Lulu Letty: Bits of my Thursday

Bits of my Thursday

When I wasn't working, this is how my Thursday looked...

Bits of my Thursday
Woke up and greeted Kirsten.
Bits of my Thursday
Maisy came to see me.
Bits of my Thursday
Pip and Wellie were waiting for some love.
Bits of my Thursday
Lime juice and multi-grain cheerios.
Bits of my Thursday
Remember this jumpsuit. Someone bought it from my shop and never paid, so I turned it into a romper.
Bits of my Thursday
Playing with my new iPhone 4. We went six days without cell phones. It felt so 1999.
Love the album, Lungs. This is my ringtone.
Bits of my Thursday
Watched a little Anne.
Bits of my Thursday
Dinner- it tasted better than it looked.
anchor
TGIF!!!

Anyone have exciting plans for the weekend?

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Archives  – (July 29, 2010 at 11:18 PM)  

awww, looks like a lovely thursday! :)

Mel  – (July 29, 2010 at 11:21 PM)  

Haha gotta love Anne of Green Gables! I used to watch the series all the time when I was a kid and even went up to Prince Edward Island! I should definitely watch the series again (this time keeping an eye out for costumes!).

Christy  – (July 29, 2010 at 11:28 PM)  

Looks like a wonderful day! I'm glad to see that someone else has held onto an American Girl doll, and the dogs are as precious as ever!

Anniina  – (July 29, 2010 at 11:56 PM)  

Ah, Anne of Green Gables is the best! And the romper is really cute.

Brianna  – (July 30, 2010 at 12:07 AM)  

I love the pictures of your dogs :)

And I think the romper looks great!

Bea  – (July 30, 2010 at 1:12 AM)  

Your dogs always look so adorable and alert. Also, whoever did not follow through with that romper is crazy. It was such a nice piece. At least now we can look forward to seeing it on your blog!

Anne of Green Gables looks like good style inspiration :)

B from A plus B

taylorkitto  – (July 30, 2010 at 1:44 AM)  

dinner actually looks very tasty, i could go for some carbs n pasta right now :) such a cute romper as well!

Orphaned Apparel  – (July 30, 2010 at 2:02 AM)  

Polka dots, puppies, Florence AND Anne all in one post? Too good to be true!

Quiet Eyes  – (July 30, 2010 at 2:12 AM)  

Your dogs are so cute! I am so glad I watched that music video. I LOVED it! Hope you have a good weekend!

http://quieteyeshaley.blogspot.com/

Dustjacket Attic  – (July 30, 2010 at 2:13 AM)  

Oh gosh look at their little faces, they are just irresistible, so cute.

I love your day shoots, I like peeking at what everyone is up to!!

Anne, I love that series.
xxoxo Dj

AdoreVintage.com  – (July 30, 2010 at 2:14 AM)  

Oh my goodness, I have a Kirsten too and still have her Summer outfit!

Tonia  – (July 30, 2010 at 2:20 AM)  

Lots and lots of lying down planned!

Jenni  – (July 30, 2010 at 4:53 AM)  

This looks like a pretty super day, what with the pups and Kirsten!

Anonymous –   – (July 30, 2010 at 5:11 AM)  

I was hoping for a post like this, with some photos of your day. Love the jumpsuit! It's really cute, especially the buttons.

v a m p i r e  – (July 30, 2010 at 5:16 AM)  

the person who bought stuff from your shop and did not pay is not very nice

Victoria  – (July 30, 2010 at 5:39 AM)  

Your dogs are adorable and it looks like a lovely day. I've just stumbled across your blog and it's brilliant.

If you get chance please check out my blog. It’s in its very early days but I'm holding a little vintage giveaway. If you’re interested its http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

Any tips or suggestions are much appreciated.

Vikki xx

Rosie  – (July 30, 2010 at 6:45 AM)  

We are so kindred spirits! Love Anne and lime juice!

Justice Pirate  – (July 30, 2010 at 6:57 AM)  

nothing like a little Anne and some healthy cereal to get your day going!!

Renée  – (July 30, 2010 at 7:25 AM)  

Looks fun! The romper is so cute.
Have a lovely weekend!

Cecilia  – (July 30, 2010 at 7:50 AM)  

I love Anne Of Green Gables. Your making me want to go watch it right now...

Ceciliainlace.tumblr.com

HereWeGoAJen  – (July 30, 2010 at 8:06 AM)  

Comment by Elizabeth: Baby! Dog! Dogs! Food! Os! Os! Gween beans! Gween beans! Gween beans! Gween beans! (And she doesn't even like green beans.)

shan  – (July 30, 2010 at 8:06 AM)  

Kirsten and Anne -- now I am starting off my day with a pleasantly nostalgic feeling. :)

Lilpixie  – (July 30, 2010 at 9:04 AM)  

Love the jumpsuit and your dogs are so cute!

muchlove  – (July 30, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

I love taking a peek into your day :)

Dress up scientist  – (July 30, 2010 at 10:31 AM)  

Oooh that looks lovely. It's annoying to have people purchase things and not pay for them.

CocoCherie  – (July 30, 2010 at 11:03 AM)  

Cute jumper, I did that with on of my jumpsuit too. I had planned to sell it afterward but, it turned out so cute I couldn't part with it.

Is that straight lime juice? Or a lemonade style lime juice? If that is straight lime juice, you're a brave woman. hahaha

sparkle is a color  – (July 30, 2010 at 11:19 AM)  

This was so cute. I love your dogs! I am also obsessed with Lungs right now.

Emmie  – (July 30, 2010 at 11:23 AM)  

TGIF indeed! Love the romper! I bought a dress from O Captain yesterday, I'm going to shorten it!

Always love seeing photos of the gorgeous doggies!

cb  – (July 30, 2010 at 11:25 AM)  

hey sweetie! i still have my kristen doll two! i loved her when i was little <3 also LOVE Florence & the Machines album...listen to it almost everyday! i really like your new romper...you will have to tell me how you made the dress into a romper...that is a new idea for me to consider while thrift shopping :)

xo,
cb

Joana  – (July 30, 2010 at 11:37 AM)  

Your day looks so pretty! Love your dogs<333
Well,i have a cell since 97 so.xD Thanks dad to work in a cellphone company back in the days.It was a coold kids phone.

samantha  – (July 30, 2010 at 1:06 PM)  

i used to have an american girl doll. her name was samantha. it looks like little kirsten has fashion taste sort of like yours, which is interesting because looking back samantha and i sort of have similar style as well.

Taylor B.  – (July 30, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

That looks like a good relaxing day!

This rain better move on because there is a sand sculpture contest at the beach on Sat. and I so want to see that!

Louise  – (July 30, 2010 at 2:55 PM)  

That looks like a fantastic day! I've got dinner with friends, photo session, flea market and a grandma lunch ("no, grandma, vegetarian still doesn't eat fish...") super loads of fun. Have a lovely one! Drawing under way xxx

Marinka  – (July 30, 2010 at 6:33 PM)  

I LOVE the photo of the cheerios..Its a cool post btw :)

Lady Moriarty  – (July 30, 2010 at 7:08 PM)  

Love the pictures (sooo many dogs)

Cheerio don't exist in France, sometimes life could be hard. But do you have Nutella ?

I'm so in Love with Florence ("Kiss with the fist" = best !)

See U !

Little Woman  – (July 30, 2010 at 7:38 PM)  

That jumper looks so adorable as a romper now!

Sidewalk Chalk  – (July 30, 2010 at 8:29 PM)  

What a lovely Thursday! I had an American Girl doll, Samantha, growing up, and I remember all the fun adventures we had. Kirsten's stories were some of my favorites in the series.

I can't wait to see you wear your new romper! It looks really pretty.

OldLadyChic  – (July 30, 2010 at 8:33 PM)  

Just have to tell you Maria, you have totally inspired me to finally start my own blog. After reading and lurking for so long, I decided to get off my butt and do something about it! Keep up the good work!

Becca Jane  – (July 30, 2010 at 9:19 PM)  

I Love that you were watching Anne of Green Gables! I have been compared to her my whole life - which happens, being a redhead growing up on PEI.. lol. It is a classic though, have to say.

hellolyndsey  – (July 30, 2010 at 10:18 PM)  

there is absolutely no way anyone couldn't love Florence Welch. I'm like obsessed with her!! and what a lovely thursday :), makes me want to start doing days like this!

xo
lyndsey

Indy  – (July 30, 2010 at 10:35 PM)  

Yay, I'm so happy to see your American Girl doll! I have mine dressed cutely where I can see them too (Felicity and Josephina). That made my day.

What a cute romper, too!

ManicPixieDreamGirl  – (July 31, 2010 at 12:32 AM)  

I'm in love with your doll's style! ;) And yours, obviously. :D

Little Monarch  – (July 31, 2010 at 2:55 AM)  

i am so in love with pip and wellie

LUU H.  – (July 31, 2010 at 5:19 AM)  

ah, two of my favs ! florence and the machine and anne( in norwegian we say it; anne from bjørkly)

Lulu and the Locket  – (July 31, 2010 at 12:42 PM)  

you are so adorable, your days look quite similar to mine minus the doggies! Wish I could meet you, think we'd have a good chin-wag (gossip)! xx

Molly  – (July 31, 2010 at 3:10 PM)  

your Cairn Terrier is just the absolute sweetest. It makes me want one so bad. Terriers are just the sweetest.

Velvet  – (July 31, 2010 at 3:27 PM)  

Your dogs are adorable.

I went on a short trip!

Lexie, Little Boat  – (July 31, 2010 at 5:28 PM)  

I had a Kirsten doll! Can you believe they retired her?!

also, i like what you did with the jumpsuit! it looks so comfy.

Debbie  – (July 31, 2010 at 5:30 PM)  

Ahh a little Anne! I love love triple love that movie! I watch it at least once a year. I love all these pictures that show your day. I might just have to try that myself... :D

Sandra  – (August 12, 2010 at 9:47 PM)  

Nice, like the idea to take pictures of the thing you do at a day. Visual diary. Great images. Cute Dogs. ^^

xoxo Sandra
http://glamirrorous.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP