Lulu Letty: What's New

What's New

I stopped by Target and bought a few new things...

A black hat that I plan on wearing three different ways.
1) Brim Up...

What's New
2) Front Brim Down...
What's New
3) Brim Down...
What's New
Hahaha, I look like a Sure commercial...do you remember?!
small bow no shadow
Also, I couldn't resist the sleepwear from the Liberty of London for Target collection. I always feel a bit guilty spending money on things I sleep in, and I feel like I should keep only one, but I love them both. What do you think? Should I keep one or both?
What's New
What's New
What's New
What's New
small bow no shadow
Here's a vintage straw camera bag that I bought on eBay...
What's New
small bow no shadow
And finally, here's an old watch from my childhood that I found at my parent's. I love its dainty face.
What's New
small bow no shadow
A special Giveaway tomorrow!!!

Maria Sig

Miss Soggy Smog  – (March 15, 2010 at 11:13 PM)  

Oooh! Cute Target stuff!!!! You should keep both items of course!!!!! And wear with the hat!!!! I was also at Target yesterday and found it quite lovely ;P
Love yer blog of course!!!!!!
Cheers,
Smog

my bat lightning heart  – (March 15, 2010 at 11:25 PM)  

oh...everything is so lovely.
I love the hat, the liberty nighties and the straw camera bag is awesome! I want one!

My House of Giggles  – (March 15, 2010 at 11:25 PM)  

Oh how I love your blog, and your great vintage style! Always so excited to find another thrift shop girl ;) Don't you just love Target sometimes, tho? Love your finds!

Tracey
myhouseofgiggles.blogspot.com

koralee  – (March 15, 2010 at 11:30 PM)  

Oh I love that Target store of yours...I must get down and check out this new line...thanks for the tip. xoxo

Sidewalk Chalk  – (March 16, 2010 at 12:02 AM)  

I love the pieces you got at Target -- you should keep them if you can :) They're beautiful.

- JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

Daphne  – (March 16, 2010 at 12:15 AM)  

Beautiful photos in the hat! love it. If you keep one nighty, keep the blue one! It's stunning. And don't feel guilty about spending money on clothes nobody but the man and you will see! Those are often the best!
xox

Erica Leigh  – (March 16, 2010 at 12:17 AM)  

oh i love the hat! and the new liberty of london line is so great (i blogged about it last week too!) but i haven't gone to the local target yet. i reeeeeally love the nightgowns you picked up! great pieces. <3

Sher  – (March 16, 2010 at 12:18 AM)  

Oh, I do adore that hat and the ways you wear it:)

If I were you, I would keep the first blue nightie, it's so pretty!!

xx

avalonne  – (March 16, 2010 at 12:49 AM)  

Hehe thanks for sharing on your new stuff! I personally prefer the blue sleepwear dress, but they're both very cute! I love your hat! It's from Target? Was it expensive? I need to go to Target sometime! Love the straw camera bag, basically this was an awesome post :)

michelle b  – (March 16, 2010 at 12:52 AM)  

maria, target is shamelessly awesome for cheap finds! makes me want to go shopping!

just wanted you to know that i mentioned you and your style on my recent post!

lovin you.
michelle...xoxo

Mo  – (March 16, 2010 at 1:09 AM)  

ooo the night dresses are sooooo pretty !!! love it !

bestie  – (March 16, 2010 at 1:42 AM)  

What a nice little haul! You look so darling in that hat. (: hmm, I like both nighties but the blue one is especially lovely.

Mel  – (March 16, 2010 at 1:44 AM)  

Oh I love the various ways you can wear your hat! I usually just wear mine in the way I bought it. Those dresses/nightgowns are lovely! I don't think I could let either one of them go, even if it's just sleepwear! I have this one elegant robe that makes me feel like a 1930s star romping around in my pretty robe.

Zel  – (March 16, 2010 at 1:56 AM)  

oh, i went to target today too and was overwhelmed by florals! i'm still debating if i should get one of the dresses.. Those sleepwears are cute, you should keep them both :D

Rose  – (March 16, 2010 at 2:39 AM)  

Yay for new stuff! I love Target too :) i bought some stuff yesterday from there.
I lovvve that camera bag, I cant wait to see it in your shoots! and the nighties are both cute, I have too much sleepwear and really only wear a couple of the sets.
The hat looks great on you too.

Rose

JellyBelly  – (March 16, 2010 at 2:46 AM)  

I was at Target today and I didn't even look at the sleepwear!!! Gotta get back there before head back to Target-less Canada!

The Owl's Closet  – (March 16, 2010 at 3:40 AM)  

gotta love, target!:) i was just there today and saw the liberty of london collection. i say keep both! hehe:D ur camera bag is so cute!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Manja  – (March 16, 2010 at 5:04 AM)  

Keep both of the nightgowns! Man, I want a Target here, too! The designer collaborations are so wonderful and much more afforable than H&M's! I think I saw that same bowler hat at Target last summer (or was it a different one, I don't know) and considered buying it like 4 times, hehe.

St├ęphanie  – (March 16, 2010 at 5:34 AM)  

Everything is adorable Maria !
http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

The Daily Fashionista  – (March 16, 2010 at 5:49 AM)  

You did some damage at Target:) I swear I can never leave that place without spending money! I had to have so much will power not to buy all those pretty dresses from Liberty of London.

Ally,The Vintage Valley  – (March 16, 2010 at 6:35 AM)  

ohh i love it all, the nighties are fantastic...i want one!!!hmm might have to head to target :)

Sophiemei  – (March 16, 2010 at 7:16 AM)  

love the new items u buy, really lovely and black hat i love ur first try!!

Tonia  – (March 16, 2010 at 8:54 AM)  

Glorious hat - very jealous!
Of course you keep both Liberty items because, well they're Liberty, And it is your solemn duty as our fashion leader to teach us the ways of the righteous nightgown.

Sezen.  – (March 16, 2010 at 8:59 AM)  

The sleepwear and the watch are soo cute!xo xo.

meowsk  – (March 16, 2010 at 9:02 AM)  

I say keep them both. You can use them as loungewear instead of sleepwear so they don't get worn out as fast. I too couldn't resist a sundress while there this weekend. Such pretty prints!

Cindy  – (March 16, 2010 at 9:53 AM)  

Very cute! I also vote to keep them both. :)

Randi Troxell  – (March 16, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

in the hat area.. i like number 3 best!

and according to the sleepwear.. ahhh! so pretty.. keep em' both!!!

Starr- A Thought Is The Blossom  – (March 16, 2010 at 10:11 AM)  

that camera bag is the best i've ever seen! man, i need to search for a good one on ebay too. i always make an effort to be stylish with my outfits and then ruin it with an ugly camera bag.

i hate to be the voice of evil here (for your wallet at least), but i think you should keep both Liberty of London pieces. The second looks like a dress anyway!

Indy  – (March 16, 2010 at 10:40 AM)  

Ooo, I loooove the hat and the first nightie...I used to feel bad too and only wear sweats to bed, but you totally owe it to yourself to feel pretty every minute of the day!

Would you like to trade links?

Ms. J  – (March 16, 2010 at 10:59 AM)  

I vote for the first nightie ... but I am always partial to blue ;o)

Camilla  – (March 16, 2010 at 11:51 AM)  

Dont you dare send one of those nighties back maria!
they are way too pretty x
Camilla

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

DearBeatrice  – (March 16, 2010 at 11:58 AM)  

All your new things are really cute, especially the first liberty pajama pictured! I'm wearing a liberty top today . They didn't have the pjs at the one by my house :( bummer!!

katrina  – (March 16, 2010 at 1:10 PM)  

you're as cute as a button, Maria. you look great in hats! i was thinking of visiting tarjay to check out that collection, but perhaps i'll stay away, after all (as my wallet breathes a sign of relief).

katrina  – (March 16, 2010 at 1:12 PM)  

re-reading my comment, i realize that it doesn't make sense: ;). what i meant was, the collection is so cute, i'm afraid of overspending, so it's best to stay at bay.

Sarah  – (March 16, 2010 at 2:32 PM)  

wonderfull stuff.

if you don't want to keep both I'd keep the first one.

Little Monarch  – (March 16, 2010 at 2:47 PM)  

Liberty did a line for target?! i need to see this. i think you need them both. but if you have to choose my fave is the first one. yay giveaway!

Mamushka Marie  – (March 16, 2010 at 3:17 PM)  

target is about the only store that ever tempts me to buy stuff. love that hat on you :) and the sleepwear is SO CUTE!
xo,
claire
Mamushka Marie

Kelly Lauren  – (March 16, 2010 at 3:20 PM)  

aww I love the hat! and I think you should keep the first sleepwear item. Loving the camera bag and watch!

your'e so cute, love your blog

Kelly

Vicki  – (March 16, 2010 at 4:28 PM)  

hey my dear, loved your article in cupcake magazine! Love these photos, you just have to keep both target dresses they are soooo beautiful!

got a great make up GIVEAWAY on my blog, check it out if uve time :)
vicki xo

Senorita Fashionista  – (March 16, 2010 at 4:35 PM)  

I can only wear that hat one way, but you can wear it well all 3 ways! Keep them both, too cute!
xoxo Jolie

Coatlicue Fatale  – (March 16, 2010 at 8:46 PM)  

I think that my favorite piece was probably the first "nighty" I almost feel like you could wear it as a shirt or something because it looks so cute maybe with a cardigan over or something but it is adorable!

GREAT BUYS!

Rosie  – (March 16, 2010 at 9:24 PM)  

Target is the best! I was there today and had to resist the urge from buying up all the Liberty of London merch! They had some cute home decor stuff! That hat suits you so well, Maria!

kate maggie  – (March 17, 2010 at 12:40 AM)  

Target just keeps blowing my mind. I miss the North American ones so much bceause the Australian one is so different! I love all of these. Those nighties are so lovely!

Marmelindela  – (March 17, 2010 at 7:26 AM)  

Such cute things! I adore that first nightie! And a straw camera bag is just perfect, now I want one too.

Justice Pirate  – (March 17, 2010 at 7:30 AM)  

I want to tell you that the sleeves you have that we see in the watch photo is so nice!

I love these under garments. My husband recently lookeda t the Liberty/Fred Perry combination clothing and so when I showed him the photos of these night garments he wanted me to get them, as to why my comment on flickr. haha. I am glad they are so affordable too. We'll see. They look comfy.

Q's Daydream  – (March 17, 2010 at 8:33 AM)  

Love the hat! and those dresses weren't at my target! haha

anne  – (March 17, 2010 at 12:01 PM)  

wow! love the camera bag!!!

Draft of Vintage  – (March 17, 2010 at 1:38 PM)  

I just got that hat at Target last week and can't wait to pair it with a "Brothers Bloom-ish" outfit! And of course I fully support keeping both night shirts- they are too pretty to pass up!

Lucy Marmalade  – (March 17, 2010 at 3:14 PM)  

Those are both SO ADORABLE. I am partial to the first one because it is more structured. If you could find a way to incorporate those lovelies into everyday outfits, too (c'est possible?!), maybe you could justify keeping both! I adore your winged liner.

Marisa  – (March 17, 2010 at 8:57 PM)  

What amazing finds! I love the Liberty for Target nighties - must check out the collection ...

Marisa

www.lerainyday.blogspot.com

Lexie  – (March 17, 2010 at 9:05 PM)  

those target nighties are so nice! i always feel weird buying sleepwear, though because no one really sees it! i think they're both too pretty to return though!

Kristin  – (March 17, 2010 at 11:12 PM)  

Oh man, I didn't see those little pretties when I went Liberty of London shopping the other day!

elli  – (March 18, 2010 at 9:49 AM)  

I love sleepwear. Thouse cute little dresses are so lovely, I would love to have Target here!
The hat looks also very good on you, so cool, like a dandy ;D
Have a nice day!

Cindy  – (March 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

I have nominated you for a blog award. Visit me to see what it's all about.... http://hellcatvintage.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-very-first-award.html

heather  – (March 18, 2010 at 11:03 AM)  

keep them both. i'm sure you could find a way of making them appropriate to where out and about. they're absolutely adorable.

becauseicantgonaked.blogspot.com

Expectant Duck  – (March 18, 2010 at 6:08 PM)  

The hat = I love.
Also keep them both - you deserve it! And they are really cute.

Graham I. Haynes  – (March 19, 2010 at 8:02 AM)  

I love the watch best of all. Who has a watch that small? No one, just you ;)

You're super cute in the hat either way, but, if I had to vote, I'd go brim up.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP