Lulu Letty: O Captain Etsy Shop Update

O Captain Etsy Shop Update


Due to Memorial Day weekend, all items will ship out Tuesday, June 1st.
small bow no shadow
Wellie and I won third place in Chictopia's The Chic and the Fuzzy contest!! Thank you so very much to everyone that voted for us!

XOXO
Maria Sig

Rose  – (May 27, 2010 at 11:55 PM)  

congrats to you and Wellie!

Kristin  – (May 28, 2010 at 12:26 AM)  

That swimdress is just lovely!

Camilla  – (May 28, 2010 at 1:16 AM)  

these are wonderful!


INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Marie  – (May 28, 2010 at 2:09 AM)  

my faves are the sailor shorts, the swimdress, the terry cloth romper, and the polkadot jumpsuit. brilliant!

Jen –   – (May 28, 2010 at 7:35 AM)  

I love those first two dresses! I'll leave them for someone who remembers to shave their legs though. ;)

DearBeatrice  – (May 28, 2010 at 10:45 AM)  

Yay!! congrats on placing in the contest!! ^.^

jessica  – (May 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM)  

Each update is better than the last! Congrats on the chictopia contest!

Rosie  – (May 28, 2010 at 1:20 PM)  

Love love that leather purse!

Joana  – (May 28, 2010 at 3:57 PM)  

I love your blog! its lovely and you are lovely! an amazing role model! I´m glad you look like a real woman ,like thoese sexy curvy girls from the 50´s, and your GORGEOUS, and you look healthy and happy and always amazing!
Its great to have an icon like you!

:) never stop blogging!

http://yellowbirdonasunnyday.blogspot.com/

avalonne summers  – (May 29, 2010 at 1:35 AM)  

Congrats on winning third place, honestly I think you should have won first place :) I'm so interested in that nautical sails maxi skirt... hopefully it'll still be in the shop when I get back to SF in June :)

Joana  – (May 29, 2010 at 5:03 AM)  

Dear Maria! thank you so much for your adorable comment! I´m so so proud! thank you so much <3 It really means a lot to me!

Lots of love

Joana

Becca Jane  – (May 29, 2010 at 6:13 PM)  

Etsy updates, always exciting! I love the oval purse!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP