Lulu Letty: Sponsor Spotlight: ModCloth

Sponsor Spotlight: ModCloth

A few new favorites from my wonderful sponsor, ModCloth...

Sponsor Spotlight: ModCloth
Sponsor Spotlight: ModCloth
small bow no shadow
Cole, Wellie, Pip and I drove up to my parents' cottage tonight. And guess what...Cole finished his first year of business school at UMich! YAY! He did so well, I'm so proud of him. He definitely deserves a break.

I'm so glad you all liked the swan gif. Can you believe that Cole was able to capture that.

XOXO
Maria Sig

LUU H.  – (April 28, 2010 at 2:25 AM)  

i love the dress number 3. oh i want floral dress so badly

Little Monarch  – (April 28, 2010 at 7:05 AM)  

oh the cuteopher columbus dress is amazing and suuch a lovely name :-)

jamilah  – (April 28, 2010 at 7:49 AM)  

adorable dresses... especially the last one... have a nice little getaway at the cottage... look forward to seeing those pictures =)
xo
~jamilah~
jamilahscreativetouch.com

Dress up scientist  – (April 28, 2010 at 10:52 AM)  

Whoa hope you have a relaxing time at the cottage. Can't wait to see the cottage outfits post.

DearBeatrice  – (April 28, 2010 at 11:08 AM)  

the dresses are so cute, especially the one in the middle, it's very you! and yay for Cole, congrats to him! ^,^

Rosie  – (April 28, 2010 at 2:55 PM)  

Modcloth rocks! And so does Cole! Congrats!

Kathyrine  – (April 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM)  

I love Modcloth! I love all their quirky dresses, accessories and stuff in general! :)
The problem is, with me being a poor college student with no job, I really can't afford most of their items. If I ever do manage to snag myself a job, definitely I'll get a dress or two!

Starr Crow  – (April 28, 2010 at 4:50 PM)  

what am i going to do without that cute-oper columbus dress!?! it's so springy and PERFECT! I think the nantucket tote is a great match for it too. too many cute things constantly coming to the modcloth shop.

Lexie, Little Boat  – (April 28, 2010 at 6:57 PM)  

i love dress #2 ... but these are all perfect spring pieces ... and very much lulu letty style!

Q's Daydream  – (April 28, 2010 at 8:15 PM)  

I love the 3rd dress!

Congrats to Cole!

Every Little Counts  – (April 28, 2010 at 8:35 PM)  

i didn't know modcoth carried maptote... i love them!

Giovanna ♥  – (April 28, 2010 at 10:51 PM)  

I just ADORE Modcloth! Lovely choices my dear :)
Ps: I'm having an adorable giveaway on my blog :) Unique jewelry from an Etsy seller. Come visit to participate. Thanks Maria!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Kristin  – (April 29, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

Modcloth gets so much cashola from me. HA! And that last little sundress. Swoon. I need it yesterday!

Pink Blog Girl  – (April 29, 2010 at 9:04 PM)  

I LOVE all of those dresses! So cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP