Lulu Letty: Lookbook Boys

Lookbook Boys

As girly as I can be, part of me wishes I could be a boy- just to look this cool...

I think it's the hats, vests and perfectly beat up briefcases that really do it for me.

What boy's looks do you want to steal?
anchor
There are going to be two special posts tomorrow!!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Taylor B.  – (June 29, 2010 at 11:12 PM)  

Remember, women look great in men's styles, too.

Kathleen Rhea G.  – (June 29, 2010 at 11:20 PM)  

Its the mixture of vintage shoes and sunglasses with loose rocker tees and skinny jeans that get me going :)

Solanah  – (June 29, 2010 at 11:20 PM)  

ALLLL OF THEM!

I'm showing these to husband. They are great styles, now I really want to raid his closet :)

But when I open it it's so messy, and makes me cry.

;)

xoxo
Solanah
vixenvintage.blogspot.com

Megan –   – (June 29, 2010 at 11:36 PM)  

I love all of their styles, especially the first and the last ones. So cool!

Love Florence+The Machine as well <3 Thanks for posting good music

B  – (June 30, 2010 at 1:33 AM)  

I know what you mean. Sometimes I wish I were a boy so I could rock all the coolest and most styling sneakers. I am a huge sneaker fiend on the inside. :)

Kind of weird cause that cool urban look is very different from my style as a girl. I can obviously see similarities in your style and these guys though

B from A plus B

Vicky  – (June 30, 2010 at 2:25 AM)  

Know exactly what you mean. I don't really wish I was a boy, per se. I just like stealing my boyfriend's clothes, and have a penchant for wearing guy's cardigans x

Tonia  – (June 30, 2010 at 2:34 AM)  

geek cool glasses, battered cases and waistcoats: a little hot under the collar now!

Anniina  – (June 30, 2010 at 3:00 AM)  

You've chosen wonderful photos! I love those guys' outfits so much. And oh, they are wearing hats! Perfect.

Blue Iris Rivera  – (June 30, 2010 at 3:52 AM)  

tehe the last guy is cute. oh and the satchels!! i want one!

thelittlequirks.blogspot.com

Justice Pirate  – (June 30, 2010 at 6:00 AM)  

I love the second photo outfit. . . probably because I could picture my husband wearing it.

Rosie  – (June 30, 2010 at 7:53 AM)  

I think I'm going to steal all of their satchel briefcases!!

sweetersalt  – (June 30, 2010 at 8:37 AM)  

What's to stop a girl from wearing these looks - love men's wear!

Tieka, Selective Potential  – (June 30, 2010 at 8:38 AM)  

Ooh, I love perusing guy style! And then I try to pawn it off on Brett. He doesn't get it. Hehe!

jenloveskev  – (June 30, 2010 at 8:56 AM)  

haha. I agree with Tieka. I try to get Kev to wear other things other than skinny jeans and a tee shirts but its always a stretch for him. And I have to say, I have had a tab open with your blog all morning. I just keep listening to this song over and over. So good!

Archives  – (June 30, 2010 at 9:25 AM)  

i LOVE men's briefcases, oversized button down shirts and boyfriend jeans! all preferably worn in.

Morgan and Lua  – (June 30, 2010 at 10:01 AM)  

Maria, You could totally rock all these looks! You're right though, you definitely need a briefcase. I bet they have some amazing ones on Etsy.
ie. http://www.etsy.com/listing/43267265/vintage-1950s-1960s-brown-leather

Best,
www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

Page  – (June 30, 2010 at 10:07 AM)  

cool post!! it's so refreshing to see mens fashion for a change :)
page

daisymay aka Chantele  – (June 30, 2010 at 10:14 AM)  

Very cool. I love their hats too! And that they can wear ties and cravats!! I love ties! lol!

Daisy Dayz Home

Kasia  – (June 30, 2010 at 10:17 AM)  

they definitely look gorgeous!
;)

http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

HereWeGoAJen  – (June 30, 2010 at 10:39 AM)  

I think you are already much cooler than them.

nancy : The Sway Report  – (June 30, 2010 at 10:45 AM)  

I admire the way that menswear is so clean and structured. As women, we have SO MANY OPTIONS! I love it when a man either looks really clean, khaki trousers rolled up a bit, with Tretorn or Sperrys, and a red shirt or something like that. Or, I love it when they look a little rugged. Corduroys, vintage Doc Martens, vintage button down shirt, maybe a vest ..

To me, it's all about the attitude. Great post!

Sahakiel  – (June 30, 2010 at 10:53 AM)  

I would love to be as a young Bob Dyland and Johnny Rotten. They're so different, but I love them both the same <3!!

Kyra  – (June 30, 2010 at 11:29 AM)  

I think I shall buy my boy some vests and hats and see if he'll actually wear them. I adore this style on men.

Frankie  – (June 30, 2010 at 3:33 PM)  

I love the last guy, there's something about a guy with a satchel, a hat and glasses!

Mo  – (June 30, 2010 at 4:16 PM)  

hum...i think im gonna keep my comp running with this page when my boyfriend comes home...just in case he is looking for inspiration ,-)

Oneechan  – (June 30, 2010 at 5:34 PM)  

I don't want to steal their styles, I want to steal their hearts <3
Teehee^^
No, seriously.. I'm glad I'm a girl, but I am envious on anyone who has style. Boy or girl.
But I like men wearing vests and hats.. ;D

xx Sophie

http://sophieneechan.blogspot.com

Becca Jane  – (June 30, 2010 at 7:21 PM)  

some stylish fellows!

I think the mens looks I want to see are basically any and everything from Jil Sander's Men's collection.

grace  – (July 5, 2010 at 12:26 PM)  

i loooooove men's fashion, and always have.

i'm always scouring the men's sections anywhere i go shopping. thank god i have a boyfriend who's open to almost anything that i force on him (which is quite a bit).

all those men's looks are great. love the bags and hats.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP