Lulu Letty: Flight of the Swan

Flight of the Swan

Flight of the Swan
Flight of the Swan
Flight of the Swan
Even though it was incredibly windy, Cole and I couldn't resist the sunshine, so we went for a bike ride. Let me just say that I am completely out of shape. I do not recall riding a bike being so completely exhausting. My legs were screaming by the second block! Luckily we stopped for a little rest on the golf course (closed on Mondays), sat beneath some willows and enjoyed watching a massive swan take flight.
Flight of the Swan
Flight of the Swan
Flight of the Swan
Flight of the Swan
Flight of the Swan
Flight of the Swan
Photo Credit: Cole. Thanks, darling!
It was tiring, but so wonderful taking Millie for a long ride!
small bow no shadow
Thank you so much for all the sweet comments on yesterday's post!!

XOXO
Maria Sig

Daphne  – (April 26, 2010 at 11:21 PM)  

How on earth did you manage to capture that swan's takeoff?! Perfect timing!! This looks really really romantic and wonderful. I love what you're wearing, as well.
xox

Alix  – (April 26, 2010 at 11:25 PM)  

So my frienh Shine and I have decided that you live in a fairy tale and we are jealous! Youre bike and my bike are twins, but my is red. I think they'd be great friends.

adin_22 (陳亞任)  – (April 27, 2010 at 12:04 AM)  

Everything are so beautiful....just perfect...

Mo  – (April 27, 2010 at 12:30 AM)  

annnnd perfection. those pics are just perfect !

eunice  – (April 27, 2010 at 12:47 AM)  

gorgeous pictures! such a perfect day to be out in the sun!

heyfancypants.blogspot.com

Sher  – (April 27, 2010 at 1:05 AM)  

I totally agree that you live in a fairytale, Maria! How I wish for a beautiful day like this:)

xx

Mel  – (April 27, 2010 at 1:45 AM)  

How lovely, I love the gif of the swan!

augustalolita  – (April 27, 2010 at 2:33 AM)  

beautiful photos!! and you look stunning!!

LUU H.  – (April 27, 2010 at 3:01 AM)  

haha, love the animation off the swan.s o awsome

Giovanna ♥  – (April 27, 2010 at 3:39 AM)  

These photos are so inspiring! Love them all :)
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Leia  – (April 27, 2010 at 3:51 AM)  

Gorgeous pictures and I love the flight of the swan gif!

Sahakiel  – (April 27, 2010 at 4:11 AM)  

That's a gorgeous place, I really wish I had a similar one near here... maybe I should investigate, but the pity is... that I can't ride a bike! It sounds ridiculous, but yes... I fell off from a bike when I was a child and I'm so scared of it!!

Sam  – (April 27, 2010 at 4:24 AM)  

Such wonderful photo's! And that scenery... Those willows are gorgeous. And I also indeed love the gif of the swan, haha!

dj  – (April 27, 2010 at 5:40 AM)  

Oo Millie got an outing...even if it killed you!

The photo's are just beautiful, what a gorgeous location. The swan taking flight is just so wonderful.

Thanks to you both,
xoxo

Jen –   – (April 27, 2010 at 6:37 AM)  

Beautiful!

My parents knew a swan on a golf course that would attack the golfers.

Stéphanie  – (April 27, 2010 at 7:54 AM)  

Fabulous pictures Maria as usual !

muchlove  – (April 27, 2010 at 7:57 AM)  

The gif of the swan taking flight is amazing! It must have been even more beautiful seeing it right there :)

Justice Pirate  – (April 27, 2010 at 9:10 AM)  

your bike is so nice. Looks like it was lovely even though it was windy.

jennyjen  – (April 27, 2010 at 10:25 AM)  

Wow~! I felt like I was along for the journey. So glad you were able to capture the swan's takeoff!

naomemandeflores  – (April 27, 2010 at 10:27 AM)  

Oh, I ♥ your pics!!! What a wonderful place!

Clara  – (April 27, 2010 at 10:46 AM)  

omg! beautiful pictures.
i love all those.
xx

Camilla  – (April 27, 2010 at 11:17 AM)  

these are so pretty, Cole is a fabulous photographer! and your bike is just darling.


INTOTHEFOLDFASHIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

DearBeatrice  – (April 27, 2010 at 11:30 AM)  

It looks like it was such a beautiful day! the pictures are so lovely ^,^

Sara Lynn  – (April 27, 2010 at 11:59 AM)  

That was soo pretty! it looks liek you guys had a lot of fun, you guys are soo cute! :)

anne  – (April 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM)  

millie looks amazing!! nice job :D

Sara, Swing The Day Away  – (April 27, 2010 at 12:11 PM)  

Gorgeous pictures! They're like a dream. :)

Anna G  – (April 27, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

I adore the swan gif. It's amazing how you shot that.

Laia  – (April 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM)  

aww what a beautiful place, it looks so calm! I would kill right now for a quiet afternoon like that

katrina  – (April 27, 2010 at 1:44 PM)  

a bike's been on my wish list for some time now and i am feeling intense bike envy. what a cute bike you have, and with a woven basket to boot!

as always, these pictures are gorgeous and so are you.

jamilah  – (April 27, 2010 at 2:43 PM)  

what a gorgeous setting! how awesome that you got to see the swan take flight?? i bet that was neat to see in person... thank you for sharing =)
xo
~jamilah~
jamilahscreativetouch.com

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE  – (April 27, 2010 at 3:21 PM)  

I've recently been feeling incredibly out of shape lately myself, but I think this is because I just hosted a marathon runner at my house for a week. I have no desire to start running or anything, though. Ha!

Your bike is lovely!

idée_géniale  – (April 27, 2010 at 3:47 PM)  

Oht these pictures are stunning! Espcially that first one! wow.

So jealous of your new bike! I love how its been creeping in your pictures lately....

KellyAnn  – (April 27, 2010 at 4:23 PM)  

beautiful photgraphs. You look like Audrey Hepburn and a photographer caught you taking an elegant rest. very pretty :)

jessica  – (April 27, 2010 at 4:25 PM)  

You and Millie are too cute! It looks like you and Cole had a wonderful day! That swan take off is amazing! Don't worry... I'm super out of shape too :)

Amanda  – (April 27, 2010 at 7:52 PM)  

I love these photos, especially the last one of you! Your sunglasses are too cute!

Gosh, who knew bike riding was so tough? I remember picking mine up about a year ago...and by the end, my legs and bottom were sore beyond belief! I remember it being so much easier as a kid...

Manja  – (April 28, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

The photos are so beautiful!

Yes, bike riding can be really exhausting! When I am in germany I mostly drive around in my car and then, back in the Netherlands, I am noticing that I am already a little out of shape if I haven't been riding for some days, hehe.

Kristina  – (April 28, 2010 at 12:09 PM)  

I absolutely LOVE this whole shoot. The outfits, the bike, the willow tree... it's so romantic. Definitely inspiring for me to try more sophisticated outfits when riding my bike - the usual workout clothes need to go. I'd love to see more photos from your bike adventures!

Rosie  – (April 28, 2010 at 2:54 PM)  

Wow, such fabulous photos!

Starr Crow  – (April 28, 2010 at 4:51 PM)  

i'm so in love with your new bike. you guys did a great job fixin' her up! this day looks so relaxing and fun. tell cole that his gif is amazing!!

Jolly Josi  – (April 30, 2010 at 12:14 PM)  

Amazing photos, love the bike !

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP