Lulu Letty: Shadow Love

Shadow Love

Shadow Love
Shadow Love
Shadow Love
The weather was oh so nice that I couldn't resist throwing on my romper and going for a walk in the park with my love. Later this week it's supposed to get as high as 80 degrees. Oh, how I love spring!
Shadow Love
Shadow Love
Shadow Love
Shadow Love
Shadow Love
Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
Rooftop Get-Together romper: ModCloth
Black hat and tights: Target
Navy platforms: Seychelles
Gold locket: J.Crew
Vintage watch: from my childhood

small bow no shadow
I have to confess that rompers aren't the most figure flattering things on me, but they're so fun that I really don't care.

Do you wear things that you love even if they're not the most flattering?

A big congratulations to Annie, of Time Enough for Drums, for winning the BrideBlu gift certificate giveaway! Thank you to everyone that entered and to Cat for being such a wonderful sponsor!

Happy Wednesday!
Maria Sig

Taylor Sterling  – (March 30, 2010 at 11:11 PM)  

you are beautiful!! I love the romper and your shoes! Gorgeous shots!

Nico  – (March 30, 2010 at 11:18 PM)  

Oh that romper looks sooo cute on you! You pull it off so well doll, love it. This whole look is amazinggg.

xoxo

kate maggie  – (March 30, 2010 at 11:29 PM)  

Oh, these pictures are just perfect. good job Cole! I love that romper..you seriously always look so well put together. x

Starr Crow  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:05 AM)  

Maria this is sensational and completely flattering on you. Ah... you make me want a new romper and lots of florals!

eunice  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:07 AM)  

that romper is just darling. I love the floral print!

heyfancypants.blogspot.com

LoveCharlesVintage  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:14 AM)  

I think that romper is very flattering on you! These photos are really lovely, Cole did a great job!

Valencia Lia  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:29 AM)  

What can I say?? I'm hooked on to rompers too now:) And they are just so easy to throw on and yours is so stunning:)

Love love the print on it and you look so gorgeous Maria:D

Mamushka Marie  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:39 AM)  

that print is ADORABLE on you Maria! gosh, and the photo of you with the sun reflecting off the water in the background, GORGEOUS!
xo,
claire

Mamushka Marie

Sher  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:43 AM)  

Oh Maria, this might be my most favourite outfit of yours to date! I agree that rompers are not the most figure flattering things but they sure are lots of fun!

xx

Vanessa  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:49 AM)  

wow - look at the print on that romper!

of course, my whole wardrobe is made up of clothes that don't look flattering but are so darn comfy!

I love your shoes :), very envious of your weather. In Sydney, it is cold, wet and eecky

xx Vanessa

Leproust Vintage  – (March 31, 2010 at 1:18 AM)  

Your detail shots in this post are incredible! You totally rocked that romper!

I always wear things that are unflattering...I used to try and only by slimming things, but I am so obsessed with poufy things these days! haha!

Emma  – (March 31, 2010 at 1:23 AM)  

Hey you changed your title block thingy! Am I slow on the up take or is it very recent? I think it is very becoming of your blog, and so is that romper of your lovely figure x Sigh I'd love to traverse the country side with you maria!

Dustjacket Attic  – (March 31, 2010 at 1:31 AM)  

Oh honey, you can totally get away with wearing this romper, it looks great! I love it with the hat, shoes and tights..perfect.

Lovin' your eyemakeup.
xoxo

Sara, Swing The Day Away  – (March 31, 2010 at 1:54 AM)  

Beautiful pictures! The romper is adorable and you styled it so perfectly. :)

catherine_sr.  – (March 31, 2010 at 2:03 AM)  

You look so beautiful! I love how the engraving on your locket echoes the lines in the print of your romper.
the renegade bean

Leia  – (March 31, 2010 at 2:11 AM)  

You look so cute in that romper! And I love that shadow picture of you and Cole :)

Tonia  – (March 31, 2010 at 2:51 AM)  

Send some that spring our way! we're back to blizzards and ice!

Miss Madeline  – (March 31, 2010 at 3:29 AM)  

you look very nice and I love your shoes!

Rose  – (March 31, 2010 at 3:46 AM)  

Ohh it does look cute on! Love how you wore it with the tights underneath.

Rose

Anniina  – (March 31, 2010 at 3:49 AM)  

I love the print, the birds are so cute! A lovely outfit. :)

Ulrika  – (March 31, 2010 at 4:09 AM)  

You look lovely, the romper is adorable!!xxx

Sezen.  – (March 31, 2010 at 4:38 AM)  

Fell in love with your dress.xo xo.

Marmelindela  – (March 31, 2010 at 6:30 AM)  

Don't be silly, that playsuit looks great on you! I love it. And I sometimes like to wear really big 80's sweaters with prints that are so lame, that they're cool.

chichichic  – (March 31, 2010 at 7:34 AM)  

great vintage look! i love the shoes too!

xo

justyna

bestie  – (March 31, 2010 at 8:01 AM)  

Yay you're wearing it! I've fallen in love with that romper all over again. <3 hmm, yes I do tend to wear things that I love even if they are not the most flattering on me. And trust me, there's a lot of things that don't suit such a short girl like me!

That last photo is the sweetest. (:

Q's Daydream  – (March 31, 2010 at 8:49 AM)  

You look fantastic! That romper is too sweet and I think it looks great on you!
80s here too, I can't wait! :D

Jessica / Lola Vintage Clothing  – (March 31, 2010 at 9:15 AM)  

I love shadow pictures, especially those sweet kind. :)
Rompers are my favorite spring clothing item!!

St├ęphanie  – (March 31, 2010 at 9:47 AM)  

Maria, you are just adorable ! And I'm in love with your fantastic shoes !

jenloveskev  – (March 31, 2010 at 9:52 AM)  

You are like my outfit hero lately. Hehe. First the overalls and now this romper. Last week I had tweeted to modcloth about how awesome this romper was and how I wished that it would fit my pregnant belly. Then I see it here on you! You look beautiful and I love it even more now that I see it on someone!!

Fabulocity in Amish Country  – (March 31, 2010 at 10:21 AM)  

Gorgeous!! :) Love these photos! And that romper looks awesome on you!

Randi Troxell  – (March 31, 2010 at 10:32 AM)  

those shoes are rockin'... and i love the color too..

btw- i so wish i could pull off a hat like that.. but i just tend toward the funny looking side!

but you look great in it.. maybe if my hair were longer?

Trishna  – (March 31, 2010 at 10:40 AM)  

You look absolutely darling in the romper, which in itself is very pretty. Now you just inspired me to add one more thing to my spring wishlist.

Trishna

DearBeatrice  – (March 31, 2010 at 11:00 AM)  

It looks so cute on you and the way you wore it is adorable! I am also guilty of wearing unflattering things for my body like rompers too and trapeze mini dresses, but I agree with you, who cares if it's what you love and makes you happy ^.^

Manja  – (March 31, 2010 at 11:16 AM)  

I actually think that the romper is not unflattering at all! I do like to wear unflattering things sometimes. Like my bright green spring coat, it makes me look really fat, haha, because it is extremely A-lined.
The last photo of Cole and you is so adorable! I really miss Michigan when I see pictures of lakes and such. I already started saving for a plane ticket, though. I am still planning on coming this winter.
Oh, I do have a question for you: what kind of lens do you use to shoot your outfit pictures with?

Jen –   – (March 31, 2010 at 11:42 AM)  

I just love that last picture of you and Cole holding hands. It's perfect.

Sara Lynn  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:15 PM)  

You look so sweet and cute in this! And I love that last photo, very sweet.

I wear a lot of stuff that is not very flattering on me, like menswear pants. :P

Rosie  – (March 31, 2010 at 12:54 PM)  

Puh-lease, not flattering? You look super adorable! I love that print on that romper!

Mel  – (March 31, 2010 at 2:01 PM)  

Oh I think that romper is amazing on you and totally flattering! You look gorgeous, and the scenery is really quite beautiful! I love that last picture of you and Cole's shadows!

Mo  – (March 31, 2010 at 4:01 PM)  

i think it looks good !! and im so jealous of the awesome weather !!

avalonne  – (March 31, 2010 at 4:34 PM)  

I think you look amazing in the romper. My only issue with the romper is it's not easy to get in and out of... depending on the romper. I have a romper that I have to climb into, because there are no buttons or zips?! So if I need to go to the restroom, yeah... it's no fun. But you look stunning! Glad you're enjoying great weather in Michigan! Lucky you. Love the shadow photo of you and your love :)

muchlove  – (March 31, 2010 at 5:21 PM)  

you look adorable! and that shadow shot is the cutest :)

Daphne  – (March 31, 2010 at 5:58 PM)  

I think you look GREAT in that romper! You're very leggy which works well with this. I also love your teeth!
xo

Midwest Mayhem  – (March 31, 2010 at 9:52 PM)  

You look so adorable! I love the shadow picture. As I've gotten older I've tried to stay away from shapes that don't fit my body well regardless of how cute they are. My logic is that there is something out there that is just as cute that would look smashing on me instead of awful. Of course, there is always an exception to the rule. I love tent dresses, but I'm too curvy to really pull them off, yet I still find myself buying them!

Erica Leigh  – (April 1, 2010 at 12:05 AM)  

i need to find a boy who'll take my pictures as nicely as yours! hehe.

i love the romper, and when i saw the close-up detail of the fabric, i loved it even more! it's so pretty.


<3

| Tex | Fashion Butter  – (April 1, 2010 at 3:55 AM)  

Gorgeous pictures. And I find myself obsessed with your eyeliner.

Lloyd & The Tubsters  – (April 1, 2010 at 9:37 AM)  

I really love rompers, and I think that one looks lovely on you!
-Lloyd

http://unsystematicstyle.blogspot.com/

Mousevox Vintage  – (April 1, 2010 at 11:37 AM)  

holy moly that is one cute romper! you wear it so well, too. xo.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP