Lulu Letty: What I Love...

What I Love...

Being home, sleeping in my bed and taking care of only two crazy dogs...

Apartment Vintage Dress

The incredible Microsoft Courier...


That Eclipse is only a little more than three months away...


Having my Etsy shop reopened...
<span class=


And my excitement for She & Him's second album...

small bow no shadow
What do you love today?

Happy Thursday!

XOXO
Maria Sig

Expectant Duck  – (March 11, 2010 at 9:13 AM)  

i love your bedroom Maria! It looks so welcoming and sophisticated.

Ruxandra  – (March 11, 2010 at 9:28 AM)  

Zooey is mesmerizing, your bedroom is adorable, Eclipse trailer looks amazing and Microsoft Courier...wow...thanks for sharing all this.All in all, i love my life.The way it is.

anne  – (March 11, 2010 at 9:53 AM)  

yeah! for shop being open :D

today i love the sunshine, can't wait to get outside.

M.  – (March 11, 2010 at 10:24 AM)  

I LOVE the new music video from She&Him, its so great

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Annabel  – (March 11, 2010 at 10:25 AM)  

Oww I'm so exited, lot's of great things coming up in the next months! Also the SATC movie, are you a fan?

x Petite Annabel

Rosie  – (March 11, 2010 at 10:40 AM)  

I love that She& Him video so much!I've watched it over and over.

kat  – (March 11, 2010 at 11:27 AM)  

I ADORE YOUR ROMM!
IT'S SO LOVELY <3

Poppy Coburn  – (March 11, 2010 at 11:48 AM)  

The dress on your wall is adorable. Your bedroom has such a beautiful feel about it - and your bed, well lets just say I wouldn't be getting out of a bed like that anytime soon.

I love that She + Him music video too - her red and white dress is amazing.

x

jessica  – (March 11, 2010 at 11:54 AM)  

That she and Him video is so cute! I can't wait for their second album either!

Sarah  – (March 11, 2010 at 12:14 PM)  

I love your bedroom! I'm really jealous!!

Cat  – (March 11, 2010 at 1:02 PM)  

Great lists of "loves"! I am loving anything and everything lacey right now (and on a less materialistic note, curling up and watching a funny movie with my hubby:))

Candice  – (March 11, 2010 at 1:50 PM)  

I love your enthusiasm for everything. I love my Pup . I love living in Buenos Aires and I love my husband too lol.

Senorita Fashionista  – (March 11, 2010 at 1:51 PM)  

What a cozy, lovely bedroom. I absolutely adore the cute dress on your wall!
You beat me to posting this video! I cant wait for the album as well!
xoxo Jolie

Kathleen  – (March 11, 2010 at 1:55 PM)  

I love warmer temperatures, sun, and the thought that spring is coming! I love that I don't owe property taxes and that I sold one of our cars and got a decent price for it!

I also love the little dress hanging on your wall. Is it from your First Communion? (LOL, we Catholic girls have to stick together! I recently discovered my little white purse from my First Communion, with a little prayer book and a rosary inside it!)

Mel  – (March 11, 2010 at 2:17 PM)  

The She and Him video is fantastic! I love the song and the clothes and even the corny dancing :) Oooooh that Microsoft Courier looks so cool! I'll have to check that out.

kate maggie  – (March 11, 2010 at 5:00 PM)  

I want to see twilight so bad! Is that your bed? Gosh..amazing! i love your room! Your blog is amazing:)

starrcrow@live.com  – (March 11, 2010 at 5:38 PM)  

i'm anticipating that album too. so many good things coming out this spring, i just can't wait! so what's the story on that pretty little dress hanging by your bed. Was it yours or just something sweet your hanging on to in case you ever have a precious little girl to dress up?

Valencia Lia  – (March 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM)  

Ohhhh my!!

Maria,thanks for sharing all these wonderful things because I didn't know about the Microsoft Courier and that Eclipse is so soon yayyyy ~

Have an awesome day ahead:)

Little Monarch  – (March 11, 2010 at 6:59 PM)  

ahhh she and him are releasing a second album soon?! hurrah!

Today I love that i have found the inspiration to start blogging again. I missed you and I am glad to be back!

Lisa Lisa Lisa  – (March 12, 2010 at 1:44 AM)  

I LOVE spending time in my bed!! I love lots of blankets and cozy pillows so I can build a nest for myself.
Congrats on all of your successes lately! Great to see that you have had some awesome features.
And I too am excited about the next Twilight. Sad, but true.

LUU H.  – (March 12, 2010 at 2:08 AM)  

can't wait to see twilight again<3

LUU H.  – (March 12, 2010 at 2:08 AM)  

can't wait to see twilight again<3

Robin  – (March 12, 2010 at 9:56 AM)  

So much about this I love too! She & Him *sigh* my favorite and even though I feel way too old to be into Twilight...thank you so much for showing the trailer to Eclipse (first time I have seen it)!
Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
~Robin

PinkBow  – (March 12, 2010 at 2:23 PM)  

i agree, love being at home. can't wait for the new album too :)

Dottie  – (March 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM)  

I'm so excited about the new She & Him album. I've worn out Volume One. Totally gonna teach myself the In the Sun dance. :)

Manja  – (March 13, 2010 at 4:47 PM)  

That Microsoft Courier thing looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g but I have a slight feeling I might be too poor to be able to afford it.
Yay, Eclipse - I loved that book! I didn't read Breaking Dawn, though, but I know exactly what happens there and I am not too happy with the storyline :(

Youna  – (March 24, 2010 at 8:28 AM)  

I discovered your blog today, and I totally love it !
And I LOVE the dress on the first picture, is it yours ?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP