Lulu Letty: Life On Earth

Life On Earth

Life On Earth
Life On Earth
I feel so very 70's wearing this baseball tee. I added my old tennis sneaks and Cole's aviators to complete the look. This is probably the most casual outfit I've ever posted on here. Especially since I'm not much of a t-shirt person (nautical tops, aside).

I found this Madewell canvas tote buried in my closet. I had completely forgotten about it. I got it over a year ago, while still living in Marblehead, just after the Madewell store had opened in Back Bay. It came free with a belt I'd bought. I like it because it's a map of my old haunting grounds. ;)
Life On Earth
Life On Earth
Life On Earth
Life On Earth
Life On Earth
Life On Earth
Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Vintage baseball tee: thrifted
Vintage high waist button shorts: thrifted
Canvas tote: Madewell
Old tennis shoes: Tretorn
The Heart's Reasons fob necklace: c/o ModCloth

anchor
I'm really addicted to this Band of Horses song...

New shop update tomorrow!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

Danielle  – (June 23, 2010 at 11:30 PM)  

This is such a comfy look! I love the juxtaposition of the baseball tee with the ultra feminine necklace! So adorable.

Kelly's Joie de Vivre  – (June 23, 2010 at 11:45 PM)  

You make even the simplest outfits look fabulous!

Pretty Shiny Sparkly  – (June 23, 2010 at 11:56 PM)  

Um, I LOVE that necklace! I have an obsession for all long pendant necklaces these days. I am incurable.

xoxo, Pretty Shiny Sparkly

Amanda  – (June 24, 2010 at 12:20 AM)  

Love seeing the casual look. That necklace is absolutely amazing, I'll def. have to check it out on ModCloth!

Anagon =)  – (June 24, 2010 at 12:42 AM)  

so vintage casual chic! :) like from a scene in now&then :) <3

Caitlyn, Bees with Feathers  – (June 24, 2010 at 12:51 AM)  

Oh I love that necklace! And I am a huge fan of baseball esque tees like that. I have a white and purple one and it's my got to casual shirt.

B  – (June 24, 2010 at 1:00 AM)  

Even if it's casual I love this look. I went through a huge baseball tee phase in gradeschool. All my shirts were baseball tees in different colors!

I think if I find one that fits perfectly from a thriftshop I might be tempted to get it.

The bow adds a cute little touch and Cole took great photos!

B from A plus B

Leia  – (June 24, 2010 at 1:09 AM)  

This casual outfit suits you to a 'tee' ;)

Dustjacket Attic  – (June 24, 2010 at 1:21 AM)  

For some reason I just love the legs shot, I think it signifies holidays, freedom or something ;)
xoxo

Michelle Elaine  – (June 24, 2010 at 1:47 AM)  

Not really sure why but these photos remind me of that movie, My Girl.

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Meg  – (June 24, 2010 at 2:41 AM)  

Cute! You do look 70s, but I love it. You're adorable regardless of the era.

Chloe Trayner  – (June 24, 2010 at 3:05 AM)  

Theres a real Americana vibe to this outfit with the baseball tee and sneakers. It looks great on you! Your photos are always so etheral too.

Leah  – (June 24, 2010 at 5:19 AM)  

smoooooth legs! and such cute shoes. that is very summery, for me. smooth skin and lots of it!
gorgeous.

The Daily Fashionista  – (June 24, 2010 at 5:35 AM)  

It's always cool seeing the casual side of bloggers. You look lovely and what a neat bag!

Anthea  – (June 24, 2010 at 5:54 AM)  

Pretty necklace. You look so cute in this outfit.

megan at Transmission Me  – (June 24, 2010 at 7:35 AM)  

Tretorns!!! OMG that brings back memories!!! I love the casual outfit on you. Even though you are not always in t-shirts and shorts, your posts have a casual FEEL to them that I just adore. Great job as usual girl!

Valentina  – (June 24, 2010 at 7:40 AM)  

Very casual oufit today!In any case, You look gorgeus as usual.

Valentina from Fashion Trotter - 100% italian street style

http://fashiontrotter.blogspot.com

Ashley  – (June 24, 2010 at 7:47 AM)  

Love your blog, Maria! And this post too! Linked you on my blog and put your button as well. :)

Soapchick  – (June 24, 2010 at 8:29 AM)  

Very much reminds me of what I wore in the 70s and 80s - LOL! Are you guys back up north on Torch Lake?

v [ hobovogue ]  – (June 24, 2010 at 9:06 AM)  

the lighting in these photos is amazing. that first photo is just sparkling and stunning, i love it. great details and so casual chic


<33 [v] hobovogue

Archives  – (June 24, 2010 at 9:51 AM)  

love the ribbon in your hair! cute cute

Brittany  – (June 24, 2010 at 10:14 AM)  

Your pictures are always just so inspiring!

Sidewalk Chalk  – (June 24, 2010 at 10:23 AM)  

What a pretty look! I love your fun tote too.

Rosie  – (June 24, 2010 at 11:48 AM)  

I am so into this seventies look right now and you make it look so easy! I feel like you should be in the movie One Hot, Wet American Summer in this outfit. I am so inspired at the moment!

Little Monarch  – (June 24, 2010 at 12:00 PM)  

your sneakers are great! its been so long since ive been on the blogosphere. good to catch up x

Jen  – (June 24, 2010 at 12:58 PM)  

I have my locket on today too.

I really like baseball tees. I only have one, but I really like the look.

TokenBlonde  – (June 24, 2010 at 1:34 PM)  

Tretorns! The ultimate in preppy sneakers. That really takes me back. I remember donning all white Tretorns back in the day. You look so freakin' cute.

Mamushka Marie  – (June 24, 2010 at 2:28 PM)  

how cute! you look as if you're heading off to summer camp! <3
mamushka marie

Shelby  – (June 24, 2010 at 2:47 PM)  

this outfit reminds me of the 90s and how i used to dress all summer long.

Becca Jane  – (June 24, 2010 at 3:39 PM)  

Loving that very pretty necklace, and also the Band of Horses song - great band.

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE  – (June 24, 2010 at 3:57 PM)  

Sure it's a casual look, but you look just as adorable as always. In fact, I like seeing this side of you. I know not every blogger out there is dressed to the 9s every day, so this almost feels more realistic to me.

Bad Taste Toast  – (June 24, 2010 at 3:58 PM)  

I really love your sunglasses and the bag! Very cute casual look and your photos are so pretty once again! The light in the pictures is wonderful!

avalonne lou summers  – (June 24, 2010 at 6:52 PM)  

You look too cool for school, Maria :) Love love love the sun flares, the photography gets better every time :) What camera do you have?

Nico  – (June 24, 2010 at 7:45 PM)  

You always look super cute, even in casual wear. I love it! <3

Jasmine  – (June 24, 2010 at 7:48 PM)  

i would totally pretend i played softball if i could wear such a cute outfit like this :) your necklace is so darling!

Teresa  – (June 24, 2010 at 8:12 PM)  

Tretorns were all the rage back when I was still in grade school. Girls collected them and drew on them... Good old days. :)

Christy  – (June 24, 2010 at 10:28 PM)  

This is a great look for summer. I like the vintage shorts. High wasted shorts always make your legs look longer :)

Christy of Dress Rehearsal

iele  – (June 25, 2010 at 2:25 AM)  

I love the tote!!! So cute! And you are such a beautiful girl :)

http://patruiele.blogspot.com/

Emma Fourie  – (June 25, 2010 at 3:54 AM)  

That is the best song! I love a good new song :) You should check out a NZ Band called The Naked and Famous ~ they have a great song that I can't stop playing called "Young Blood"

Great header by the way :)

x

Justice Pirate  – (June 25, 2010 at 9:05 AM)  

I LOVE Band of Horses' "No One's Gonna Love You" the best! It is my favourite.

I love the casual shoot/outfit. It is really pretty even if it is all casual! The necklace is gorgeous.

Clare  – (June 25, 2010 at 5:04 PM)  

I'm so inspired by this! It's the perfect classic, summer casual outfit!!

Lexie, Little Boat  – (June 25, 2010 at 8:01 PM)  

i love baseball/raglan shirts! i have one from AA, but vintage is always better!

Annie, Time Enough for Drums  – (June 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM)  

I have one of those Madewell totes, too. Mine is a little map of Northern Virginia on it! Love, A.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP