Lulu Letty: Beach Blues

Beach Blues

Beach Blues
Beach Blues
Beach Blues
Beach Blues
Beach Blues
Beach Blues
Beach Blues
Cole and I found a nature preserve that I haven't been to in years. I totally forgot that it existed. It's quite beautiful and has a little beach off of Lake Michigan. It would have been even more lovely, if it wasn't for the crazy bugs buzzing us. Oh, well. It was still wonderful.
Beach Blues
Beach Blues
Beach Blues
Beach Blues
Beach Blues
Beach Blues
Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
Lisbon Dress: c/o ModCloth
Platform gladiators: MIA
Old jean jacket: Old Navy

small bow no shadow
My parents are driving up today to join us. I love it when we're all up here together.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

XOXO
Maria Sig

avalonne  – (April 29, 2010 at 11:16 PM)  

I love that you wrote Lulu Letty in the sand, it's so wonderful. It would make a great banner :) You look so beautiful, Maria! Your wedges are amazing, I need a pair like that... hunting!

Daphne  – (April 29, 2010 at 11:59 PM)  

Beautiful photos. The one of you on the rock is absolutely stunning. You look like a mermaid. So romantic. Enjoy having your family together!!!
Xox

Mel  – (April 30, 2010 at 1:11 AM)  

These pictures are lovely! I love the setting, it's so beautiful! I also adore your dress and wedges!

Sher  – (April 30, 2010 at 2:13 AM)  

You certainly live in such a beautiful place, Maria! I really love the blues and how you wrote lulu letty in the sand:)

xx

bestie  – (April 30, 2010 at 2:14 AM)  

Aww you look so pretty with the full smile! (: and that dress looks stunning on you. Perfect for a day at the beach. (:

my bat lightning heart  – (April 30, 2010 at 2:49 AM)  

Looks like such a beautiful place. I love the photo of the dirt road lined with trees, it reminds me a little of twin peaks!
Great shoes too!
xo

ElyZa  – (April 30, 2010 at 3:52 AM)  

Great pictures! I love lakes and youre outfits are always perfects with the landscape :)

Dustjacket Attic  – (April 30, 2010 at 4:11 AM)  

Oh the photo's are just amazing, I love them. The outfit is so cute and were you going to throw sand at Cole in one of them...:) Cheeky.

Beautiful post,
xoxo DJ

Sahakiel  – (April 30, 2010 at 6:44 AM)  

Oh oh OH! Maria, the picture where you are smiling... PLEASE! So ADORABLE!! Yous should smile like that more often, because your smile is wonderful!!

And that place is gorgeous!

Xoxo,
Libs!

Justice Pirate  – (April 30, 2010 at 7:27 AM)  

The third picture makes you look like a mermaid (well without fins and being dressed and such). and I love the smile in the last shot! very nice. I don't think I would have looked at that dress without you showing us how lovely it can be.

jenloveskev  – (April 30, 2010 at 7:36 AM)  

What a lovely setting! Those wedges go perfectly with that pretty dress. I love jean jackets over summer dresses!!

p.s. Your outfit posts convinced me I needed those Jeffrey Campbell clogs. I am anxiously awaiting them to arrive!!

St├ęphanie  – (April 30, 2010 at 8:41 AM)  

You're more and more beautiful my dear Maria !

beingdena  – (April 30, 2010 at 9:14 AM)  

beautiful pictures. love your eyeliner :)

Dena x

Rosie  – (April 30, 2010 at 9:36 AM)  

I just love that picture of you siiting on the rock! That dress is pretty fantastic, I love the peasant style these days!

Starr Crow  – (April 30, 2010 at 9:59 AM)  

we don't even notice those pesky bugs from the photos, but you've definitely made me want to be there. it seems so desolate and peaceful. i love the photo of you smiling. it's insanely cute! Oh, and the one where the water meets the sky. the lines from the clouds and the small ripples in the water make that photo look so epic.

Wangari M.  – (April 30, 2010 at 10:30 AM)  

what great photos and such a lovely dress! Hope you enjoy your weekend with your family!

anne  – (April 30, 2010 at 10:42 AM)  

what gorgeous photos! love the dress! i thought it was Free People :D you look perfect maria! happy friday to you and cole ;D

veronika, tick tock vintage.  – (April 30, 2010 at 10:45 AM)  

lovely blues. the preserve reminds me of a state park near where i grew up.

Jolly Josi  – (April 30, 2010 at 12:03 PM)  

Pretty pictures, adore the shoes !

Camilla  – (April 30, 2010 at 12:21 PM)  

Maria!
These are beautiful! your smiling!
so pretty :)

& thanks for commenting!

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE  – (April 30, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

Your smile is infectious, Maria! And your dress is so pretty. xo.

Anna G  – (April 30, 2010 at 1:44 PM)  

I just love your outdoor shots. Great dress, the embroidery is lovely.

JellyBelly  – (April 30, 2010 at 5:39 PM)  

I love the smiley photo!!!! You're just the cutest!

Laia  – (April 30, 2010 at 7:23 PM)  

I love seeing that I am not the only one that is already wearing her denim jacket :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Maria!

Dotted With Hearts  – (May 1, 2010 at 9:45 AM)  

Great photos! I don't remember you looking better!

megan.tme  – (May 1, 2010 at 10:32 AM)  

Very cute summer dress, the embroidery is so amazing. I love how you paired it with a jean jacket and rope wedges to give it a classic look. I love your posts!

transmission me

Trishna  – (May 1, 2010 at 9:24 PM)  

You look like an absent minded wanderer out of a story book. So beautiful.:)

daisymay  – (May 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM)  

That dress is so sweet! That colour blue really suits you!
http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP