Lulu Letty: O Captain Etsy Shop Update

O Captain Etsy Shop Update

anchor
Happy Friday!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

nancy : The Sway Report  – (June 25, 2010 at 10:53 AM)  

Great new items. Sometimes I wonder if you have found a thrift store in MI that is chock-full of navy & nautical wonders. ;) I'm checking out O Captain right now !

x
nancy jo

swayreport.blogspot.com
new post "it's too darn hot!"

Archives  – (June 25, 2010 at 11:57 AM)  

oh i LOVE the peter pan dress! :D

CafĂ© Bellini  – (June 25, 2010 at 12:01 PM)  

Those denim overalls are so cute!

Camilla  – (June 25, 2010 at 12:04 PM)  

Love these.

Enter my giveaway!
INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Michelle Elaine  – (June 25, 2010 at 12:25 PM)  

overalls!! how big are they?

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

HereWeGoAJen  – (June 25, 2010 at 12:53 PM)  

Want to come visit and go shopping with me?

Anonymous –   – (June 25, 2010 at 2:18 PM)  

Love the dress in the second photo!

XOXO,

http://outfitidentifier.com/

Dustjacket Attic  – (June 25, 2010 at 11:06 PM)  

Ahh the little stone overalls would be handy...lovin' your new fonts at the header.
xoxo

Anonymous –   – (June 2, 2013 at 7:03 AM)  

Your style is very unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from.
Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.

my web page - Fake Oakley Sunglasses

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP