Lulu Letty: My Birth Day

My Birth Day

My Birth Day
I just want to say Thank You So Much for all the amazing birthday wishes. You all are so incredible, sometimes I'm just completely shocked by your kindness!
My Birth Day
Cole gave me these beautiful daisies for my birthday (along with a new laptop about a month ago) little did he know that they would go so well with the dress that his mother gave me! And of course the Jeffrey Campbell clogs were an early b-day present from my mom.
My Birth Day
small bow no shadow
When Cole got home from his internship we went for a lovely picnic by the lake. Nothing better to me than pizza (mushroom and bacon) with champagne!
My Birth Day
My Birth Day
My Birth Day
My Birth Day
My Birth Day
You don't know this about me, but when I was wee, I used to love to swing on my swing set for hours on end. That joy has not faded with the years!
My Birth Day

XOXO
Maria Sig

Jessica  – (May 25, 2010 at 11:11 PM)  

Oh my goodness, I had no idea. Happy Birthday, lovely! You look stunning.

Crystal Ball  – (May 25, 2010 at 11:17 PM)  

Happy, happy birthday, Maria! You look stunning in your dress and it looks like you had a lot of fun with the man you love. May you have many more years of happiness <3

Solanah  – (May 25, 2010 at 11:54 PM)  

Aw, you look lovely as always, what a nice birthday!

xoxo
Solanah
vixenvintage.blogspot.com

Friend in Fashion  – (May 25, 2010 at 11:56 PM)  

Happy birthday gorgeous girl!

Pizza and champagne - bliss :)

Hope you have a brilliant day :)

Luv, Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

Kelly  – (May 26, 2010 at 12:47 AM)  

Awww such lovely photos! And an even lovelier dress on you!

-Kelly
Sequins & Shadows

Anniina  – (May 26, 2010 at 1:27 AM)  

You are too cute on the swing! You know, I love swinging, and I still go swinging rather often! :D

Dustjacket Attic  – (May 26, 2010 at 1:39 AM)  

Mmm a girl after my own heart...pizza and champagne! I love your flowers, dress and shoes...lucky girl.

Lookin cool Cole ;)
xoxo DJ
such a cute picture of you enjoying your swing.

Zel  – (May 26, 2010 at 2:19 AM)  

Happy birthday, Maria! You look so gorgeous. it looks like a fun birthday picnic. May you have many happy returns :)

SophieSweetVintage  – (May 26, 2010 at 2:23 AM)  

Pizza with champagne! Lovely combination :D The dress looks gorgeous!

michelle b @ every little thing  – (May 26, 2010 at 2:30 AM)  

happy birthday maria, you are a sweet, beautiful lady! i love the old feel of your outfit and the way you spent your day!! so so lovely!

Rose  – (May 26, 2010 at 2:40 AM)  

I adore your birthday dress! And love how you matched those first photos with the black white and yellow!
Looks like a lovely day you had.

Rose

bestie  – (May 26, 2010 at 2:52 AM)  

You make such a lovely Birthday Girl. (: yay for swings! <3

Luchie  – (May 26, 2010 at 2:56 AM)  

oh cute!! I love polkadot dress :D

Manja  – (May 26, 2010 at 3:33 AM)  

I love those pictures! It looks like you had such a lovely day! And mushroom pizza is the best! ♥

Princess Margot  – (May 26, 2010 at 4:21 AM)  

You look lovely and most importantly happy!!!

I wish you all the happiness of the world for your birthday!!!!

xxx

Marmelindela  – (May 26, 2010 at 4:25 AM)  

Belated happy birthday wishes from me Maria! You look so wonderful, I love the polkadot dress. It looks like a wonderful day, I think picnicing is one of my new favourite things to do! I adore the photo of you on that swing.

Soapchick  – (May 26, 2010 at 6:21 AM)  

Looks like you had a glorious day my dear! You are gorgeous as always, but loved the polka dot dress with the flowers as an accessory! That last picture of you on the swing is my favorite - pure happiness.

Bench Watches  – (May 26, 2010 at 6:22 AM)  

Hope you had a great birthday! Love that dress

Ms. Chyme  – (May 26, 2010 at 7:03 AM)  

Happy Birthday dear... A Gemini like me... I cant wait for my coming birthday too... Your dress is nice. Love that yellow belt.

Daphne  – (May 26, 2010 at 8:14 AM)  

Happy Birthday! Looks like such sweet fun,. And now I'm dying for a pizza!!!
xoxo

Rosie  – (May 26, 2010 at 8:15 AM)  

Happy Belated Birthday Dearie!!! You look super happy and adorable!

B  – (May 26, 2010 at 8:23 AM)  

It looks like it was a very happy birthday. Champagne is very ritzy and the daisies are very cute.

Can't wait to see all of your birthday presents being worn in the future!

B from A plus B

sarah louise  – (May 26, 2010 at 8:38 AM)  

You look beautiful! This is my idea of a lovely birthday, as well. I love the way you style your hair in that sort of half-hive, do you have any tips?

Sarah Louise
http://www.tzipporit.blogspot.com

Justice Pirate  – (May 26, 2010 at 8:40 AM)  

Oh how super gorgeous! i love the flowers with the dress too. Flowers always add to dresses to me!!! isn't it fun being barefoot on swings?

koralee  – (May 26, 2010 at 8:51 AM)  

Happy Sweet Birthday my friend...we share the same Birthday month! Your dress is adorable....oh how I love dots! Hugs. xoxox

celine  – (May 26, 2010 at 9:00 AM)  

The colors in that outfit are absolutely perfect. I love b&w with yellow. You nailed it :)

flnw.blogspot.com

kristina / prettyshinysparkly.com  – (May 26, 2010 at 9:10 AM)  

Happy Birthday Maria!! You look so happy and your man is so handsome. It seems you are truly blessed!


...especially since you have a pair of JC's! (Mine are coming in today lol)

xoxo
Kristina
Pretty Shiny Sparkly

veronika, tick tock vintage.  – (May 26, 2010 at 9:38 AM)  

happy birthday! it looks like you had an amazing day.

muchlove  – (May 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM)  

You look gorgeous in that polka dot dress! Looks like you had the most wonderful day. I love these photos.

by the way, I also love your cute moving profile pic ;)

Amanda  – (May 26, 2010 at 9:56 AM)  

You are the prettiest birthday girl! Happy birthday! Is there really anything better than pizza, the lake, flowers, and a gorgeous dress on a birthday?

Kelly James  – (May 26, 2010 at 10:04 AM)  

Happy B-day. I have enjoyed your fashion and style posts. + you always show are wonderful Michigan outdoors!

Fifth Sparrow  – (May 26, 2010 at 10:11 AM)  

Happy Birthday lovely! You look so pretty in the dress, and I love how everything goes together! Pizza and champagne is the dream combo!

revital  – (May 26, 2010 at 10:29 AM)  

oh wow! these photos are simply gorgeous!!

happy birthday!

http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/

JJ  – (May 26, 2010 at 10:35 AM)  

Happy Birthday, pretty lady! May girls are the best ;)

DearBeatrice  – (May 26, 2010 at 10:49 AM)  

Aww! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day! you look so pretty ^.^

Camilla  – (May 26, 2010 at 11:07 AM)  

This is fabulous- you look wonderful- as always :)

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

LUU H.  – (May 26, 2010 at 11:26 AM)  

ntawm, so lovely of your husband ! seem like u had a lovely day !

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE  – (May 26, 2010 at 11:36 AM)  

I'm so happy that you had such a lovely birthday! You look beautiful, Maria!

anne  – (May 26, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

you look lovely maria!!! what a gorgeous day for a picnic :D

ru.kurarin  – (May 26, 2010 at 12:01 PM)  

wonderful photos! you look like you had a great time.

Lisette  – (May 26, 2010 at 12:03 PM)  

Sorry for being late, I still want to wish you a happy birthday, and you look great!
x Lizz

Bella  – (May 26, 2010 at 12:32 PM)  

happy birthday :)
It has always been a dream to have my own swing set though I doubt I'd ever leave it! x

Jen –   – (May 26, 2010 at 12:32 PM)  

Happy birthday! I shall now provide you with my respect, as one of my elders, but only for one week, so enjoy it while you have it. ;)

ana  – (May 26, 2010 at 1:31 PM)  

what lovely pictures, you look stunning Maria! Sorry for being late, but happy birthday!

Christy  – (May 26, 2010 at 2:36 PM)  

Very pretty dress! i love that it matches the flowers

julialuckett  – (May 26, 2010 at 5:02 PM)  

Happy birthday! You look fabulous!

julia

Becca Jane  – (May 26, 2010 at 5:26 PM)  

I hope you had a lovely birthday! You look gorgeous - that dress is stunning!

Morgan and Lua  – (May 26, 2010 at 6:55 PM)  

Happy Birthday! A picnic by the lake sounds like a perfect way to celebrate!!

The dress came today! Can't wait to wear it this weekend, I'll let you know when pictures go up.
Thanks again!
www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

Joanne  – (May 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM)  

What beautiful picnic memories you have for your birthday. And bonus ... the flowers match your belt, the perfect accessory!

Sahakiel  – (May 26, 2010 at 8:13 PM)  

I left my b-day cheers on facebook, and I see that you had a wonderful day, dear! you deserve it!!

Lexie, Little Boat  – (May 26, 2010 at 8:25 PM)  

happy belated birthday, maria! it looks like you had a WONDERFUL day! <3

jenloveskev  – (May 26, 2010 at 9:12 PM)  

perfection! that last photo is beyond adorable!

Marie  – (May 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM)  

black, and white, and yellow, oh my. pretty flowers and lovely wallpaper. i like how your flowers and belt, and the dress and wallpaper are matchy matchy. how i do love a little pop of yellow to brighten up any ol' day. but so not any ol' day for for-happy birthday pretty lady

kate maggie  – (May 27, 2010 at 1:55 AM)  

Aw, this is gorgeous. I just celebrated my birthday last week too! im so glad that you had such a great day. I love picnics, i especially love pizza on picnics, and this dress is so perfect! Daisies are my favorite, too! :) x You look so lovely miss.

PinkBow  – (May 27, 2010 at 3:03 PM)  

happy belated birthday, looks like a great day :)

jessica  – (May 27, 2010 at 5:53 PM)  

I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday! You look so pretty in that dress from your mom!

Kristin  – (May 28, 2010 at 12:27 AM)  

Happy belated bday. You looked just beautiful. Such a darling dress!

The travelling fashionista  – (July 31, 2010 at 2:54 AM)  

The shoes are really classy!

Happy birthday by the way!and I love the hat in fact, I own one exactly the same :-)

www.fashionistaontour.com

Anonymous –   – (March 19, 2013 at 3:19 PM)  

http://www.markbattypublisher.com/jsp/buytramadol/#5992 tramadol for back pain - can you buy tramadol dominican republic

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP