Lulu Letty: Sponsor Spotlight: ModCloth

Sponsor Spotlight: ModCloth

What's new from my lovely sponsor, ModCloth...

anchor
Hoping you all have a fantastic weekend!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Sam  – (June 26, 2010 at 5:59 AM)  

I adore things from Modcloth! It's only so sad I have to pay a lot of shippingcosts...

Leia  – (June 26, 2010 at 7:41 AM)  

If only the shipping costs to the UK weren't so hefty!

dreamylacey  – (June 26, 2010 at 8:11 AM)  

oh I love the watch!

http://www.iletaitunefoisundressing.com/

Sara  – (June 26, 2010 at 8:59 AM)  

Wow what a lovely clothings!

-Sara

Lindsay  – (June 26, 2010 at 9:06 AM)  

I really want that medal pin! I can already picture it on my blazers for fall.

http://minimalinfluence.blogspot.com/

Abernathy  – (June 26, 2010 at 10:53 AM)  

I love your blog! :)
http://olguiscloset.blogspot.com/

Becca Jane  – (June 26, 2010 at 10:53 AM)  

I have been eyeing that "lovebird" dress. Come payday it will be mine!

Vicky  – (June 26, 2010 at 11:25 AM)  

All these things are to die for x

Michelle Elaine  – (June 26, 2010 at 11:43 AM)  

i always love the stuff at modcloth! I tend to spend most of my time first checking out the new shoes, then dresses, and sometimes bottoms (looking for high waisted anything) and then i just completely lust over everything in the apartment department!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Archives  – (June 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM)  

REALLY into the msg in a bottle dress!!!!

HereWeGoAJen  – (June 26, 2010 at 12:01 PM)  

Pretty! I really like the message in a bottle dress.

Lexie, Little Boat  – (June 26, 2010 at 3:40 PM)  

those shoebedoo flats are so tempting!

Morgan and Lua  – (June 26, 2010 at 4:14 PM)  

Just ordered the oxfords last week, so excited for them to arrive!

Love the redesign. Maria, you honestly have such a great sense of style in every meaning of the word. The clothes, the photo taking and editing, and the page design. You just have an amazing ability to get across this sense of 'you' through style. Love it.

If I could gush about it any more I would!
www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

MarieBayArea  – (June 26, 2010 at 8:21 PM)  

thanks for the heads up on those cool oxfords maria! i just bought the last pair in my size.

Christy  – (June 26, 2010 at 8:46 PM)  

beautiful items. I love mod cloth....

Dress Rehearsal

Allison - Simply Beautiful World  – (June 27, 2010 at 11:32 AM)  

wow, I love all of this! Your blog is awesome!

xoxo,
Allison
http://simplybeautifulworld.blogspot.com

avalonne lou summers  – (June 27, 2010 at 10:03 PM)  

New font change and I love the anchor blog icon :) Those modcloth items are wonderful! Aww those weaved brogue flats look amazing!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP