Lulu Letty: Election Night

Election Night

Election Night
Election Night
Election Night
Election Night
Cole and I went to the little town of Alden to see their old train and the opposite side of Torch Lake.
Election Night
Election Night
Election Night
Election Night
Election Night
Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
Election Night dress: c/o ModCloth
Black tights: Target
Brown oxfords: Seychelles, Blimey
Black sunglasses: Oliver Peoples, Zooey
Vintage bag: Coach, via eBay

small bow no shadow
My amazing sponsor, Tonia, of PoppyCorkHill, is offering all my readers the chance to receive 10% off your purchase. All you need to do is email Tonia (poppycorkhill@yahoo.co.uk) with the words 'Lulu Letty' in the subject header, letting her know what you would like to buy and she'll send an invoice via paypal. Anyone spending over £20 ($35) will get a free 'Ladies Who Lunch' card. Offer good till the end of May!

XOXO
Maria Sig

Eli  – (April 28, 2010 at 11:16 PM)  

this is cute, love the brown x black!

Gracie  – (April 28, 2010 at 11:21 PM)  

I love this look, and those brown oxfords never cease to make me swoon. Love the shots too!

Daphne  – (April 28, 2010 at 11:31 PM)  

You look so lovely. And I am dying over that tiny little bag!!!! I need to find something like that. It's dainty, and I love any bag with a very thin strap like that. OOH! Love!
xo

Alice  – (April 28, 2010 at 11:31 PM)  

That itty-bitty purse is ADORABLE!

Mel  – (April 29, 2010 at 12:08 AM)  

I love your dress, it's adorable!

katrina  – (April 29, 2010 at 12:13 AM)  

you sell those shoes well. the more i see them on you, the more i want them. how are they in terms of comfort?

Mo  – (April 29, 2010 at 12:18 AM)  

very cute outfit, seems so simple but yet so...perfect !

melina bee  – (April 29, 2010 at 1:34 AM)  

yey old trains!! I love shoots like these. cute purse, ssso tiny. must keep you organized.
melina bee

Sarah  – (April 29, 2010 at 3:49 AM)  

oh this outfit is so cute!!!

My Passport to Style  – (April 29, 2010 at 4:17 AM)  

Hi sweetie, loving these shots very atmospheric, you and you husband Cole are such a combined talent! Spell bound hair accesssory giveaway worth $45.00 knowing how much you looove you hair accesssories thought you might be interested? Sharon xx

Justice Pirate  – (April 29, 2010 at 6:14 AM)  

I am so glad you finally got those shoes while they were on sale, because they really suit you and the outfits you wear. You are so cute with the sunglasses you always wear too. I am not a sunglasses person one bit but I probably should be since it is good for your eyes to be protected. I love these shots. Keep up the beautifulness, Maria.

+Victoria+
http://tiedemanntribe.blogspot.com

eunice  – (April 29, 2010 at 7:15 AM)  

amazing little dress! suits you perfectly maria! :)

heyfancypants.blogspot.com

Sara Lynn  – (April 29, 2010 at 7:46 AM)  

Maria I almost bought that dress the other day! I am not even kidding. lol it looks great on you, and you are making me want your shoes again. I might have to break down and get that dress next paycheck :)

Tonia  – (April 29, 2010 at 7:47 AM)  

Cheers for the plug love! Adore the dress!

Sahakiel  – (April 29, 2010 at 8:04 AM)  

That's an adorable dress and a lovely photosession, Maria! Cole is so good taking pictures :)!

julialuckett  – (April 29, 2010 at 8:18 AM)  

What a lovely setting! Looks like a nice breezy day to do some dreaming.

Julia

beingdena  – (April 29, 2010 at 8:26 AM)  

cute look Maria, love the shoes. x

beingdena  – (April 29, 2010 at 8:26 AM)  

cute look Maria, love the shoes. x

Rosie  – (April 29, 2010 at 8:53 AM)  

Fantastic little dress. I've been wanting a mini dress for awhile now. this one looks perfect!

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE  – (April 29, 2010 at 9:44 AM)  

What an adorable dress!

I had a dream last night about this abandoned train car right outside of Nashville and think I'm going to be using it in a shoot this weekend -- if I can remember where it is!

Melanie  – (April 29, 2010 at 10:08 AM)  

Gorgeous! I love the photos!

Melanie @Unravelled Threads
Don't forget to enter my custom elastic waistband skirt giveaway!

Mici Milovaného  – (April 29, 2010 at 11:30 AM)  

totally love this look and those pics are just amazing!!

DearBeatrice  – (April 29, 2010 at 11:31 AM)  

the pictures are amazing! I love love this look!! It's very prairie but modern at the same time ^,^

Cat  – (April 29, 2010 at 12:29 PM)  

I am adoring that brown color on your Maria!

Lovely setting btw :)

Camilla  – (April 29, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

such pretty shoes!


INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Eva  – (April 29, 2010 at 1:33 PM)  

I love your shoes!
so pretty!

Kristin  – (April 29, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

I'm so jealous that you can still wear tights. It's so hot here and my legs are so pasty. HA!

Kate  – (April 29, 2010 at 5:07 PM)  

adore the shoes, and the dress is very sweet!

LoveCharlesVintage  – (April 29, 2010 at 5:51 PM)  

I adore those shoes! I see so many bloggers wearing them, I want to snatch up a pair.

Princess Margot  – (April 29, 2010 at 8:23 PM)  

Very cute dress and shoes!!!! Ahhhh the shoes!!!!!
xxx

Lexie, Little Boat  – (April 29, 2010 at 9:07 PM)  

i looove trains! oooo the sweet midwest!

kate maggie  – (April 30, 2010 at 2:22 AM)  

Everything about this is perfect, love your shoes too! <3 You are so pretty lady..hope you have a great rest of your week! x

Dustjacket Attic  – (April 30, 2010 at 4:13 AM)  

Love the earthy feel to this and the location...and of course those shoes!

Beautiful,
xox DJ

Amanda  – (May 1, 2010 at 12:13 AM)  

Oh my, I lovelovelove your whole look! Especially those sunglasses and shoes :]

Manja  – (May 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM)  

Oh wow, that dress is super pretty, in fact, the whole outfit is! Oh, I have heard a lot about Torch Lake but I have never been there. It is supposed to be beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP