Lulu Letty: Hats Off to You

Hats Off to You

Cole and I were out and about the other day and decided to stop and take a few photos.

Hats Off to You
Hats Off to You
Hats Off to You
Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
Vintage silk blouse: thrifted
Vintage high waist shorts: thrifted
Black hat: Target
Vintage bag: Coach, via eBay
Brown sandals: Miz Mooz, via Endless
small bow no shadow
Thank you so much for all the wonderful birthday wishes. Cole really appreciated them!

I'm getting ready for Cole's party tomorrow. Since we lived away from family for five years, this is the first big party I've hosted. Wish me luck!

Happy Friday!
Maria Sig

Tina  – (March 25, 2010 at 11:25 PM)  

LOVE the first pic!
http://mybellaflower.blogspot.com/

Daphne  – (March 25, 2010 at 11:47 PM)  

Ooh good luck with the party! Sounds like fun. Love this outfit, as always. I fold the end of my belt the same way- love it!
xo

Mel  – (March 26, 2010 at 12:16 AM)  

I LOVE this outfit! The blouse and the shorts are lovely, and I always enjoy seeing socks in sandals :) Hope the party is super fun!

AndiPants  – (March 26, 2010 at 12:19 AM)  

I didn't look closely at the first picture and it looked like your hat was floating. Love it!

Good luck with the party!

Sher  – (March 26, 2010 at 12:26 AM)  

Oh, the first pic is magical, Maria!

And happy birthday to Cole, sorry I'm a lil late with the wishes! Have a great party, you two:)

xx

emilypanda  – (March 26, 2010 at 12:52 AM)  

i like the angles you choose for your photos!

Mo  – (March 26, 2010 at 1:18 AM)  

you look great !!! i hope the party went great !!!!!

Sophiemei  – (March 26, 2010 at 4:00 AM)  

cute hat and fantastic socks in shoes!! adorable, love this outfit!!

Camilla  – (March 26, 2010 at 4:34 AM)  

I adore the clogs :)
xx
Camilla

Intothefoldfashions.blogspot.com

bestie  – (March 26, 2010 at 4:54 AM)  

How is it that every outfit you put together is perfect? <3

Also, is your hair naturally curly? It's the cutest thing, I swear.

Rose  – (March 26, 2010 at 5:07 AM)  

Loved how you say 'just stopped to take some photos' because you always look so nice. I really like this outfit, it looks so effortless.
Goodluck with the party :)

Rose

Dustjacket Attic  – (March 26, 2010 at 5:46 AM)  

It will be lovely, good luck. Love these shots...again the color's are gorgeous.

My fav is the last,
xoxo

avalonne  – (March 26, 2010 at 6:46 AM)  

Cole is so good at photographing you :) This outfit is amazing, it's so simple and so pretty. I love the shirt! I need high waist shorts! Good luck on hosting the party! :) Can't wait to see photos!

Cat  – (March 26, 2010 at 7:23 AM)  

Oh, good luck this weekend. Just be your fabulous self...everything will turn out just fine!

Sahakiel  – (March 26, 2010 at 7:34 AM)  

Good luck, I'm sure it would be a fabulous party, Maria!! Take lots of pictures!!

And you look great as always! I'm writing about a hat too, hahaha, what a coincidence!

Justice Pirate  – (March 26, 2010 at 7:50 AM)  

lovely. you've been finding some great things at target lately!

Manja  – (March 26, 2010 at 8:22 AM)  

I hope that you're going to have a wonderful party! I love your sandals! I have been on the lookout for a nice pair but I haven't gotten lucky, yet.

Ulrika  – (March 26, 2010 at 8:46 AM)  

ooh, cool outfit!Love the sandals!Enjoy the party!
xxx

koralee  – (March 26, 2010 at 8:47 AM)  

Love your outfit...happy fun birthday party...happy birthday Cole. xoxo

anne  – (March 26, 2010 at 10:47 AM)  

have fun!
happy b-day to cole :D

love your outfit, super cute maria!

Sarah  – (March 26, 2010 at 10:50 AM)  

have fun at the party. I bet with you as a host it just have to be amazing!!

Twila's Vintage  – (March 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM)  

Your purse is so tiny and adorable!

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com

sarah louise  – (March 26, 2010 at 11:12 AM)  

Oh lady you are inspiring me to wear black socks with my wedge sandals, too. I love it! That first picture is really well photographed, too.

Sarah Louise
http://www.tzipporit.blogspot.com

Chocolate and Cognac  – (March 26, 2010 at 11:13 AM)  

So pretty!
Good luck with the party ^^

Jen –   – (March 26, 2010 at 11:55 AM)  

I thought the hat was flying in the first picture.

I want to hear all about the party and see lots of pictures!

DearBeatrice  – (March 26, 2010 at 12:39 PM)  

you look so cute, I especially like the socks and low wedge look! Good luck hosting the party!! I'm sure you'll be the best host ever ^.^

Bella  – (March 26, 2010 at 1:26 PM)  

I love the first photo :) flying hat! x

dayna stephanie  – (March 26, 2010 at 3:11 PM)  

this is adorable! i love your hat, the heels, the shorts, everything. you're so cute.
xo

Dalena Vintage  – (March 26, 2010 at 3:54 PM)  

The feather in that hat gets me every time!

Giovanna ♥  – (March 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM)  

The first photo is adorable! I always love outdoors photos.
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
xxx
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

LoveCharlesVintage  – (March 26, 2010 at 4:58 PM)  

Beautiful photos! I am sure you will host an excellent party.

idée_géniale  – (March 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM)  

I really love this combination of the blouse with the shorts, but whats really catching my eye is that darling little purse!

muchlove  – (March 26, 2010 at 5:27 PM)  

Lovely outfit.
Good luck and have fun with the party!

Tyler January  – (March 26, 2010 at 6:08 PM)  

love your blog! we're friends on chictopia, add my blogs too if you're interested... :)

www.tylerjanuary.com
www.veganshowandtell.blogspot.com

Torie Jayne  – (March 26, 2010 at 6:27 PM)  

Gorgeous outfit! Please check out my new blog roll. Have a sweet day!

Clara  – (March 26, 2010 at 6:53 PM)  

amazing look
verry beautiful!
xxx

Liset  – (March 26, 2010 at 7:19 PM)  

Great look Maria, I love your blouse!

megan.tme  – (March 26, 2010 at 9:34 PM)  

Just remember to relax and have fun, it is hard sometimes when you are hostessing (at least for me)! Love the outfit, and love that you incorporated red lips into it.. The red really pops with the silk shirt :)

Anna G  – (March 26, 2010 at 11:25 PM)  

Thanks for all the emails! You're so sweet. Good luck with your party.

teenfashionista  – (March 26, 2010 at 11:44 PM)  

Eeps, I have that exact same purse! I snagged mine in a vintage store years ago, and it's still one of my favorites. I so rarely run into the same vintage piece twice!

Mousevox Vintage  – (March 27, 2010 at 11:20 AM)  

How cute! I love your hat flying in the air. :)

JellyBelly  – (March 27, 2010 at 4:11 PM)  

Best of luck with Cole's party!!!! Are you going to post pics?

Lloyd & The Tubsters  – (March 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM)  

I love to think that this is an outfit you wear when you are just out an about. You look like part of a magazine!
-Lloyd

http://unsystematicstyle.blogspot.com/

M.M.E.  – (March 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM)  

You have such a fantastic blog! I love that you admit you live in a different era. I'm the same way. I can't wait to see what you post next and I hope you have a wonderful time hosting the party.

Starr Crow  – (March 28, 2010 at 1:12 AM)  

darling, darling. your style never misses a beat. lovely photos too!

julialuckett  – (March 28, 2010 at 9:48 AM)  

you look lovely! I adore your style, original and fitting for you.

Julia

Fabulocity in Amish Country  – (March 28, 2010 at 6:04 PM)  

Super cute outfit!! And super cool photos! :)

Lexie  – (March 28, 2010 at 6:51 PM)  

love those high waisted shorts! they fit you perfectly!

Sara Lynn  – (March 28, 2010 at 8:03 PM)  

You look adorable! I love these pics :) Good luck on your party!

cadencesmama  – (March 29, 2010 at 6:26 PM)  

those shoes are perfection!!

http://cadencesmama.blogspot.com

Jessica  – (March 30, 2010 at 1:02 PM)  

Stunning photos. I love that little bag!

Tom Tuttle from Tacoma  – (April 3, 2010 at 7:45 AM)  

belated birthday wishes to your darling.

i love the shoes. really gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP