Lulu Letty: Jumpsuit Apparatus

Jumpsuit Apparatus

Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jumpsuit Apparatus
I love this vintage jumpsuit with its pretty pearly buttons and voluminously tapered legs!
Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jumpsuit Apparatus
Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
Vintage jumpsuit: going in shop
Straw hat and heart sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Black clogs: Jeffrey Campbell

small bow no shadow
My mom, Wellie, Maisy, Pip and I are up at the cottage. Cole will be joining us on Friday evening. It is so gorgeous and hot up here. Love it.

The amazing Plaster Magazine has featured me in their June issue!! The feature is incredibly wonderful and makes me feel very happy. So be sure to check out their first ever issue! Thank You So Much Plaster for featuring me!

XOXO
Maria Sig

Gracie  – (May 26, 2010 at 11:22 PM)  

Cool shots, how do you find such great locations?! Love it!

avalonne summers  – (May 26, 2010 at 11:56 PM)  

Oh I wish I could get my hands on that amazing jumper! You look so pretty! How was your birthday? Your clogs are so great!

Mo  – (May 27, 2010 at 12:27 AM)  

oo great jumper !! i love the legs shape !

{kara}  – (May 27, 2010 at 1:14 AM)  

your blog is ever so cute! and I love the name of your shop! Congrats on the magazine opportunity! Fabulous!

Camilla  – (May 27, 2010 at 1:46 AM)  

You look gorgeous!
I adore the hat, and Im still drooling over your JC's Maria! x

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

B  – (May 27, 2010 at 3:16 AM)  

Oh, you're putting that in the shop? It's really cute and comfy looking. I like how you matched it with those fine clogs.

You are definitely becoming one of my favorites, Maria! I get excited everytime I see a new post. :)

B from A plus B

Justice Pirate  – (May 27, 2010 at 6:34 AM)  

I have a thing for buttons. those are gorgeous

Jolie  – (May 27, 2010 at 8:28 AM)  

Maria, I think that jumpsuit is made for you, dont give it up! :)
Just looked at the first issue of the magazine, how wonderful, congrats! What gorgeous images!
xoxo Jolie
stop by for an awesome vintage giveaway!

Celine  – (May 27, 2010 at 8:53 AM)  

I love how retro this looks. You look beautiful

flnw.blogspot.com

Carys  – (May 27, 2010 at 9:11 AM)  

Beautiful photos, I love that jumpsuit!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Graham I. Haynes  – (May 27, 2010 at 9:20 AM)  

This jumpsuit kicks more butt than the kung fu hustle. I think you just inspired me to say this for the first time: "If I were a female I would wear this."

Congratulations on the Plaster Mag feature! I checked out the extensive spread and you are absolutely divine. Poster girl status and aaall that.

Rosie  – (May 27, 2010 at 9:59 AM)  

That is an awesome jumper!! I love me some polka dots!

LUU H.  – (May 27, 2010 at 10:33 AM)  

oh, i cant stop adoring your shoes !

Sidewalk Chalk  – (May 27, 2010 at 10:38 AM)  

You have this way of making items I wouldn't think twice about into completely wearable and beautiful pieces (this jumpsuit and your overalls spring to mind). Reading your blog makes me feel like I'm expanding the way I think about different kinds of clothes. This jumpsuit is really great on you.

Morgan and Lua  – (May 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM)  

Love it, I honestly don't know how you find those things!

How much height do you get with those wonderful clogs? Are they comfortable, easy to walk in? I'm looking for some more substantial heels this summer.
Thanks!
www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

Jen –   – (May 27, 2010 at 11:51 AM)  

Very cute! I really like those colors on you too.

Q's Daydream  – (May 27, 2010 at 12:30 PM)  

Girl! You rock that jumpsuit! Love the gasses.

anne  – (May 27, 2010 at 1:20 PM)  

jumpsuits rule! i have a couple in my shop too! off to check out the feature...congrats :D

DearBeatrice  – (May 27, 2010 at 1:43 PM)  

The jumpsuit looks amazing on you!! wish I could pull them off like you do ^.^
and congrats on the mag feature!! :D

Starr Crow  – (May 27, 2010 at 3:01 PM)  

this is beyond fantastic Maria. gosh, so many hot things of the season packed into one! polka dots, jumpsuits, wooden platforms, and heart sunnies... your outfits have been blowing my mind lately!

PinkBow  – (May 27, 2010 at 3:02 PM)  

i think this might be my favourite outfit of yours. love jumpsuits & love polka dots. great footwear choice too.

jessica  – (May 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM)  

You look so great in this jumpsuit! And congrats on the feature! That's fantastic!

katrina  – (May 27, 2010 at 7:08 PM)  

My gosh. I'm adding this to my list of favorite outfits. Really super cute

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE  – (May 27, 2010 at 9:28 PM)  

Maria, you can't let go of that jumpsuit! It's too cute on you with it's polka dots and your heart shaped glasses.

bestie  – (May 28, 2010 at 1:04 AM)  

That is the perfect jumpsuit. Srsly.

Draft of Vintage  – (May 28, 2010 at 1:55 PM)  

Jumpsuits can be so tricky to pull off, but you do it like a pro- it's so stunning and chic, I love the pop of red in the accessories paired with navy... and that boater is just, plain awesome. Enjoy your weekend!

Joana  – (May 28, 2010 at 3:59 PM)  

I want your hat!!

<3

http://yellowbirdonasunnyday.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –   – (March 14, 2013 at 6:41 AM)  

Hello, after reading this awesome piece of writing i am also delighted to share my familiarity here with friends.


Also visit my web site What should i weigh for My height

Anonymous –   – (May 26, 2013 at 11:19 AM)  

Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with
hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Take a look at my weblog; Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP