Lulu Letty: Lena Hoschek Fall/Winter 2010

Lena Hoschek Fall/Winter 2010

The minute Quincy posted about Lena Hoschek's spring line, I knew I had found a new favorite designer. That feeling merely compounded once I saw Lena's Fall '10 collection. Talk about making me swoon. The fair isle, tweed, plaid, suspenders and menswear all rolled into a 1940's look...it's as if I had died and gone to sartorial heaven.

Lena Hoschek Fall 2010
Lena Hoschek Fall 2010
Lena Hoschek Fall 2010
Lena Hoschek Fall 2010
Lena Hoschek Fall 2010Lena Hoschek Fall 2010
Lena Hoschek Fall 2010
Lena Hoschek Fall 2010
Lena Hoschek Fall 2010
Photo Credits: Vogue.de
small bow no shadow


Happy Saturday!
Maria Sig
P.S. Thank you so much for all the kind feedback on my new shop items.

Meggy  – (February 13, 2010 at 6:17 AM)  

This collection is so YOU! Will you be able to get your hands on any of this delightful stuff?

beautifulnemo  – (February 13, 2010 at 6:22 AM)  

oh, wow Maria! I didn't know her, thanks so much for sharing! I'm going to her website right now, I loved all the stuff!!! :OOOOO

xx dear

Amelia  – (February 13, 2010 at 6:23 AM)  

I could picture you in all these looks.
xx

BaronessVonVintage  – (February 13, 2010 at 6:30 AM)  

swing kids, land girls....SWWWOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

Manja  – (February 13, 2010 at 6:41 AM)  

There are always such great designers showing at Berlin Fashion Week (go germany! haha) but sadly lots of bloggers only tend to pay attention to London, Paris, New York and Milan.

Kelley Anne  – (February 13, 2010 at 8:28 AM)  

Oh my gosh, this is amazing. I feel the exact same way. I'm so giddy, I think I might jump out of my chair...but I'll just have to wait until I get home from work to properly browse the entire collection. Thanks!

Christina  – (February 13, 2010 at 8:29 AM)  

those are all great designs!!
i love that old fashion feel.
these aren't just vintage pieces, but a real piece of history,
love it!!
you have a great blog!!

http://hauteandfauxie.blogspot.com/

silence sweetheart  – (February 13, 2010 at 9:02 AM)  

I lovelovelovelovelove! Haha. This collection is amazing, thank-you so much for sharing. Also, I absolutely love your sailor collars! I've been looking for one for a reasonable price for so long, when I have some free cash I will be buying! <3

Coatlicue Fatale  – (February 13, 2010 at 9:03 AM)  

When I was playing the video that you added to this post I was sitting so close to my computer that i thought I could feel my eyelashes touch the screen!! I was that excited at seeing this amazing spring line!

Thank you so much for posting this!!

gloria

Francy  – (February 13, 2010 at 9:09 AM)  

Holey moley, how adorable! The first look is to die for. Thanks for sharing!

pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

Ally,The Vintage Valley  – (February 13, 2010 at 9:20 AM)  

o m g......everything is so beautiful eeek i want every single piece

Lara  – (February 13, 2010 at 10:29 AM)  

Wow, I love every single piece! That plaid dress is amazing!

sarah louise  – (February 13, 2010 at 11:00 AM)  

Wow! I'll take one of everything. :)

A Thought Is The Blossom  – (February 13, 2010 at 11:01 AM)  

everything is perfect! i think this is one of my new favorites too, thanks for showing. :)

Pappelschnee  – (February 13, 2010 at 11:33 AM)  

Oh, how I love this! That just made my day! I'll spend the rest of the weekend sewing, listening to swing, watching old movies. Perfect!

Marmelindela  – (February 13, 2010 at 12:16 PM)  

Oh so beautiful! I want every single item, even the pants! And I never wear pants.

The Body Electric  – (February 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM)  

Gasp gasp gasp!!!! And EGAD! Those are uhhh-mazing! I'll take one of each please! Oh, and I'd also like to order being 6 feet tall so as to look that sleek in highwaisted pants, instead of hobbity as I usually do! ;-)

nancy : The Sway Report  – (February 13, 2010 at 1:01 PM)  

I like how the models are actually smiling!

kacesi  – (February 13, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

Cool! Love this collection, I would totally wear all of these outfits! I can see you wearing these outfits! Love your blog!

http://hkldnsfmode.blogspot.com/

Lexie  – (February 13, 2010 at 2:32 PM)  

i love everything about this collection! even the models look excited about wearing it!

Kallie  – (February 13, 2010 at 3:02 PM)  

swiss dots and peter pan collar in the SAME shirt! AHH!! i love this designer. thank you :)

Bella  – (February 13, 2010 at 3:13 PM)  

I agree about this collection being very 'you.' The second last model is even doing your pose! Haha :) xxx

jessica  – (February 13, 2010 at 3:26 PM)  

oh wow! this collection is beautiful! and its exactly your style!

Emma  – (February 13, 2010 at 4:17 PM)  

I love being bonded by fashion, this collection is exquisite! Thank you hun!

~*~ saskia ~*~  – (February 13, 2010 at 4:20 PM)  

Oh, HOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE this STYLE !!!!

Thanx for sharing.

Wishing you a Wonderful & Warm V-Weekend!
Saskia

Mamushka Marie  – (February 13, 2010 at 5:06 PM)  

seriously...LOVE this collection, the red lips the paisley! *sigh*

Clare  – (February 13, 2010 at 6:15 PM)  

Sooooo, I think I'm in love. Perfect clothes, perfect make up, perfect hair, perfect accessories... Think the nail has truly been hit on the head.

iliketweet.blogspot

x

bohochick  – (February 13, 2010 at 9:22 PM)  

Wow, such an awesome collection! I love the vibrant colours and the prints :)

Serapart  – (February 14, 2010 at 5:07 AM)  

I just fell in love with the umbrella, just a cute one!! and the collection screams you, so nice :D

Solanah  – (February 14, 2010 at 12:16 PM)  

Oh my, these looks are amazing!

Peldyn  – (February 15, 2010 at 1:18 AM)  

Wow, so beautiful. I can see more sewing projects in the offing for me. I just HAVE to make a blouse like the first one now.

Tieka, Selective Potential  – (February 15, 2010 at 7:00 PM)  

I absolutely love this! Thanks for posting! The second photo up from the bottom is perfect.. so pretty!

ebsqart  – (February 17, 2010 at 2:43 PM)  

I don't know that I've ever seen a collection that I loved in full like this. Everything is gorgeous, but also not so over-the-top that it isn't wearable by normal girls. In short, I am in love!

-Amie

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your wonderful comments are genuinely appreciated!

XOXO,

Maria

Copyright Disclaimer

All drawings and personal photographs are owned by Maria Confer and may not be copied or reproduced without consent. All photos are shot with a Nikon D60 by my husband Cole or myself. When borrowing images please provide a link.

Creative Commons License
Lulu Letty by Maria Confer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Read about my Privacy Policy.

Header info

Custom header illustration by me.

Subscribe

pinafore ll feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP