Lulu Letty: Overall, rainy

Overall, rainy

Overall, rainy
Overall, rainy
Overall, rainy
Remember how I styled my overalls? Well, this is the rainy day version of the Prepster! I swapped the espadrilles for duck boots, added otk socks, and left the straw hat and aviators at home.
Overall, rainy
Overall, rainy
Overall, rainy
Overall, rainy
Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
Olive parka: F21
Stripe shirt: J.Crew
Overalls: thrifted and altered by me
Vintage straw camera bag: eBay
Horseshoe charm: gift from the lovely Libs ;)
Grey button otk socks: Urban Outfitters
Vintage duck boots: L.L.Bean

small bow no shadow
Cole's party was a great success. Everyone admired our place and the decorations and food. However, since I was busy being hostess, I was only able to take a few photos.

Here's the diy banner I made for Cole... remember his little trophy?
Cole's party banner

Due to the party preparations, I'm so very behind on my blog reading. I hope to catch up today!

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

XOXO
Maria Sig

Sidewalk Chalk  – (March 29, 2010 at 12:18 AM)  

You're making me want a pair of overalls! You did a really great job styling a piece that I often think is very challenging, and you did it in such a fresh, chic way! I also love the way you did your makeup.

Cute birthday sign!

Annie, Time Enough for Drums  – (March 29, 2010 at 12:21 AM)  

Love duck boots! I have exact same ones. Annie.

Midwest Mayhem  – (March 29, 2010 at 12:23 AM)  

I like the little buttons on your socks!

Mo  – (March 29, 2010 at 12:34 AM)  

Maria, the one who can make overwall look sexy ;-)

what a cool banner !!!! how did you do it?

Sher  – (March 29, 2010 at 12:57 AM)  

Oh Maria, I love how your hair is growing out and how you've been styling it, very lovely! Those duck boots and overalls made such a cute outfit!!

And such a great job with the banner, I bet Cole must have been mighty pleased:)

xx

katrina  – (March 29, 2010 at 1:39 AM)  

Cole is a remarkable photographer. please, if he can share any tips -- i would really appreciate it!!

belated happy birthday to Cole!!!

Zel  – (March 29, 2010 at 2:21 AM)  

Adorable! i love how you styled the overall and the duck boots. So so cute! Great banner, i bet it was a fun party :)

Sophiemei  – (March 29, 2010 at 2:43 AM)  

wow~it's super cute look and lovely shoes!! have party fun!

kate maggie  – (March 29, 2010 at 3:05 AM)  

amazing pictures as always :) love your short alls and socks! You look so good. happy birthday to cole... Have fun!

Manja  – (March 29, 2010 at 3:47 AM)  

I love your knee socks with the button details and that the two of you are wearing the same shoe styles! It must have been a lovely party you planned for Cole - Happy belated birthday to your husband!

kat  – (March 29, 2010 at 3:49 AM)  

I love your shoes and kneesocks!
<3

kat  – (March 29, 2010 at 3:49 AM)  

I love your shoes and kneesocks!
<3

bestie  – (March 29, 2010 at 4:49 AM)  

Yay for The Prepster! I love the alterations, especially those adorable otk's! (: and my that's a cute banner! Wish someone had done one for me on my birthday, haha.

Camilla  – (March 29, 2010 at 7:50 AM)  

This was my favorite look, its looks fabulous x
Camilla

INTOTHEFOLDFASHIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Q's Daydream  – (March 29, 2010 at 8:09 AM)  

I love your outfit! The socks look amazing!

Great banner too :o)

Justice Pirate  – (March 29, 2010 at 8:41 AM)  

I adore the buttons on the socks so much. That is a really great banner you made. You really are all around talented.

koralee  – (March 29, 2010 at 8:55 AM)  

Love your banner and those overalls...I am so going to bring my old ones out of the closet. Hugs for a great Monday. xoxo

jenloveskev  – (March 29, 2010 at 9:01 AM)  

oh man your overall pictures are way better than the ones I took this weekend. hehe. I love them! Those 2 styled pictures you had last week were so great!! Totally inspiring. I love how you wore it in real life. Those duckies with thigh highs are amazing!

Senorita Fashionista  – (March 29, 2010 at 9:38 AM)  

Luv the last pic of the shoes, too cute! Okay you sold me, I was contimplating buying some overalls at the thrift store! I love how you paired it with the knee socks and army-inspired jacket!

xoxo Jolie
stop by for my giveaway!

Rosie  – (March 29, 2010 at 9:43 AM)  

I love the rainy day version! The duck boots just make this outfit for me!

Marisa  – (March 29, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

So adorable - I'm loving everything about this quirky little outfit! By the way, I love your hair! If you have time one day could you possibly post a little tutorial? Would be so greatly appreciated!

Marisa

www.lerainyday.blogspot.com

Sheena  – (March 29, 2010 at 11:08 AM)  

This outfit is perfect for rainy days! I love it--especially those LL Bean rain boots.

Daphne  – (March 29, 2010 at 11:28 AM)  

Those socks fit you so well- the little buttons are so flirty. I really like this. And somehow they and the duck boots are perfect together!!
xo

anne  – (March 29, 2010 at 11:34 AM)  

love the outfit! the shoes are adorable.
your banner turned out awesome, i'm glad to hear the party was a success :D

Mousevox Vintage  – (March 29, 2010 at 12:16 PM)  

Your horseshoe charm is adorable. xo.

Jen –   – (March 29, 2010 at 12:21 PM)  

Your hair looks really good in these pictures!

Fabulocity in Amish Country  – (March 29, 2010 at 2:15 PM)  

I loveeeee this outfit!! It's so casual chic! :) Those duck boots are awesome!

Giovanna ♥  – (March 29, 2010 at 4:44 PM)  

Ps: I'm having a lovely giveaway on my blog :) Just visit
my blog for details.
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

avalonne  – (March 29, 2010 at 5:26 PM)  

I'm back in the US of A indeed. Phew. All the traveling is exhausting. Want to be bound to the ground for a while.

Yay you're wearing the prepster version of the dungarees! Hehe cute, love it so much! Can't wait to see the dandy version! Aww glad Cole's party was a success. The DIY banner is kickass! Did you manage to get a photo with Cole at the party?

cadencesmama  – (March 29, 2010 at 6:25 PM)  

okay I have NEVER seen such stylin overalls! who would have thought? this looks awesome!

http://cadencesmama.blogspot.com

Leproust Vintage  – (March 29, 2010 at 7:04 PM)  

You make rain boots look so darn chic Maria!! Amazing!

Your sign for Cole is amazing! You are such a talented artist and crafter!

Sahakiel  – (March 29, 2010 at 7:31 PM)  

Oooh I'm so glad you liked the horseshoe charm!! *________*!!

Those socks are lovely Maria, I really like them! Well, as usual, I love everything in this lovely post!

And I'm really happy about the party, sure it was great!

Mel  – (March 29, 2010 at 11:58 PM)  

Love the socks with those duck boots! Yay overalls, I love how you paired it with the socks and that striped top!

jamilah  – (March 30, 2010 at 7:58 AM)  

delightful! the first & the third images are wow! you look stunning in them... your hair, make up, outfit... gorgeous! xo
~jamilah~

Tieka, Selective Potential  – (March 30, 2010 at 11:31 AM)  

These are incredible! Your style is so unique - and so you. I loveee that.

Sara, Swing The Day Away  – (March 30, 2010 at 1:49 PM)  

I love overalls! Super cute! :)

I gave you an award at my blog! Check it out here: http://swingthedayaway.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award.html :)

juliamarisa  – (March 30, 2010 at 11:39 PM)  

oh, maria, i can't wait to start seeing some more of your spring looks. officially on the hunt for a good pair of overalls to cut off!!! thanks for the inspiration.

Kristin  – (April 2, 2010 at 9:11 AM)  

Your hair looks gorg lady. I totally have red ducks just like that!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP