Laia  – (July 27, 2010 at 6:54 PM)  

btw, I really like your boots, I've got a similar pair I bought last year but they're too high and I hardly ever wear them. As far as I know, Jeffrey Campbell shoes are quite comfy, I haven't got any pair but have definitely considered buying some, what would you say about them?

costra y ampolla  – (July 27, 2010 at 8:39 PM)  

so glad summer is ending!!! fall is ten times better!!! your DOG IS GORGEOUS!!!

animal print gal  – (July 27, 2010 at 9:34 PM)  

I am a Fall person too... I am tired of the summer and it seems it is going to last for a while!
I love the black and white wallpaper...

sweetdisposition  – (July 27, 2010 at 9:51 PM)  

perfect fall outfit! & adore your wall paper.

the last photo is possibly the cutest thing ever. puppies melt my heart

Jessica  – (July 27, 2010 at 11:25 PM)  

Those trousers are perfection.

The Velvet Bow  – (July 28, 2010 at 4:07 AM)  

This is just lovely. The dogs are cuties!

Swalvs  – (July 28, 2010 at 4:21 PM)  

Oh the boots are sooo sooo good! That's what everyone needs when it's colder, some strong but a bit heeled, good looking boots! And I loved your combination! Oh, poor dogs :)

Christy  – (July 29, 2010 at 5:55 PM)  

You have such good walls for backgrounds. I love the wall paper.

Christy of Dress Rehearsal

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP