Lulu Letty: Sponsor Spotlight: ModCloth

Sponsor Spotlight: ModCloth

Some new and beautiful items from ModCloth...

Sponsor Spotlight ModCloth
Sponsor Spotlight ModCloth
small bow no shadow
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday weekend!!

XOXO
Maria Sig

Sara  – (May 29, 2010 at 7:03 AM)  

Oh my these are gorgeous! <3 All those dresses, ah.. I'd be so lucky to have them! Stunning!

-Sara

Autumn, Coffee and Inspiration

Carys  – (May 29, 2010 at 7:13 AM)  

Love the blue gingham and lace dress, beautiful!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

ana  – (May 29, 2010 at 8:33 AM)  

oh everything is just so pretty, I just love pastels.

-Ana

going-in-sane.blogspot.com

jessica  – (May 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM)  

Everything is so pretty! I wish I could afford them!

Jen  – (May 29, 2010 at 12:38 PM)  

I think I like the first dress more because I like to have sleeves, but all of them are cute.

Mel  – (May 29, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

These are lovely! Haha I knew I recognized that blue dress with the buttons! Emma Watson wore that to a preview at the Harry Potter theme park:
http://l.yimg.com/img.omg.yahoo.com/omg/us/img/29/41/6527_12973030338.jpg

Haha I'm so lame for noticing these things :P

Michelle Elaine  – (May 29, 2010 at 4:17 PM)  

I haven't bought anything from Modcloth, but there are several items on there that I'd love to get! I mean their apartment section - I want one everything!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Rose  – (May 29, 2010 at 9:29 PM)  

I love your picks Maria!
In particular the pink shoes :)

Rose

Becca Jane  – (May 30, 2010 at 12:01 AM)  

Loving the pas de deux dress. So pretty.

Pink Blog Girl  – (May 30, 2010 at 12:29 AM)  

Adorable! I love all the sweet dresses.

Mel  – (May 30, 2010 at 5:11 PM)  

belle sélection ! j'adore les chaussures nudes ^^

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP