Lulu Letty: What's New

What's New

I have a thing for rompers and more specifically, rompers that are 40's inspired. This one from ModCloth is a dream and will look quite lovely with my navy Seychelles platforms!

ModCloth Romper

Even though I'm on the hunt for black sandals, these MIA Newport wedges were screaming my name and I couldn't resist their siren call. Luckily, I bought the last pair in my size at Endless.
MIA Newport Sandals
small bow no shadow
I have one more exciting item arriving this week. Let's hope it works out as well as these two!

XOXO
Maria Sig

ValeF  – (March 29, 2010 at 11:31 PM)  

you're right, this romper is adorable, especially for its romantic print! and I like your shoes too

Steph  – (March 29, 2010 at 11:35 PM)  

Love Modcloth
Love rompers
Love floral

this is perfect! :)

I can't wait to see a picture of this outfit put together.

SophieSweetVintage  – (March 29, 2010 at 11:49 PM)  

Absolutely gorgeous! Both of them :-)

Sher  – (March 29, 2010 at 11:52 PM)  

The romper is terribly adorable, I love the print! Ahh you have so many nice new stuff:)

xx

idée_géniale  – (March 29, 2010 at 11:56 PM)  

Um, how did you get this? I tried to order it the very minute I saw it and it was sold out in my size
:( So sad.

michelle b @ every little thing  – (March 30, 2010 at 12:11 AM)  

shoes=delightful
romper=unexpected new interest in...

how are they on "hippy" people? and by hippy, of course i mean big hips.

Hobo ........ ........ ........  – (March 30, 2010 at 12:19 AM)  

Beautiful pairs of sandals And the dress well printed.

Mel  – (March 30, 2010 at 12:24 AM)  

What a beautiful romper, I know you'll look so amazing in it! What great purchases! I've been wanting a vintage-style romper forever!

Daphne  – (March 30, 2010 at 12:39 AM)  

Both gorgeous- can't wait to see you rock them!
xo

bestie  – (March 30, 2010 at 2:01 AM)  

Ohmygosh I think I just hyperventilated a little. That romper is a dream! And yes, those wedges seem to be made for it. Can't wait to see you in this outfit!

Manja  – (March 30, 2010 at 2:04 AM)  

This romper is so beautiful! Man, and those things are so versatile! I have one, too, but I haven't worn it yet because of the weather.

Dustjacket Attic  – (March 30, 2010 at 3:07 AM)  

I just love that romper, the pattern and colors are gorgeous....and so are those shoes!
xxx

kate maggie  – (March 30, 2010 at 3:09 AM)  

Those sandals make me weak in the knees!<3

Delightfully Tacky  – (March 30, 2010 at 3:10 AM)  

Oh man, I wanted that romper SO BADLY. It's perfect. It'll look so amazing on you.

Rose  – (March 30, 2010 at 3:50 AM)  

Love the romper, I bet it looks cute on with the shoes too.

Rose

The Man from Amsterdam  – (March 30, 2010 at 3:50 AM)  

Great photos and loving the shoes Maria!

Rhiannon  – (March 30, 2010 at 4:49 AM)  

Ooh, those shoes are great!!

jamilah  – (March 30, 2010 at 7:55 AM)  

adorable! look forward to seeing that photo shoot =)
~jamilah~

jamilahscreativetouch.com

Q's Daydream  – (March 30, 2010 at 8:29 AM)  

Amazing playsuit!!!! I have to go check out modcloth, hehe :o)

Cat  – (March 30, 2010 at 8:41 AM)  

The pattern on your new romper looks divine! I love the colors too! Can't wait to see it in "action" :)

Sophiemei  – (March 30, 2010 at 10:14 AM)  

love the heels!! it's nice pick!

stephanie renee  – (March 30, 2010 at 10:25 AM)  

i can't wait to see the romper on you!

Mousevox Vintage  – (March 30, 2010 at 12:18 PM)  

I have a thing for rompers too and also for florals, which makes this a perfect pairing! xo

anne  – (March 30, 2010 at 12:22 PM)  

super cute! rompers rule!

i'm having a giveaway, come on over and enter when you get a chance :D

Jessica  – (March 30, 2010 at 1:06 PM)  

These are both adorable pieces! Can't wait to see how you wear them.

Jen –   – (March 30, 2010 at 1:14 PM)  

CUTE outfit! It will look great on you.

LoveCharlesVintage  – (March 30, 2010 at 4:31 PM)  

Two adorable pieces! You're going to style them wonderfully.

Starr Crow  – (March 30, 2010 at 4:39 PM)  

soooo JEALOUS! that romper is a dream (look at the print!) as are the wedges too. i think it's gonna work out quite nicely together.

Giovanna ♥  – (March 30, 2010 at 4:43 PM)  

It's a dream indeed! I love the print so much!!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

DearBeatrice  – (March 30, 2010 at 5:00 PM)  

I bought the same romper last week!! hehe stylish minds think alike ~.^

DearBeatrice  – (March 30, 2010 at 5:00 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lexie  – (March 30, 2010 at 6:24 PM)  

what a beautiful romper! you gals with your modcloth sponsorships ... it's hard not to get a lil jealous sometimes! ;)

June Paski  – (March 30, 2010 at 10:17 PM)  

pretty dress, I really love the colors and the patern, I hope someday modcloth will sponsor my blog

xxx

charissa  – (March 30, 2010 at 10:25 PM)  

I will admit it: I am totally jealous of that romper. I can just imagine lying in grass blowing bubbles in that little diddy.

Miss Lottie Lou  – (April 1, 2010 at 9:31 AM)  

So beautiful :) The print is gorgeous.
Lottie x

Kristin  – (April 2, 2010 at 9:11 AM)  

Ohhhhh, I'm on a wedge hunt at the moment and those are awfully fabulous!

Regina –   – (July 24, 2010 at 10:25 AM)  

This is probably the most adorable romper I have ever seen!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP